Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are all majorly concerned for Harveys safety and welfare, well all the kids really, Bunny at 6 half naked and boiling a kettle to make tea. Beggars belief!

I thought I'd try and lift our spirits whilst we fight the good fight!

Just watched 'Clearblue Cole' stories on Intasham again. First story says 'Happy Sunday Morning'. Didn't end that way for you though did it 'Clearblue' after you/a dumbbell (well you)/Harvey snapped your fingers off!?

Then watched the stories where he's flogging shite. Christ, Skankey Flaps heavy breathing in the background! She sounds like Michael Myers from 'Halloween', actually looks like him as well with her wig off.
I didn't see the Bunny thing. Is it on Itsasham stories? Can we request that it be taken down? I bet Kieran is furious.
The clip of Harvey swearing again is awful. I'll bet that he said it once & she thought it was hilarious. So she's clearly encouraged him to repeat it while she filmed it. Harvey was quite happy on his iPad & didn't need bothering by that Skanky woman 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I find this so despicable and vile I am lost for words,
Like I have said on here before my grandson has got downs , he’s 20 Of course he knows the words, But knows it’s not clever , ( he does say he’s gotta get his tit done lol) but if he swore his mother would kill him, and Nobody would goad him to swear in front of people it’s so crass it’s unbelievable , in fact she is taking the piss out of her own son , because some idiots will laugh at him and say Harvey’s mental, He is a child really
that is not love it’s treating him like a performing animal and the kid deserves better
It is utterly heartbreaking. Cole lets her get away with it as well - what does that make him? Is this the kind of boy his mother and father brought up - one who laughs at others' misfortunes and worse; earns money from it? Shame on you.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
@265 have you booked the day off for after you've had your jab next weekend? I don't want you driving if it makes you tired. Or at least make your employer aware that you might need the day off. Just looking out for you & wanting to keep you safe 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rented van still there and white 4x4 was back
Perhaps it is moving the 'sold' furniture? Or are they on the move? Was reading through a Sun thread and came across this Ron post:

'She won the 2012 Foxy Bingo Mum of the Year award. Don't think Katie holds any current Parent of the Year awards, though she's an inspiration to many mothers of children with disabilities - probably more so than ever after her highly rated, primetime, BBC, Harvey and Me TV special (I've heard a rumour the TV people are desperate for a sequel but of course Katie is incredibly busy with all sorts of TV work such as Celebrity MasterChef. Plus it must be odds on she will be invited back to the jungle again this autumn).'

Foxy Bingo Mum of the Year is a thing :ROFLMAO: What an accolade. 'HOUSE' - there I win!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
"Out of the mouth of babes".

I'm pretty confident, in my humble opinion, that Harvey lost it with "Clearblue Cole" after something happened. Maybe CC having a go at Harvey after shouting at Sid, maybe "Clearblue" being horrible and demeaning to Skankey Flaps (he's a pretty good track record of bullying), maybe over the carrot cake. Who knows?

However, and again in my humble opinion, Harvey looks sheepish and guilty in that awful video and scared.

Why the need to post it?

It must be awful for him with his mum, Bully Boy and Princess (you can hear her in the background) in his face. Skankey also said something like "Look what Harv" then stopped.

For the love of god get him out of there and her clutches now. He's not losing weight and he's clearly stressed. So upsetting.

He looks so happy sometimes. When he was with his friend Zack and 'exercising' on the way to Tesco. My heart really does bleed for him.

Anyway, on a lighter note, managed to get some pictures of "Clearblues" injuries from an insider at A&E, see attached. Wish I'd snapped them off! I'd have fed them to Little Sid!
Why do some people on the clip where Harvey is swearing, find this funny. 99% of the comments are saying praises. I just don’t get it... 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Harvey has sadly been exploited all his life in the loose skitters show watch pwicy’s facial expressions 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Perhaps it is moving the 'sold' furniture? Or are they on the move? Was reading through a Sun thread and came across this Ron post:

'She won the 2012 Foxy Bingo Mum of the Year award. Don't think Katie holds any current Parent of the Year awards, though she's an inspiration to many mothers of children with disabilities - probably more so than ever after her highly rated, primetime, BBC, Harvey and Me TV special (I've heard a rumour the TV people are desperate for a sequel but of course Katie is incredibly busy with all sorts of TV work such as Celebrity MasterChef. Plus it must be odds on she will be invited back to the jungle again this autumn).'

Foxy Bingo Mum of the Year is a thing :ROFLMAO: What an accolade. 'HOUSE' - there I win!
I did tell Ron to shut the f*ck up Dumb Bell but i got deleted 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why do some people on the clip where Harvey is swearing, find this funny. 99% of the comments are saying praises. I just don’t get it... 🤔
I think it’s awful; my brother and I have never sworn in front of my parents as they never did in front of us so you know where he has got it from...

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wolf&Badger shopping 😉 expensive shop
Yes I noticed the little bag she was carrying but can't imagine anything in there would be to her vile taste. Plus, why would the shop be open? It says it was temporarily closing from 20/12/20 but no note of it being open except a click and collect facility...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
2016 Katie price vows to give up drink for a full year after shocking drunken antics
2017 Katie price vows to quit drinking in 2017
2018 katie price clutches a final glass of champagne on boozy night before quitting alcohol
2019 Katie price vows to give up sex booze and junk food for 2020
May 2020 says she has been sober for three months
aug 2020 gets pissed trips over a kerb gets hairline fracture
Feb 2021 says she’s been sober for a year
Is she on something? What do you think, you can tell when the old witch is lying her lips move
Because they are brainless morons who think Pwicey is the best mum in the world.

Reactions: 10
If they are on the move then what becomes of "Harvey's House". Also, they were due to hear in March regarding his college funding weren't they. tick tock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.