Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Fifthavenue Hi fifth, so this latest driving story, (I think we expected it) is there any update on the other driving offence where the statement was made, how are the police still not doing anything?
I think they are not answering this question, as I’ve asked this last time and I think you did @DC16. Unless I missed the reply. They seemed to answer the other questions asked but skipped the driving one 🤷‍♀️

I think they are not answering this question, as I’ve asked this last time and I think you did @DC16. Unless I missed the reply. They seemed to answer the other questions asked but skipped the driving one 🤷‍♀️
I’m off for a while too, I get so frustrated that they keep getting away with all that they do. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really think she has lost the plot. She can’t even remember her own lies. She has been seen on multiple occasions walking fine (miracle) and the next she needs a zimmer?? duck right off!! She must know that this isn’t believable. She obviously just doesn’t care as long as it gets her what she wants!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh guys, we’re all slowly losing faith aren’t we 😢. It so hard to watch tho. I know the police have protocol but surely her long list of driving convictions speaks for its self.

@liar liar it said she was driving it from mm to the ashtead rental, y she would be doing that is beyond me. I don’t get y it would be taxed and mot’d either as she doesn’t even pay fines! Can the police question how the car has been moved if it has not tax/ins/mot 🤷🏼‍♀️. Absolutely disgusting that she could drawer a middle finger and post it back to the neighbours, she really is scum. Carl parents must be beside themselves.

it is Carl’s house aswell, unless it’s just in his name.

keep the faith tattlers 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t lost the plot she doesn’t care
Blurry photo and neighbour gossip report seems to have been her lucky day!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
WTH. I get sooo angry about her driving bans I know a few people killed by victims of bad driving. FFS this woman never seems to be accountable for anything!
It is totally inexplicable and horrible for you when you have known people who are now dead. RIP ❤

Oh guys, we’re all slowly losing faith aren’t we 😢. It so hard to watch tho. I know the police have protocol but surely her long list of driving convictions speaks for its self.

@liar liar it said she was driving it from mm to the ashtead rental, y she would be doing that is beyond me. I don’t get y it would be taxed and mot’d either as she doesn’t even pay fines! Can the police question how the car has been moved if it has not tax/ins/mot 🤷🏼‍♀️. Absolutely disgusting that she could drawer a middle finger and post it back to the neighbours, she really is scum. Carl parents must be beside themselves.

it is Carl’s house aswell, unless it’s just in his name.

keep the faith tattlers 🙏🙏🙏🙏
The point is that she was spotted in Cole's white BMW not the pink Beetle. Is the Beetle taxed/insured? Not for her obviously - it is too ambiguous. <screams>

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sigh. What's the point of even trying to get her to face the consequences when she just gets away with bleeping murder

How the duck is it hearsay when there is photographic proof?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Blooming heck, have a zoom meeting for an hour and it all kicks off 🤣🤣
Looks like Ashtead rental, I believe it says new rental from 29th March, I think Lauryn (ex nanny) has moved out now too. Pretty sure KP can’t go back to MM.

and what a pathetic staged photo leaning on the mobility walker 😡 she’s been walking perfectly well for months and can even wear heels.
I think she is doing this because she got caught driving while disqualified. Maybe she will say it is her double. In fact, this should make her driving offence worse as she was behind the wheel of a powerful vehicle with supposed bad feet!

Reactions: 11
Sigh. What's the point of even trying to get her to face the consequences when she just gets away with bleeping murder
Karma is a witch and it will come , So keep the faith
A fox was sitting by a riverbank and a scorpion walked up and said to the fox can you give me a lift to the other side , the fox said don’t be silly you will sting me and kill me, the scorpion said if I do that we’ll both die, so the fox agreed, the scorpion jumped on his back and the fox started swimming,
Halfway across the scorpion stung the fox, the fox said “ why did you do that we’ll both die” , the scorpion said “I couldn’t help it it’s in my nature”
It’s in her nature to duck up shes batshit crazy
It’s only lockdown saving her at the moment, trust me she will duck up big time

• Heart
  • Angry
Evening All ❤ keep your chins up guys, honestly, I do feel all this moving bollocks is just deflection yet again from what is really going on, it's all her bullshit smoke and mirrors enabled by the Sun. I don't for one minute believe they're moving back into the MM, I bet they've just been to pick the last of her stuff up from there.

• Heart
  • Angry
They are still
Not allowing comments on the original article in the black rr, does that mean they are still investigating that one? Am I just living in hope 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Facehugger were all a bit deflated on here today ☹. Have u come to cheer us up 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Angry
Karma is a witch and it will come , So keep the faith
A fox was sitting by a riverbank and a scorpion walked up and said to the fox can you give me a lift to the other side , the fox said don’t be silly you will sting me and kill me, the scorpion said if I do that we’ll both die, so the fox agreed, the scorpion jumped on his back and the fox started swimming,
Halfway across the scorpion stung the fox, the fox said “ why did you do that we’ll both die” , the scorpion said “I couldn’t help it it’s in my nature”
It’s in her nature to duck up shes batshit crazy
It’s only lockdown saving her at the moment, trust me she will duck up big time
Karma keeps coming its just she can tolerate the poor surgery, the 'fame hungry' Z- list boyf and now being a Z lister herself.
She has fallen hard (excuse the pun)

But Driving offences are crimes and of course not forgetting not paying off creditors 😩
She is rinsing it all for money...

What happened to her autobiographical movie? Her Ed Sheeran cousin collab...

She is begging these days for work she sells all the tat going. Suprised her and Carl arent doing a fans only collab...

She'll probably be an interior designer next...
She should know right shes lived in so many places...🙄 expert.

But one thing I doubt she will acheive and thats the career she had before as her reputation has been ruined❗⚠

• Heart
No wonder they have to replace their sofas every 5 minutes, look at the state of that just chucked on the floor, no respect for anything, he’ll end up being a grot-bag like her!
He's an absolute horrible brainless, violent, agressive bleep. Who does he think he is? He's a talentless nobody other than being known for shagging (we assume) the UK's most hated women.

• Angry
Why deflated ? They are proving us tattlers right making theirselves a laughing stock , and if you feel depressed just go back and you’ll kill yourselves wilth laughter , for example
Before he entered love island Carl revealed he owns
30 cars including a Lamborghini
Seen the size of his bleeping garage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Evening All ❤ keep your chins up guys, honestly, I do feel all this moving bollocks is just deflection yet again from what is really going on, it's all her bullshit smoke and mirrors enabled by the Sun. I don't for one minute believe they're moving back into the MM, I bet they've just been to pick the last of her stuff up from there.
I’m with you on this one , the picture’s are most probably removing her stuff , his house isn’t sold yet so he won’t pay a monthly mortgage and a monthly rent , I may be wrong but this story is very cleverly timed 🤷‍♀️

I only really lurk on here cos pricey just annoys me more and more as the years go on. Iv always followed her though and I admit I was a big fan years ago when she was with Pete (jeeeez!🙈🙈)
I used to think she was so gorgeous with this amazing figure; she had a lovely, homely house and she seemed to have a lot of money and I used to think she had it all.
I watched her latest you tube video today as I was so bored- and I just can’t get over what a sight she looks. For a start she looks like she’s put a load of weight on and those boobs are hideous! Make her look even bigger. Her skin looks so old and leathery and I had to double take when she put those heels on- he skin was bright orange! She looks so old. I know we all age and I know we all put on weight but I can’t believe how much she had changed and how much she’s ruined herself. She is like an old fish wife and her clothes are absolutely awful! She’s such a sorry state.
I don’t know what’s going on with all this law breaking as I don’t follow her that closely but it seems like she think she’s invincible as usual. Rules don’t apply to Price and never have done, she really doesn’t give a tit because she’s never been made to be held accountable. She’s always hid behind some sob story.
In fact she’s so predictable now that she’s become a totally boring has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He's an absolute horrible brainless, violent, agressive bleep. Who does he think he is? He's a talentless nobody other than being known for shagging (we assume) the UK's most hated women.
When he was on Stephs lunch box or whatever that tv show is called... he was so happy he got a mention....

He was soooo cringey... he is clinging...

He is doing all he kind to hold on to Katie Im not even sure Boyson or Andre will get a look in now....

• Angry
Reactions: 12
JUST IN SHE’S BEEN REPORTED AGAIN FOR DRIVING
Hope she loses her licence! Would serve her right! She has made enough money from Depop and all her ventures to afford a taxi! No excuse, but she will use poor Harvey as her scapegoat again!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I’m off for a while too, I get so frustrated that they keep getting away with all that they do. 😡
I don't miss on purpose. Obviously I drive round all day and only can be on my phone when I stop so I answer what I see and may miss things as the posts moves fast. I haven't heard anything else but will keep an ear out.

They are still
Not allowing comments on the original article in the black rr, does that mean they are still investigating that one? Am I just living in hope 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Facehugger were all a bit deflated on here today ☹. Have u come to cheer us up 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Yes if no comments allowed it means investigation by police

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.