Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanks in deep tit so get ready folks this could be the big unveiling... Skanks been running deflection and none of its worked now over the weekend it seems Sophie the source is back onside and we've had the first pictures of Amy the terminal in months. Right how's this for a get the public back onside and sympathy story.
The family realising skanks in deep tit rally round to save the gravy train and skanks arse by finally releasing the transplant story with Amy the terminal having the transplant but having complications after surgery and staying in a hospice but now she's well enough to return home so the clan had a family day and skank being so relieved and grateful for the care Amy the terminal received has doing some voluntary work at st Catherine hospice in crawly. The whole episode for sale to OK mag complete with staged pictures of skank leaving st Catherine's charity shop the family gathering and stories of how the whole family are relieved and thankful especially skank.😎

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Speaking of Kieran. Advertising his job today....which isn't plastering...or OF. After the morning classes, he looks after
his child ( the lazy barsteward!)

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 10.39.18.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Skanks in deep tit so get ready folks this could be the big unveiling... Skanks been running deflection and none of its worked now over the weekend it seems Sophie the source is back onside and we've had the first pictures of Amy the terminal in months. Right how's this for a get the public back onside and sympathy story.
The family realising skanks in deep tit rally round to save the gravy train and skanks arse by finally releasing the transplant story with Amy the terminal having the transplant but having complications after surgery and staying in a hospice but now she's well enough to return home so the clan had a family day and skank being so relieved and grateful for the care Amy the terminal received has doing some voluntary work at st Catherine hospice in crawly. The whole episode for sale to OK mag complete with staged pictures of skank leaving st Catherine's charity shop the family gathering and stories of how the whole family are relieved and thankful especially skank.😎
It sounds ridiculous, but................

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you MrsB. I hope you're ok. ❤

Regarding Kieran sleeping at night, Sam said he doesn't, not properly. The worry and pain he's being put through is all consuming 😔
I sometimes wonder how that Skanky bleep manages to sleep at night. Oh wait; it's because she doesn't have a conscience...

Reactions: 20
Why do you think Skank is here? Or is that not what you're saying?
That's the charity shop she was likely to have been spotted at today, Helena. St Catherine's hospice shop, in Crawley. The person who spotted her said she was parked near the library and that's the only one close. The others are the british heart foundation and cats protection.

Reactions: 17
I,m like Stan, I feel she,s being protected, you only need to Google her to see all the evidence of abuse and neglect there is against her. What does she actually have to do to be made accountable? ???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That's the charity shop she was likely to have been spotted at today, Helena. St Catherine's hospice shop, in Crawley. The person who spotted her said she was parked near the library and that's the only one close. The others are the british heart foundation and cats protection.
I get that but it was a different poster from the one who initially posted, so I was wondering how they knew it was that particular shop?
It wasn't clear if they were guessing or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a thought why can't the idiot company that's supposedly getting the swimming pool ready complete with love island theme get the hot tub in working order aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.