Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be one for @Pom Bear - Super Sid in his tutu driving an ambulance or perhaps speeding through the air rescuing pups in danger! KERPOW!

I read that as 'pogo stick' - I'm not safe!
Super Sid, the avenger...running her over in his ambulance as he speeds out of the mucky mansion with all the other pets to save them from skanky

Please Pom Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m having a lovely old time on here today! Proper funny 🤣🤣😘
I know I Omg every time,I have habit waking up middle of night,I get up stroke me cat and take me ipad in with me for a quick catch-up...end up dreaming about the bleeping old bleep and slittyeyed git.😳 bleeping nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I Omg every time,I have habit waking up middle of night,I get up stroke me cat and take me ipad in with me for a quick catch-up...end up dreaming about the bleeping old bleep and slittyeyed git.😳 bleeping nightmare.
My names Daggers and I’m a TattleHolic👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
No wonder they have to replace their sofas every 5 minutes, look at the state of that just chucked on the floor, no respect for anything, he’ll end up being a grot-bag like her!
He's such an anti-hero - everything I wouldn't want in a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It says in the article that she is getting legal advice. Sounds like she is going in for a big claim. Lifelong injury, registered disabled, can't walk, can't play with her kids. Cute hoor.
So surely she would’ve been covered by her travel insurance, mind you any claim would probably be invalidated by excessive alcohol she said she was drunk , also she stated that she was told she needed an operation but decided to stay on holiday
Don’t think she’d have a leg to stand on excuse the pun 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So surely she would’ve been covered by her travel insurance, mind you any claim would probably be invalidated by excessive alcohol she said she was drunk , also she stated that she was told she needed an operation but decided to stay on holiday
Don’t think she’d have a leg to stand on excuse the pun 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So when did her and the rest of the group - children too - actually contact the police to make statements and which lawyer over in Turkey is dealing with a spurious claim which I can't even find 0.001% of me believes has been made? She has posted completely contradictory statements about the 'accident' on many occasions; height of wall, wall being at hotel, wall being at water park, wall having no railings, wall now has railings. She didn't have so much as a graze on her whole body or break a fake nail. She wants to be careful who pisses off over there or next time she wants some freebie tits or teef she might come round to some interesting plastic surgery where her teef are embedded in her tits.

• Haha
Well so far today, it has all been very entertaining, I cant wait till the next episode of Klattie and Crawl, The C**t and C**tess of Mucky Mansion.
Co-starring Sir Sid, cocking his leg all over her wigs, ready to turn into his alter ego Super Sid to avenge all the animals the cruel despicable C**tess Klattie killed.

• Haha
Considering both properties are behind gates and private, how come they appear to have been "papped?"
Hard to tell whether those items are being moved in or out of the Mucky Mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering both properties are behind gates and private, how come they appear to have been "papped?"
Hard to tell whether those items are being moved in or out of the Mucky Mansion.
They maybe moving bits of tit for photographers...all the tit goes back in house.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.