Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s still using and he’s her dealer! Who photoshops their pupils she’s erratic as duck hyper , poor Harvey why doesn’t his gran step in and sort this mess out or his aunt what about his dad 🤬. The poor sod has nobody I hope the school he goes to is paying attention listening to him he must be talking about them too .
I put up a pic last week of her from Steph's Sick Bag. She was definitely on something that day!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I know we are all majorly concerned for Harveys safety and welfare, well all the kids really, Bunny at 6 half naked and boiling a kettle to make tea. Beggars belief!

I thought I'd try and lift our spirits whilst we fight the good fight!

Just watched 'Clearblue Cole' stories on Intasham again. First story says 'Happy Sunday Morning'. Didn't end that way for you though did it 'Clearblue' after you/a dumbbell (well you)/Harvey snapped your fingers off!?

Then watched the stories where he's flogging shite. Christ, Skankey Flaps heavy breathing in the background! She sounds like Michael Myers from 'Halloween', actually looks like him as well with her wig off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we are all majorly concerned for Harveys safety and welfare, well all the kids really, Bunny at 6 half naked and boiling a kettle to make tea. Beggars belief!

I thought I'd try and lift our spirits whilst we fight the good fight!

Just watched 'Clearblue Cole' stories on Intasham again. First story says 'Happy Sunday Morning'. Didn't end that way for you though did it 'Clearblue' after you/a dumbbell (well you)/Harvey snapped your fingers off!?

Then watched the stories where he's flogging shite. Christ, Skankey Flaps heavy breathing in the background! She sounds like Michael Myers from 'Halloween', actually looks like him as well with her wig off.
Pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Clearblue Cole had a go at Harvey after he told Sid to "Shut the duck up" and Harvey retaliated?

He's on Intasham flogging fake lashes, wax melt and clothes. She's on flogging the wax melts as well. Funniest thing is she's plonked her wig on like a hat and you can see her own black hair sticking out by her ear! Moron.
Haha never spotted that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My pic is all done 😀 I will add it here for now before catching up later 😀😘 xx.

View attachment 493366
Bad corgi! Brussel sprout farts are the worst! Her face is fantastic. :ROFLMAO: - bravo @Pom Bear! She'll be able to tell us what life on Mars is like if she ever comes down 👏 XX

Worked out these photos were taken in Stable Street London. 🔍
What should we be looking for in the Stable Street area? Near Kings X and St Pancras, hospital nearby...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've watched that video multiple times. My youngest child asked why I've watched the same thing lot's of times. I said because I think it's lovely that Harvey wants the man to be better. My child's response was "well if the man didn't hurt his hand when he was angry the boy wouldn't need him to promise not to do it again would he". "He's a silly man". That's blown my mind a bit 😳.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I put up a pic last week of her from Steph's Sick Bag. She was definitely on something that day!
2016 Katie price vows to give up drink for a full year after shocking drunken antics
2017 Katie price vows to quit drinking in 2017
2018 katie price clutches a final glass of champagne on boozy night before quitting alcohol
2019 Katie price vows to give up sex booze and junk food for 2020
May 2020 says she has been sober for three months
aug 2020 gets pissed trips over a kerb gets hairline fracture
Feb 2021 says she’s been sober for a year
Is she on something? What do you think, you can tell when the old witch is lying her lips move

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've watched that video multiple times. My youngest child asked why I've watched the same thing lot's of times. I said because I think it's lovely that Harvey wants the man to be better. My child's response was "well if the man didn't hurt his hand when he was angry the boy wouldn't need him to promise not to do it again would he". "He's a silly man". That's blown my mind a bit 😳.
Wow...that is so mind blowing that they put into words what we think and feel watching it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
2016 Katie price vows to give up drink for a full year after shocking drunken antics
2017 Katie price vows to quit drinking in 2017
2018 katie price clutches a final glass of champagne on boozy night before quitting alcohol
2019 Katie price vows to give up sex booze and junk food for 2020
May 2020 says she has been sober for three months
aug 2020 gets pissed trips over a kerb gets hairline fracture
Feb 2021 says she’s been sober for a year
Is she on something? What do you think, you can tell when the old witch is lying her lips move
Peeko, u got it wrong. She fractured her hairlines 🤦‍♀️🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Out of the mouth of babes".

I'm pretty confident, in my humble opinion, that Harvey lost it with "Clearblue Cole" after something happened. Maybe CC having a go at Harvey after shouting at Sid, maybe "Clearblue" being horrible and demeaning to Skankey Flaps (he's a pretty good track record of bullying), maybe over the carrot cake. Who knows?

However, and again in my humble opinion, Harvey looks sheepish and guilty in that awful video and scared.

Why the need to post it?

It must be awful for him with his mum, Bully Boy and Princess (you can hear her in the background) in his face. Skankey also said something like "Look what Harv" then stopped.

For the love of god get him out of there and her clutches now. He's not losing weight and he's clearly stressed. So upsetting.

He looks so happy sometimes. When he was with his friend Zack and 'exercising' on the way to Tesco. My heart really does bleed for him.

Anyway, on a lighter note, managed to get some pictures of "Clearblues" injuries from an insider at A&E, see attached. Wish I'd snapped them off! I'd have fed them to Little Sid!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So now she’s filming Harvey swearing and laughing at it and selling it to the papers with presumably no concent from the lad, and STILL daytime tv think this is acceptable? I work in television myself and I cannot tell you how squeaky clean and careful you have to be about what you do and say, I just don’t get it?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I was concerned about Bunny being topless from a safety point of view as well, boiling hot kettle and full to the brim cups of tea! Katie obviously does not see the danger 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So now she’s filming Harvey swearing and laughing at it and selling it to the papers with presumably no concent from the lad, and STILL daytime tv think this is acceptable? I work in television myself and I cannot tell you how squeaky clean and careful you have to be about what you do and say, I just don’t get it?
I find this so despicable and vile I am lost for words,
Like I have said on here before my grandson has got downs , he’s 20 Of course he knows the words, But knows it’s not clever , ( he does say he’s gotta get his tit done lol) but if he swore his mother would kill him, and Nobody would goad him to swear in front of people it’s so crass it’s unbelievable , in fact she is taking the piss out of her own son , because some idiots will laugh at him and say Harvey’s mental, He is a child really
that is not love it’s treating him like a performing animal and the kid deserves better

Reactions: 16
"Out of the mouth of babes".

I'm pretty confident, in my humble opinion, that Harvey lost it with "Clearblue Cole" after something happened. Maybe CC having a go at Harvey after shouting at Sid, maybe "Clearblue" being horrible and demeaning to Skankey Flaps (he's a pretty good track record of bullying), maybe over the carrot cake. Who knows?

However, and again in my humble opinion, Harvey looks sheepish and guilty in that awful video and scared.

Why the need to post it?

It must be awful for him with his mum, Bully Boy and Princess (you can hear her in the background) in his face. Skankey also said something like "Look what Harv" then stopped.

For the love of god get him out of there and her clutches now. He's not losing weight and he's clearly stressed. So upsetting.

He looks so happy sometimes. When he was with his friend Zack and 'exercising' on the way to Tesco. My heart really does bleed for him.

Anyway, on a lighter note, managed to get some pictures of "Clearblues" injuries from an insider at A&E, see attached. Wish I'd snapped them off! I'd have fed them to Little Sid!
I didn't mean to laugh but those fingers are great.

Can someone please explain why that hideous silver velour sofa set is still in her house having been 'snapped up almost immediately' on her Deplop site. Surely that is misrepresentation of some sort...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.