Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this a few times now, but always worth sending it again and a revisit, John Lydon nailed it on I’m A Celeb…

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”

The actual Video is worth 3 minutes of anyone’s time, Lydon is all of us, saw right through her….how is she still around plaguing us 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….

John Lydon for President, or PM, or any other governing body that wants people to hear The Troof. He absolutely saw through Skankenstein and the rest of the scabby clan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Posted this a few times now, but always worth sending it again and a revisit, John Lydon nailed it on I’m A Celeb…

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”

The actual Video is worth 3 minutes of anyone’s time, Lydon is all of us, saw right through her….how is she still around plaguing us 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….

Didn't much like the Sex Pistols music, was more into Adam and the Ants ... saw him in concert .... Adam Ant gave me a kiss, on the cheek .... I was in heaven for a while :love: .... have always liked Johnny, he is straight down the line, and also highly intelligent (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.