Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is dragging Princess with her to Steph’s Packed Lunch today talk about how social media and exams impact on teenagers mental health! Wow
Exams? Her daughter is at a private school where they no doubt have a lot of homework. KP knows nothing about exams having failed all of them and in fact didn't sit them. She didn't know she needed to buy her daughter stationery for fucks sake. What does she know about this subject? Answers on this teeny weeny ant pooh plz .

So they've nicked this from his magazine column. Why did they need to add her into it? Why did they need to mention her at all?
Genuine question...Is there any other talentless liar that's constantly shoved down everyone's throats as much as her? Or is it that we actively seek her & therefore see it all? I just don't get it. Most of the response to her is negative 🤷.

Steph's Sick Bag are absolutely disgusting for using her at all. Each segment they claim she's an expert in is lies, lies, lies & more lies mixed in with tit she's bleeping guilty of. I will also be emailing them again 😡
Me too - although I still haven't had a reply from my previous 2.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh the irony.

Unbelieveable, I'm fuming!

She's on SPL today apparently waxing lyrical about teenage mental health and the pressures facing teenagers.

She needs to look closer to home.

I can't imagine the pressures on the mental health of her own children especially Harvey, Junior and Jett (sorry, less so Princess who sadly seems to be following in KPs footsteps) that her behaviour, lying, law breaking, restraining orders for threatening behaviour, need I go on, puts them under. Bunny I think is too young to see her mum for what she is.

Poor Junior I think, in my humble opinion, is smart enough to see what she is and must get teased like crazy at school. A real dichotomy for the poor lad. She's his mum afterall but a complete embarrassment.

Harvey is exploited for monetary gain and Jett just looks sad, unhappy and about to cry when he's with her. Don't even get me started on 'Clearblue Coles' alledged violent tendancies and inappropriate behaviour towards Princess.

How has she got the barefaced cheek and audacity to pontificate about this has made my blood boil.
Guess what Princess and stupid mum... YOUR EDUCATION COMES FIRST! Soshul meeeediarrr is for after school, homework and chores.

Pregnant candles🤷🏻‍♀️
Is that for real or are you taking the pee? If real we should send a crate to Lozza!

in case anyone would like to watch..
Before Boris's grilling???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guess what Princess and stupid mum... YOUR EDUCATION COMES FIRST! Soshul meeeediarrr is for after school, homework and chores.

Is that for real or are you taking the pee? If real we should send a crate to Lozza!

Before Boris's grilling???
I thought the candle was a seahorse at first as I didn’t have me goggles on🤣 no idea why you would want to burn a pregnant lady🤷🏻‍♀️Or a seahorse 🤣

@Pom Bear can you add Coles head and club arm🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how big his mortgage is! Perhaps he is having trouble paying it after forking out for Maldives holiday etc. :ROFLMAO:
the house was last sold in 2017 for about 370 thousand so if it is his he as only had it nearly 4 years at the most so still will owe the bank a lot if it was bought with a mortgage so not a lot of profit in it

Reactions: 13
It’s so overpriced you can buy a detached house for less than that, or one with a larger garden

Reactions: 15
No doubt she will mention this, along with more about ME, ME, ME.
It is not going to affect my good mood - my hub's Easter egg arrived today. I got him a special one from Hotel du Chocolat which I'm sure he will want to share - yum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine if that’s the case and price has to don her own wig and plaster the make up on herself 🤷‍♀️
Can hear it now.

Pwicey: 'Clearblue Cole' stop pissing on that pregnancy stick. Bring my 'Christopher Biggins Pantomine Dame' make up kit and a trowel. I'm on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' in 40 minutes. Oh and can you chuck my best wig in the tumble dryer? Sid has pissed all over it. Then give it a good dousing with 'Shake and Vac' and spray with Fabreeze. Chop chop'.

Clearblue: 'But my fingers are snapped off'

Pwicey: 'For duck sake. Bunny, come here'.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.