Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love the one leg longer than the other because of all the metal in the foot , what is it lead , so much metal it’s stretched her leg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolute cock! Looking at those DM photos he just looks like he’s super annoying and just constantly gets under your feet! He probably sits in daddies orifice just pen pushing and paper shuffling and not flogging motors at all, The pair of them are a complete shitshow! Why is he parading Krustys wall art? It’s beyond embarrassing Is it a kind of ‘this is what you could have won’ scenario🤢 vile, absolutely vile!
The booby prize....yuk

Just look at the annoying turd with his big old club arm! He ain’t got a clue has he, P.S. Carwash, your hair looks tit mate 🤣
It is shocking, shaved unevenly, must have let crusty do it and she got tired standing on her manky mangled feet and couldn't finish it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So within a year Carwash has managed to get Krusty to move back into the MM where she vowed she would never step foot in again??? Is he gonna eventually take that MM off her and kick her out?? As Harry Enfield used to say “loads a money!!!!”💷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So within a year Carwash has managed to get Krusty to move back into the MM where she vowed she would never step foot in again??? Is he gonna eventually take that MM off her and kick her out?? As Harry Enfield used to say “loads a money!!!!”💷
Just using as storage i reckon

Reactions: 11
Well the tenancy ended 23rd, so probably has to return keys, maybe just collecting more 💩from MM to sell on Depop as they have a van. But who is driving the van.... 🤔@Fifthavenue do you know who drive there?
There is another bloke in one of the pics - no face masks ofc...

Maybe him in the back whoever he is
Look at Carly's haircut - looks like it has been chewed rather than styled... he's such a plank.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just using as storage i reckon
So she’s storing the piss stained mattress 🤢 all those pics and the cola fridge will all be on the next deplop drop🙄

There is another bloke in one of the pics - no face masks ofc...

Look at Carly's haircut - looks like it has been chewed rather than styled... he's such a plank.
Looks like someone’s ran at him with the clippers! Maybe it was the ‘dumbbell’ that took a chunk out of his head when he had the ‘freak’ accident

• Haha
So she’s storing the piss stained mattress 🤢 all those pics and the cola fridge will all be on the next deplop drop🙄

Looks like someone’s ran at him with the clippers! Maybe it was the ‘dumbbell’ that took a chunk out of his head when he had the ‘freak’ accident
Perhaps Sid has had a nibble.🤣

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wtf is this ive just noticed 🤣 does he think its a good look
Crinnnnnnnnnnnnge
Greater god you are NOT
Ooh he looks like a would-be kidnapper!

Perhaps SS are involved?

I Think the further the lad is away from her the better,he should be so much better off away from that skank.
Please make it stop.............

I love Sid, I think he should have an Instagram page and sign up with an agent.
Perhaps Sid could learn to drive and become a paramedic too? 🐶 🚑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Carl is sorting out a place for them as lockdown is ending he is perhaps afraid she will scarper!!!

Lockdowns/tier systems are problematic for dating and going out...

Maybe the production company rent a place which is fairly norm for celebs ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Carl is sorting out a place for them as lockdown is ending he is peoba ly afraid she will scarper!!!

Lockdowns/tier systems are problematic for dating and going out...

Maybe the production company rent a place which is fairly norm for celebs fronting tv shows...
You are making rather a load of presumptions there - you are assuming that Cole is an actual hunter/gatherer type of man who has actually made something of his life - he really hasn't. He appears to be a spoilt mummy's boy with a gifted starter home and no obvious job. He can't cook, says he doesn't drink which we know is a lie as we have his very own IG message saying he 'takes Testosterone, Melantonan (a substance only purchasable on the web as it is dangerous), drinks vodka and goes to Las Vegas'. Does that sound like a man you would want as the father of your child? I wouldn't hire him to clean my garden pond. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her lifestyle baffles me...

Hi is that the DM? Righto, I’m just off to the Asda, see you outside with a preggo stick in 20 mins. Hello, OK mag, yeah hi, I’m about to shift my piss drained mattress, I’ll meet you out back in an hour. Oh hi Sun, it’s me Katrina, I’m swapping weaves in Leeds in the morning, I was gonna drive but think it’s a bit on top at the minute so I’ll meet you at the station, platform 2 next to the bins, gotta go, the pips are going...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not Lucky7 though, they'd have him pimped out wearing false lashes blue tutu's 🤪
Could be one for @Pom Bear - Super Sid in his tutu driving an ambulance or perhaps speeding through the air rescuing pups in danger! KERPOW!

Her lifestyle baffles me...

Hi is that the DM? Righto, I’m just off to the Asda, see you outside with a preggo stick in 20 mins. Hello, OK mag, yeah hi, I’m about to shift my piss drained mattress, I’ll meet you out back in an hour. Oh hi Sun, it’s me Katrina, I’m swapping weaves in Leeds in the morning, I was gonna drive but think it’s a bit on top at the minute so I’ll meet you at the station, platform 2 next to the bins, gotta go, the pips are going...
I read that as 'pogo stick' - I'm not safe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You are making rather a load of presumptions there - you are assuming that Cole is an actual hunter/gatherer type of man who has actually made something of his life - he really hasn't. He appears to be a spoilt mummy's boy with a gifted starter home and no obvious job. He can't cook, says he doesn't drink which we know is a lie as we have his very own IG message saying he 'takes Testosterone, Melantonan (a substance only purchasable on the web as it is dangerous), drinks vodka and goes to Las Vegas'. Does that sound like a man you would want as the father of your child? I wouldn't hire him to clean my garden pond. ;)
Nothing wrong with Vodka 😉😉😉😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could be one for @Pom Bear - Super Sid in his tutu driving an ambulance or perhaps speeding through the air rescuing pups in danger! KERPOW!

I read that as 'pogo stick' - I'm not safe!
The pogo stick is for the ‘Stephs crapped lunch’ segment on Wednesday, she does it in heels with one hand on the zimmer, she’s amazing.. ring ring, oh hi, is that Heat magazine... @Pom Bear pwitty please😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.