Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for that, I suspected so. Harvey's reaction was the opposite of what I'd expect if he'd done it, but I still think he saw or knows what happened and it worried him.

Skin like a bloody blow up doll more like! 🤣🤣
That has been deflated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they taking furniture out of the Surrey rental and putting it into the Mucky Mansion? :confused:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The Zimmer frame story is the biggest load of bull I’ve read. She isn’t using it, all photos apart from one she is lifting it off the ground or resting her foot on it. Plus the wheels are brand new, it’s never been used. Have made a few comments on the article that have got thru as it really pisses me off esp when she is helping to lift things into the van the next minute.Just another bullshit photo op and lie

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Now we know what the van was for. :rolleyes:

That was the most pathetic staged performance, duck I am so sick of these two, lying scamming pieces of tit.

Are they taking furniture out of the Surrey rental and putting it into the Mucky Mansion? :confused:
pictures are confusing which house is this they are moving from?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It says in the article that she is getting legal advice. Sounds like she is going in for a big claim. Lifelong injury, registered disabled, can't walk, can't play with her kids. Cute hoor.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Break your hand? Bloomin heck these two and broken limbs.
...2 ankles and 2 feets and now going for hands...
Hopefully he doeent break the other😖
I wonder if they had health insurance lined up...likely she wouldve had.
Maybe got a handsome payout..
Maybe prompted carl to get insurance..
Just saying...put nowt past them

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just watched a video of Carl. Who on earth was doing that heavy breathing? If it's Katie she needs to get checked out. That's really not healthy. Sounds like Darth Vader 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Surely they cant be moving back into the MM?
I thought it was being held as part of the bankruptcy 🤔. However she does have to have somewhere to live & have room for her kids for the 10 minute photo opportunity a month she has them 🙄.
@Cloud Chaser any ideas how she's allowed back in there?

The bloody zimmer frame looks like a kids 1. It doesn't state that she needs to use it. It's just a conveniently staged pic to garner sympathy 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.