Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit Katie starts to symbolise the kind of person I both hate and admire. Nothing bothers her, she does not care about anything or anyone but herselfšŸ˜©and karma does not get her. Hard as nails. Me? I am a kind softie and nothing comes easyšŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have to laugh though , all the amount of ink wasted on her foot stories all the indignation, but if anyone
(Especially those crap reporters) looked ,
When she fell on holiday in turkey july 2020 and I believe she did , it was reported , there was no drama
She went to A&E , She said that she was told she had hairline fractures in both her heels, doctors warned her feet might have to be pinned and she wouldnā€™t be able to walk for a minimum of three month's although the recovery period might be twice as long , it couldnā€™t have been that bad because she decided to stay on holiday , and there are videos of the holiday online , boat trips etc and although her feet are bandaged she is laughing joking and seems in no discomfort at all .
I believe she had her feet looked at when she returned ( Chelsea and Westminster I believe)
Iā€™m more upset with people like those idiots on tv , like those witches on loose women who just agree with her lies , when the truth is out there
Yeah wasnt she saying just a silly little accident in A&E not a broken nail, no grazes, bruises or blood in sight, to become near death, life changing, permanently disable...Fk she is full of tit. They really believe everyone is jealous of them cause they did nuffin wrong..lol..talk about a perfect match to make one braincell between them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There has to be cameras on that road at some point. The crossroads has the 4 sets of traffic lights and crossings and bound to have cameras? There is also a pedestrian crossing with lights just the other side of the roundabout she was driving over

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You spoke too soon lol
One on the left is an old pic, if they read the comments the outfit she is advertising is from November and is out of stock. People asking about were told by the company that the pic went out late :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So looks like Depop, Fridaysā€™s drop will include sunglasses, jewellery and fur jackets.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah wasnt she saying just a silly little accident in A&E not a broken nail, no grazes, bruises or blood in sight, to become near death, life changing, permanently disable...Fk she is full of tit. They really believe everyone is jealous of them cause they did nuffin wrong..lol..talk about a perfect match to make one braincell between them.
Yep thatā€™s it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Comment from the sun article, wonder if it's one of Crawls old mates? Bet it sums up what they think. Probably punch another wall when he reads it....?
Carl..hereā€™s your reality check! I post this only to help you as you appear to have no one in your life who will. The last 12 months have seen an ever increasing decline with you morphing into a live-in-Carer, removal man, an abetter of law breakers and now a physically maimed shadow of your former self! FOR GODā€™s SAKE WAKE UP SON; BEFORE ITā€™S TOO LATE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Off Topic but I think some light relief is needed, can just imagine these pair coming out with some of these answers !!

STUPID QUIZ ANSWERS
UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE (BBC2)
Jeremy Paxman: What is another name for "cherrypickers" and "cheesemongers" ?
Contestant: Homosexuals.
Paxman: No. They're regiments in the British Army who will be very upset with you.
BEG, BORROW OR STEAL (BBC2)
Jamie Theakston:
Where do you think Cambridge University is?
Contestant: Geography isn't my strong point.
Theakston: There's a clue in the title.
Contestant: Leicester.
PHIL WOOD SHOW (BBC GMR)
Wood: What 'K' could be described as the Islamic Bible?
Contestant: Er. . .
Wood: It's got two syllables . . . Kor . . .
Contestant: Blimey?
Wood: Ha ha ha ha, no. The past participle of run . . .
Contestant: (Silence.)
Wood: OK, try it another way. Today I run, yesterday I . . .
Contestant: Walked?
BBC NORFOLK
Stewart White: Who had a worldwide hit with What A Wonderful World?
Contestant: I don't know.
White: I'll give you some clues. What do you call the part between your hand and your elbow?
Contestant: Arm.
White: Correct. And if you're not weak, you're . .?
Contestant: Strong.
White: Correct - and what was Lord Mountbatten' s first name?
Contestant: Louis.
White: Well, there we are then. So, who had a worldwide hit with the song What A Wonderful World?
Contestant: Frank Sinatra?
LATE SHOW (BBC MIDLANDS)
Alex Trelinski: What's the capital of Italy?
Contestant: France.
Trelinski: France is another country. Try again.
Contestant: Oh, um, Benidorm.
Trelinski: Wrong, sorry, let's try another question. In which country is the Parthenon?
Contestant: Sorry, I don't know.
Trelinski: Just guess a country then.
Contestant: Paris.
THE WEAKEST LINK (BBC2)
Anne Robinson: Oscar Wilde, Adolf Hitler and Jeffrey Archer have all written books about their experiences in what: Prison or the
Conservative Party?
Contestant: The Conservative Party.
BEACON RADIO, Wolverhampton
DJ Mark: For Ā£10, what is the nationality of the Pope?
Ruth from Rowley Regis: I think I know that one. Is it Jewish?
UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE (BBC2)
Bamber Gascoigne: What was Gandhi's first name?
Contestant: Goosey?
GWR FM, Bristol
Presenter: What happened in Dallas on November 22, 1963?
Contestant: I don't know, I wasn't watching it then.
RTE RADIO 2FM, Ireland
Presenter: What is the name of the long-running TV comedy show about pensioners: Last Of The. .?
Caller: Mohicans.
RICHARD AND JUDY (C4))
Q: Which American actor is married to Nicole Kidman?
A: Forrest Gump.
LINCS FM PHONE-IN
Presenter: Which is the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world?
Contestant: Barcelona.
Presenter: I was really after the name of a country.
Contestant: I'm sorry; I don't know the names of any countries in Spain.
NATIONAL LOTTERY (BBC1)
Q: What is the world's largest continent?
A: The Pacific
RICHARD AND JUDY (C4))
Presenter: On which street did Sherlock Holmes live?
Contestant: Er. . .
Presenter: He makes bread. . .
Contestant: Err...
Presenter: He makes cakes . .
Contestant: Kipling Street?
THE BIGGEST GAME IN TOWN (ITV)
Steve Le Fevre: What was signed to bring World War I to an end in 1918?
Contestant: Magna Carta?
BREAKFAST SHOW (RADIO 1)
Chris Moyles: Which 's' is a kind of whale that can grow up to 80 tonnes?
Contestant: Ummm. . .
Moyles: It begins with 's' and rhymes with 'perm'.
Contestant: Shark.
JAMES O'BRIEN SHOW (LBC)
O'Brien: How many kings of England have been called Henry?
Contestant: Well, I know there was a Henry the Eighth. . . er . . . Three?
CHRIS SEARLE SHOW (BBC RADIO BRISTOL)
Searle: In which European country is Mount Etna?
Caller: Japan.
Searle: I did say which European country, so in case you didn't hear that, I can let you try again.
Caller: Er . . . Mexico?
PAUL WAPPAT (BBC RADIO NEWCASTLE)
Wappat: How long did the Six-Day War between Egypt and Israel last?
Contestant (after long pause): Fourteen days.
DARYL DENHAM'S DRIVETIME (VIRGIN RADIO)
Denham: In which country would you spend shekels?
Contestant: Holland?
Denham: Try the next letter of the alphabet.
Contestant: Iceland? Ireland?
Denham (helpfully): It's a bad line. Did you say Israel?
Contestant: No.
THE VAULT (ITV)
Melanie Sykes: What is the name given to the condition where the sufferer can fall asleep at any time?
Contestant: Nostalgia.
STEVE WRIGHT IN THE AFTERNOON (RADIO 2)
Wright: Johnny Weissmuller died on this day. Which jungle-swinging character clad only in a loincloth did he play?
Contestant: Jesus
NATIONAL LOTTERY (BBC1)
Eamonn Holmes: Dizzy Gillespie is famous for playing what?
Contestant: Basketball.
DOG EAT DOG (BBC1)
Ulrika Jonsson: Who wrote Lord Of The Rings?
Contestant: Enid Blyton.
NATIONAL LOTTERY (BBC1)
Eamonn Holmes: There are three states of matter: solid, liquid and . . ?
Contestant: Jelly.
FORT BOYARD (CHALLENGE TV)
Jodie Marsh: Arrange these two groups of letters to form a word - CHED and PIT.
Team: Chedpit.
SIMPLY THE BEST (ITV)
Phil Tufnell: How many Olympic Games have been held?
Contestant: Six.
Tufnell: Higher!
Contestant: Five.
NOTTS AND CROSSES QUIZ (BBC RADIO NOTTINGHAM)
Jeff Owen: In which country is Mount Everest?
Contestant (long pause): Er, it's not in Scotland, is it?
THE WEAKEST LINK (BBC2)
Anne Robinson: In traffic, what 'j' is where two roads meet?
Contestant: Jool carriageway?
QUIZMANIA (ITV)
Greg Scott: We're looking for an occupation beginning with T.
Contestant: Doctor.
Scott: No, it's 'T'. 'T' for Tommy. 'T' for Tango.
Contestant: Oh, (pause) Doctor.
BIG QUIZ (LBC)
Gary King: Name the funny men who once entertained kings and queens at court.
Contestant: Lepers.
DANNY KELLY SHOW (RADIO WM)
Kelly: Which French Mediterranean town hosts a famous film festival every year?
Contestant: I need a clue.
Kelly: OK. What do beans come in?
Contestant: Cartons?
TALKSPORT
Andy Townsend: How many wheels does a tricycle have?
Caller: Two.
Townsend: The Beatles were known as the Fab...?
Caller: Five.
MAGIC 52 (NORTH-EAST ENGLAND)
Presenter: In what year was President Kennedy assassinated?
Contestant: Erm...
Presenter: Well, let's put it this way - he didn't see 1964.
Contestant: 1965?
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? (ITV)
Chris Tarrant (asking the audience): 'Jambon' is the French for which food?
11 per cent of the audience: Jam.
DAVE LEE TRAVIS SHOW (BREEZE FM)
DLT: In which European country are there people called Walloons?
Contestant: Wales.
JANICE FORSYTH SHOW (BBC RADIO SCOTLAND)
Forsyth: What is India's currency?
Contestant: Ramadan.
OWEN MONEY SHOW (BBC RADIO WALES)
Money: In 30 seconds, name as many well-known politicians as you can.
Caller: Er. . . Tony Brown. . . and Nigel Benn. (Silence.)
Brill šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she always threatening people?

She blackmails/bullys and trolls, whatever you want to call it consistently! She really is scum and don't even get me started on snapped off fingers, pudding basin haircut 'Clearblue Cole'.

BTW, I really do now believe she is deranged. On her Instasham where she is flogging shite she hasn't even bother to put her wig on properly. Just plonked it on like a hat with her own hair sticking out!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One on the left is an old pic, if they read the comments the outfit she is advertising is from November and is out of stock. People asking about were told by the company that the pic went out late :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I reckon someone from the Sun reads Tattle, saw DC16's comment and thought oooooh thats a good idea, I'll make an article up. Her fans...you have to wonder about them lol

• Haha
So when did her and the rest of the group - children too - actually contact the police to make statements and which lawyer over in Turkey is dealing with a spurious claim which I can't even find 0.001% of me believes has been made? She has posted completely contradictory statements about the 'accident' on many occasions; height of wall, wall being at hotel, wall being at water park, wall having no railings, wall now has railings. She didn't have so much as a graze on her whole body or break a fake nail. She wants to be careful who pisses off over there or next time she wants some freebie tits or teef she might come round to some interesting plastic surgery where her teef are embedded in her tits.
Liar, I see you've been perusing my good friend 'The Butcher of Istanbul, MD' price list of procedures.

Novelty 'Turkey Teef in Tits' a speciality along with 'Turkey Teef in Lardy Arse' Maybe her and 'Clearblue Cole' could beg a 241?!

• Haha
  • Wow
What the duck is wrong with her?? I mean in her head, doesn't she give a tit?? doesn't she
have a clue people will ridicule her???

She will just think people who ridicule her are jealous! She is unbelievable! I canā€™t fathom why the media canā€™t see what we see! They even keep writing articles that contradict previous ones that shows she is full of BS AND then they pay her!šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope they are keeping an eye out on who is driving to Leeds today āš  šŸ“¹ šŸš˜ šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.