Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky or someone has posted a video of Harvey on FB, deflection time.....
It'll be that picture of her and the kids stood next to the ice cream van in 5, 4, 3...
Has she not realised her children have grown and we know the picture is bloody old!

Reactions: 33
@MrsEms No I don't sorry, just heard there was more to come.
Hope this has been forwarded to Keiron, will help with his case ... if those poor pups are living this way, so are the children ... makes me soo angry when will someone step in and say ENOUGH!!!

Reactions: 39
Wish something radical would happen to liberate any animals she has. Seems to be a brick wall every way we turn.
I despise the cruel creature with every fibre of my being!

Reactions: 32
So… maybe someone should ask the people who gave her blade how they feel about the shithole he lives in

Reactions: 36
So… maybe someone should ask the people who gave her blade how they feel about the shithole he lives in
I think Stan's the man Hasn't he been in contact with them because he said he'd rehome blade?

Reactions: 37
It says something about the backdoor. It makes me think someone was outside, not necessarily a guest and they could be sued for invasion
of privacy if they shared the inside of her house without consent?
The photo could've been taken by a workman or one of the TV crew maybe?
Maybe they should send it to "The Village" and share it around "The Deluded Women of Kieran"??

Reactions: 48
The sentence that stood out to me

A member of staff sat on the pup after it dozed off under a chair when Katie illegally gave it vet prescription-only cannabis oil.

Reactions: 42
Animal hoarders / sociopaths go together.

View attachment 2129124
Loads of people that own horses fit this ... they are something to show off with, no real consideration of their welfare or quality of life, 15 mins free time is enough when stood in a stable 24/7 for 6 months of winter, dont let them roll or they look dirty, they ride them lame and only stop if uncle Tom Cobley and all point it out ... bully the lone person that voices concern before that ... then in a flash the horse is sold and a new one appears that looks the part until next time ... they go on and on about all these horses they have owned like its some king of badge of expertise ... theres me with my 27yr old retired lad who is still fit and sound after 21 years with me and a 5 year old who is going to live the same life ... these types make out they know better and literally chat shit ... where are all these horses you swapped and changed and there you are with an unfit grossly overweight 5 yr old telling me you know more

Reactions: 31
Wasn't it The Sun that were supposedly approached with an alleged video filmed in Kieran's house and refused but they have seen a photo of neglect in KP's house and printed a story on it? I still think they're all itching to lay into her.

Reactions: 34
Maybe they should send it to "The Village" and share it around "The Deluded Women of Kieran"??
I was just thinking about the parallels to the women of 'The Village' all promising they had awful things to show people!

Reactions: 25
Maybe Bunny or Jett took the photo and sent it to Kieran, then he or Kirsty SW contacted The Sun

Reactions: 25
Or - was it Jo Jet? Pissed off because skank has knocked her for payment for jet washing the patio?
Maybe Jo Jet should go back and jet-wash the entire property to remove the dried-in dogshit?
---
I was just thinking about the parallels to the women of 'The Village' all promising they had awful things to show people!

View attachment 2129155
What? I thought that was Skanky, Edna and AFP??????

Reactions: 24
@spudonspeed Yes, I can completely resonate with you on the issues of animal cruelty, I was sooo angry and performed a google search on "IT" and found Tattle! As you probably already know I am a massive cat lover and these felines mean absolutely everything to me. They are there for me and are so comforting. I really don't know how KP can neglect her animals like that and her kids (PS, I am getting 4 kittens on Friday!)

Reactions: 31
Keiron was being interviewed one day at the Mucky Mansion. And the reporter said one of the dogs killed a cat in front of them. Keiron stood up, picked up a washing bowl and covered the dead cat with it, then carried on talking like nothing had happened.
He is as bad as her.
I would be in pieces if something like that happened in front of me.

If I was sent a message like the one PETA sent her. I would be absolutely mortified. Being told you can’t look after an animal adequately. Shocking.

Reactions: 22
BUT Pepe - skank doesn't give a shit about anything except Herself, plus dogs and other pets are easily replaceable. I effing despise her

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.