Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always get back in if you Britsh Citzens - but if they do go for 'work' or 'medical purposes' by the time they get back it might be hotel quarantine.

And she has faced many kidnap threats.
yes, the African carjack one has many different versions now, but she does have weird fans, that weirdo that goes an about god gifting us the beautiful angel klattie but only "temporarily", such strange comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes, the African carjack one has many different versions now, but she does have weird fans, that weirdo that goes an about god gifting us the beautiful angel klattie but only "temporarily", such strange comments.
Well I wish god would take her back again and teleport her off to be someone else's gift for a bit 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Pom Bear work your magic on this one 🀣
One for tomorrow πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

Oh yes please @Pom Bear. 🀣 You know what you've got to do with that purple thing 🀣🀣😘

Evenin all, just having a catch up. I'm still going with that Carwash punched something. We shall see. @Fifthavenue if nothing else, please can you say if he's injured himself and nobody else was involved.
Oh yes please @Pom Bear. 🀣 You know what you've got to do with that purple thing 🀣🀣😘
Loooool I think you can guess already πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
Will be adding my cartoon bollocks again lol πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Imagine thinking you’re famous bc you get sent cheap brands nobody has ever heard of, on your Instagram πŸ˜‚. Vegan sweets etc that get sent to any desperate fucker. What an absolute beg he is. I would understand if he was a young lad in his early 20s but he’s the wrong side of 30. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fake grass was at someone else's property along with the the playframe/swing. There's isn't room to swing a bleedin' mouse in Cole's garden.

Yes it is utterly pathetic of them and KP.

They should have put signs up above the sinks: 'Katie Price pissed and shat here'. What a mess - I look at that and go that bathroom is too small coz all you can see is bloody junk same as that bedroom for Jett and Bunny - horrible.
Nah the bathroom is safe, it's the kitchen sink she uses as a potty

Can't see any dumbbells??
hahaha...the only dumbbell in that house is crawl

Well I wish god would take her back again and teleport her off to be someone else's gift for a bit 🀣🀣
I think it's a possibility Bunnystrangler will do that, they did say god only gifted angelic Klattie temporarily, that sounds rather threatening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Been catching up , Now I’m a bit slow sometimes that’s why I need my tattlers , Knobheads got a three bedroom house , one bedroom for them , ones got Jett and bunny plastered all over it with bunk beds , and a spare room where she is keeping clothes , when she keeps on about cooking for 5 kids every night or says she has them all , where do they all sleep ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I vaguely remember someone on here posted an ad thing from that bed company recently but then the ad disappeared off Insta, anyone remember who posted it on tattle? I’m now presuming it’s for their β€˜new’ house

Been catching up , Now I’m a bit slow sometimes that’s why I need my tattlers , Knobheads got a three bedroom house , one bedroom for them , ones got Jett and bunny plastered all over it with bunk beds , and a spare room where she is keeping clothes , when she keeps on about cooking for 5 kids every night or says she has them all , where do they all sleep ?
In the romantic wooden cabin crawl built all by himself out in the backyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Junior has not been seen there for some time
Was thinking this myself. Plus when he comes over he would have to sleep in one of them bunks as that other room looks very much like a room for princess. I’m assuming they have found this new house a while back and now the tenants are moving out, they have probably delayed putting carls on the market for that reason of people finding out where it was so I think they will be gone very soon. Poor Harvey. He’s constantly spun in a circle isn’t he with where everyone disappears too πŸ˜–

• Sad
Reactions: 14
In the romantic wooden cabin crawl built all by himself out in the backyard.
Yeah , whatever you say about him, great at the diy
One of the attractive qualities of the house is the converted gym , a bleeding garage with a running machine etc bunged in , not enough room to swing a cat 🀣

• Haha
In The Daily Mail article about her 'chronic pain' the accident has gone back to the theme park.

She has the most catastrophic foot injuries known to man, is disabled yet dancing a week or so ago in a carpark and walking in 5 inch high cheap mules. Now taking legal action again god knows who, hotel, theme park? Admitted she'd been drinking although she's been sobor for a year. Negates any travel insurance (but probably doesn't bother with that).

It's actually both laughable and insulting that in her addled brain she actually thinks anyone believes any of her lies.

I also wonder what really happened to 'Clearblue Coles' snapped off fingers? In my humble opinion, I have thought Harvey did it out of frustration, however a Tattler who seems to have medical knowledge said that the cast on his hand is a 'Boxers Cast'. These are apparently used when someone has fractures caused by hitting something or someone with a closed, clenched fist.

Harvey deffo knows something.

He looked scared and sheepish in that terrible video. Interestingly, he said 'angry' randomly and I'm now thinking 'Clearblue Cole' punched something in a fit of anger. Princess also said 'Good Boy Harvey' so maybe they were trying to cover up what happened?

I really hope Harvey is out of that toxic environment.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
There was this one a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• Angry
Another new KP company set up by JYY Jeyda....
That Yilmaz woman should be investigated imo - at least her name as a cover for KP's 'business activities' should come up at the bankruptcy hearing as she sounds like a bank.

Going a bit off topic , you never know what goes through people’s mind, Sometimes you think what does he see in her , but love is blind , and some people are strange. Bloody weird really,
I was working away up north , stayed in a premier ,
Just had dinner , in the pub having a pint ( remember that 😭? ) and a couple walked in , I thought I know that fella , It was Don Powell the drummer from Slade. Of course noddy holder and Jim lea had left . But dave hill and the drummer were still going. They sat on the next table chatting away and Don Powell was talking about a young guitarist they had.
He said , yeah it’s a shame , such a nice fella but we had to let him go , someone Said β€œwhy’s that?β€œ He said β€œ well he got engaged β€œ , β€œwhat’s wrong with that ? β€œ , To Rose west !!!! 🀣🀣
Unbelievable but true
Ha ha! Don Powell's wife was a client of mine - she used to manage a hotel in a chain. He could often be found at the Wimpey in Bexhill-on-Sea.

Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

One pic for tonight πŸ˜„ xx.
I've brought Katie three plush willies to cheer her up πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

Back later tonight πŸ₯°

View attachment 494830
I am now gonna hunt through Amazon and find that these things are actual cuddly toys aren't I @Pom Bear - I am worried what else I may find... I shall take some rope and a GPS in case I need rescuing from the bowels of Amazon - wish me luck :love:

I could show her what real pain is like to live with - stupid mare...

You can always get back in if you Britsh Citzens - but if they do go for 'work' or 'medical purposes' by the time they get back it might be hotel quarantine.

And she has faced many kidnap threats.
Of course, this has changed as of this morning as you will read in the news :D

What she has never understood about kidnapping is that someone has to have loads of money and want to pay to get you back. No-one would stump up Β£100k for KP and it would turn out to be a fake job in collusion with the Sun anyway. One of my fave films is Ruthless People where they end up stuck with their kidnap victim!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In one of the earlier articles she said Princess had a bed on the opposite wall to J & B's bunks. Princess also had a new fairy bed in pink with drapes I think that must be in Harvey's house.πŸ›

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.