Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why deflated ? They are proving us tattlers right making theirselves a laughing stock , and if you feel depressed just go back and you’ll kill yourselves wilth laughter , for example
Before he entered love island Carl revealed he owns
30 cars including a Lamborghini
Seen the size of his bleeping garage 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And he had a thing for JODIE MARSH😳
The Priceys tabloid rival!
Oh well he got with The Pricey..
Never underestimate The Pricey.
Over estimate that way you dont get disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And he had a thing for JODIE MARSH😳
The Priceys tabloid rival!
Oh well he got with The Pricey..
Never underestimate The Pricey.
Over estimate that way you dont get disappointed.
Jodie Marsh ate her pony's tit the other day so that might put him off a little. Mind you I'm sure Katie has had worse in her mouth.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She did what? 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
My computer won't let me post the picture of the tweet but basically her boyfriend knocked over a can of coke near some horse tit and then refused to drink out of it so Jodie decided to eat a bit of horse tit to prove it wasn't so bad. She then went on to say she got bits stuck in her teeth. The tweet is on her thread. I'm sorry you all had to read that but as I had to I think it's only fair.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I reckon Cole s house is daddys. Remember he sold the family Herts house... Was on the market for ages...was discussed here. The family bespoke car company, and the plumbing one that shows on companies house under dad Gary's name with Snarl as a director, will be in covid financial tit . Bet daddy snarl needs cash to live off. I still think snarl and the family saw hook up with skanky as a short term cash cow in terms of ads, interviews etc as Snarl will have had NO income with car business not trading.. All cash going into Snarls bank... Sneakily seen as his income for her bankruptcy ... Oh please let karma come with huge sharp teeth and bite their bleeping vile vile arses.😤😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
My computer won't let me post the picture of the tweet but basically her boyfriend knocked over a can of coke near some horse tit and then refused to drink out of it so Jodie decided to eat a bit of horse tit to prove it wasn't so bad. She then went on to say she got bits stuck in her teeth. The tweet is on her thread. I'm sorry you all had to read that but as I had to I think it's only fair.
Eww, that's just bowl hugging bad!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Thank you very much 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loool neb shoved in some bollocks 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Thank you 🤗🤗😘 xx.
I've took some pain etc, it's a tension headache had it come on earlier I get them a few times month, affects my concentration.

I look forward to making more pics when I'm better 🥰 xx
Hope you are feeling better soon Pom Bear

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So two pics for tomorrow I try to make 🥰

Sid driving ambulance run Katie over. 🥰

Katie in heels phoning heat magazine while on zimmer frame.🥰

Sorry to narrow down some suggestions as they be too hard to get all the detail in 😘 xx

Hope you are feeling better soon Pom Bear
Thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I'm abit better 🤗 headache has eased alot since earlier 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So two pics for tomorrow I try to make 🥰

Sid driving ambulance run Katie over. 🥰

Katie in heels phoning heat magazine while on zimmer frame.🥰

Sorry to narrow down some suggestions as they be too hard to get all the detail in 😘 xx

Thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I'm abit better 🤗 headache has eased alot since earlier 😘 xx
Don't you be saying sorry, I am sure we will all love whatever you manage to come up with, but only if you feel like it 🤗😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have to laugh though , all the amount of ink wasted on her foot stories all the indignation, but if anyone
(Especially those crap reporters) looked ,
When she fell on holiday in turkey july 2020 and I believe she did , it was reported , there was no drama
She went to A&E , She said that she was told she had hairline fractures in both her heels, doctors warned her feet might have to be pinned and she wouldn’t be able to walk for a minimum of three month's although the recovery period might be twice as long , it couldn’t have been that bad because she decided to stay on holiday , and there are videos of the holiday online , boat trips etc and although her feet are bandaged she is laughing joking and seems in no discomfort at all .
I believe she had her feet looked at when she returned ( Chelsea and Westminster I believe)
I’m more upset with people like those idiots on tv , like those witches on loose women who just agree with her lies , when the truth is out there

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.