Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So facehugger and dc16 were in quick there ,
So what famous racing drivers brother dated skanky ?

Reactions: 6
Right I can see I’m playing against experts , that dc16 is a bit dodgy , like the expert on all things skanky so I’m going to have to go up a notch,
Who bought skanky a Β£3,500 engagement ring and is a born again Christian, and wanted to help skanky find god ???

Reactions: 5
Right I can see I’m playing against experts , that dc16 is a bit dodgy , like the expert on all things skanky so I’m going to have to go up a notch,
Who bought skanky a Β£3,500 engagement ring and is a born again Christian, and wanted to help skanky find god ???
Ace / Gladiator man?

Reactions: 5
Warren Furman....

@Fifthavenue is there any traffic cameras along the road that the police could check πŸ€”

Reactions: 7
Bleeding hell you lot are too good for me have to make it harder 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Warren Furman....

@Fifthavenue is there any traffic cameras along the road that the police could check πŸ€”
I think the police are looking into it, that's why they put out that statement asking for anyone else with evidence to come forward. It'll need to be photographic or film evidence, they won't just take someone's word they saw her or whatever, if there are any cameras you can bet they're checking already, and they might even be checking mobile phone data tracking 😏😏😏

Bleeding hell you lot are too good for me have to make it harder 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I've got one. How many bollocks did she manage to swallow without gagging on both her I'm a Celebrity trips?

(I don't know the answer but who cares, it'll get you all Googling trying to find out)😎🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the police are looking into it, that's why they put out that statement asking for anyone else with evidence to come forward. It'll need to be photographic or film evidence, they won't just take someone's word they saw her or whatever, if there are any cameras you can bet they're checking already, and they might even be checking mobile phone data tracking 😏😏😏

I've got one. How many bollocks did she manage to swallow without gagging on both her I'm a Celebrity trips?

(I don't know the answer but who cares, it'll get you all Googling trying to find out)😎🀭
🀞🀞🀞 let’s hope 🀞🀞🀞

Reactions: 9

ZERO!!!!!

I quote:

"But the mother-of-three struggled, spitting out fish eyes and refusing to eat the testicles, and earning just three stars for base camp. It was Kim who emerged victorious with five stars for the exile camp."

• Heart
ZERO!!!!!

I quote:

"But the mother-of-three struggled, spitting out fish eyes and refusing to eat the testicles, and earning just three stars for base camp. It was Kim who emerged victorious with five stars for the exile camp."
Gliiterbug gets a Facehug and a free card for the next Pwicey Bingo game 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
⚠ Warning ⚠ Contain scenes of Pricey eating and singing. Also Carl getting excited about being mentioned on TV...yep, that was the man who doesn’t want fame 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes. If they do, it'll show her and Carwash pinging phone signals in convoy along that road 😏😏
God forbid she gets her licence back and has an accident whilst under the influence and hurts someone, the tit will really hit the fan and the police will have a lot to answer for 😑😑

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.