Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the ‘gas stop valve’ and thought it may be their new kitchen🤷🏻‍♀️
No i think its just the units kitchen of @lovemybedss_ she's used them before ,that's why she said im back again on the Instagram post that got deleted

Reactions: 7
Blooming heck, have a zoom meeting for an hour and it all kicks off 🤣🤣
Looks like Ashtead rental, I believe it says new rental from 29th March, I think Lauryn (ex nanny) has moved out now too. Pretty sure KP can’t go back to MM.

and what a pathetic staged photo leaning on the mobility walker 😡 she’s been walking perfectly well for months and can even wear heels.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
These wedges she is wearing?
No one in the right mind would don wedges after "breaking" feet and ankles.
Espacially whilst shifting goods.
Its a disaster Im always guareteed to trip up.
She may ACTUALLY break her ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was being held as part of the bankruptcy 🤔. However she does have to have somewhere to live & have room for her kids for the 10 minute photo opportunity a month she has them 🙄.
@Cloud Chaser any ideas how she's allowed back in there?

The bloody zimmer frame looks like a kids 1. It doesn't state that she needs to use it. It's just a conveniently staged pic to garner sympathy 😡

SUN ARE SAYING SHE IS MOVING BACK INTO MM? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WHY/HOW/IF/BUT/WHAT?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Besides, she can’t go and live at the MM it’s trashed and not good for her mental health. 🤔

• Angry
So if they are moving to the MM in Sussex are they leaving Harvey to fend for himself in Essex?

• Sad
  • Wow
Anyone purchased her bath bombs?
Im into Lush as they are natural ingredients and cruelty free..good for sensitive skin esp L💖ve their fask masks and soaps.

Anyone use Katies bath bombs?
Do they smell nice?
Do they have glitters, roses etc in them?
What are the ingredients?

Id be shocked if they were natural.

Reactions: 5
Besides, she can’t go and live at the MM it’s trashed and not good for her mental health. 🤔
Papers are saying her and crawl are moving back in there after it was cleaned up. Did she resolve her bankruptcy and paid creditors?

• Haha
Papers are saying her and crawl are moving back in there after it was cleaned up. Did she resolve her bankruptcy and paid creditors?
Perhaps they are just using the MM to store the furniture and the Sun has just got it wrong.

The Sun quoted " However, it seems the house has now been cleaned up, ready for a fresh start for the couple who are hoping to marry AND have a baby this year"

Yeah ok wonder who paid for the massive clean up bill?
So she trashed it for nothing!
And her major mental health and anxiety issues are suddenly fixed?
duck off lying witch
This stinks of tit

Anyone purchased her bath bombs?
Im into Lush as they are natural ingredients and cruelty free..good for sensitive skin esp L💖ve their fask masks and soaps.

Anyone use Katies bath bombs?
Do they smell nice?
Do they have glitters, roses etc in them?
What are the ingredients?

Id be shocked if they were natural.
Theyd probably give you a rash and thrush 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to hire a van to move all the photos of her? 😂

Depends which way they are loading or unloading. It looks like loading to me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.