Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a grown man , don’t get fazed by much , and I normally laugh at her ,not laughing now , it upsets me badly, special kids used to be locked away , But now the great parents out there bring them up just like any other child , and they contribute to society, Bring a lot of love into the world, I would love to show you my grandson in his school plays, or his singing loves singing, and he gets certificates every now and then for good work , that’s what I’m proud of , getting him to swear in front of everybody is not an achievement, one evil brain dead witch,
And nobody will ever convince me otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If they are on the move then what becomes of "Harvey's House". Also, they were due to hear in March regarding his college funding weren't they. tick tock.
Yes - perhaps they are moving into to 'Harvey's' or running away from him to stay @BigBlue2018 's favourite butchers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps it is moving the 'sold' furniture? Or are they on the move? Was reading through a Sun thread and came across this Ron post:

'She won the 2012 Foxy Bingo Mum of the Year award. Don't think Katie holds any current Parent of the Year awards, though she's an inspiration to many mothers of children with disabilities - probably more so than ever after her highly rated, primetime, BBC, Harvey and Me TV special (I've heard a rumour the TV people are desperate for a sequel but of course Katie is incredibly busy with all sorts of TV work such as Celebrity MasterChef. Plus it must be odds on she will be invited back to the jungle again this autumn).'

Foxy Bingo Mum of the Year is a thing :ROFLMAO: What an accolade. 'HOUSE' - there I win!
I think Ron is KPs stepdad..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wolf&Badger shopping 😉 expensive shop
Is that what we’re calling KP and Carwash from now on...🤣

Really? A man who couldn't be bothered to fence-in his step-daughter's property and who appeared in court charged with rape... nah.
I’m convinced it’s Amy’s other half, he knows too much and he’s always trying to play both sides in the comments section, he’s also following his fencing company on his Insta

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am shocked that Cole is selling his house to move in with skanky. I really didn't believe that he was committed to her, but this is a big step.
I don't believe he will sell, I think this is a stunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if they were moving they would keep it on the down-low to flog it to OK mag. Carwash has probably persuaded it to move back to the MM, he can take over where Kieran, drury, Kris left off..

Reactions: 11
I am shocked that Cole is selling his house to move in with skanky. I really didn't believe that he was committed to her, but this is a big step.
I don't believe he will sell, I think this is a stunt.
It is a very strange estate agent website - nearly everything is STC except Cole's and a couple of others - they also appear to be solicitors. The house should be properly gone through to hide the identity of who is living there - very strange.

Reactions: 14
Her ‘fans’ are gonna be gutted🤣they all think she looks like her filtered pics. Even this article with the ‘unfiltered’ face has been filtered 🤦🏻‍♀️Just had a look at her YouTube channel, the views get lower and lower with each video🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see the Sun are still banging on about the fake grass house being Cole’s in this article, seriously they have no idea!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The ‘gym’ and is that tiny patch of grass from that fake grass people 🤣
Things like this give me anxiety, things should be out of view when photos are taken for house sales, not groggy toothpaste tubes and bog rolls

That’s sids pisspatch🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fake grass was at someone else's property along with the the playframe/swing. There's isn't room to swing a bleedin' mouse in Cole's garden.

I see the Sun are still banging on about the fake grass house being Cole’s in this article, seriously they have no idea!
Yes it is utterly pathetic of them and KP.

Things like this give me anxiety, things should be out of view when photos are taken for house sales, not groggy toothpaste tubes and bog rolls

That’s sids pisspatch🤣
They should have put signs up above the sinks: 'Katie Price pissed and shat here'. What a mess - I look at that and go that bathroom is too small coz all you can see is bloody junk same as that bedroom for Jett and Bunny - horrible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It is a very strange estate agent website - nearly everything is STC except Cole's and a couple of others - they also appear to be solicitors. The house should be properly gone through to hide the identity of who is living there - very strange.
It's on Rightmove as well. Maybe they're hoping seeing as they're celebs it'll go for over the odds.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.