Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, haven’t been on the thread ina while! I’ve noticed Katie/her team have been buying clothes off other Depop sellers and selling it on her page, example below

I do think some clothes are genuine however goes to show can’t trust anyone! I only buy if press pics are attached

Hi guys, haven’t been on the thread ina while! I’ve noticed Katie/her team have been buying clothes off other Depop sellers and selling it on her page, example below

I do think some clothes are genuine however goes to show can’t trust anyone! I only buy if press pics are attached
I think that’s why the Depop posts get deleted as soon as they’ve sold

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Every bloody single thing about her is a con, swindle & LIE 😡. She's constantly taking the piss out of everyone. And still she's given media exposure & her tiny amount of deluded fans defend her 🤦

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

So Katie buys it for £6 and flogs it for £14 Think she gets round it as on her Depop says ‘owned by’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So Katie buys it for £6 and flogs it for £14 Think she gets round it as on her Depop says ‘owned by’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
This proves it to me!😉She truly is a “clever business woman” after all! What a scam artist she is 😄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
KP is not actually doing this she has her dog-walking-bin-bag-laundry minions

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Read the description. She is now selling clothes with holes in??? Who the heck is buying this stuff? I'd say people with more money than sense.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Posting this while he supposed to be on a zoom call, obviously no takers 🤔🤣
I bet he has no idea whatsoever what language his nasty cheap baseball cap is in - Londra - I bleeping ask you you idiotic tosspot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because she looks like a melted barbie doll I’m guessing.
I did wonder that, geriatric skanky barbie doll, that the dogs got hold of ! He must think she looks like her filter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the lovely comments on here on my pics they always lovely to read 🥰🥰😘 xx.

My hoilday postcard was made last year 😄😘 so let me share this from when I thought I was going then had to cancel ...

I added brown leaves as it was autumn and added a cream tea 😄🥰 xx.

Back in abit 🥰

Ps..I have quite a few pic suggestions from earlier..I will space them out so have a few Saturday and Sunday 💖

View attachment 501099
Ooh strawberries and cream! Nothing but the best for @Pom Bear on her Devon extravaganza! Here's some spendies 👛 - only 1 stick of rock though ;) 🤗 🌊 🥪 - 🧙‍♀️ . :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God he’s got those supposed Q&A tickets in for the next few days (suspiciously not 30 and 31 March) so wonder what half arsed things they’re up to then 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Just seen this and immidietly thought Katie. The amount of times that she gets new veneers is ridiculous.View attachment 501232View attachment 501233
Makes sense...

Wow that is amazing! Well done for spotting. She should be reported for scamming yet again.

KP is not actually doing this she has her dog-walking-bin-bag-laundry minions
If it is sold under her name - she is guilty.

I wasn't aware the MM was a dogging hotspot!

There is no proof that it is - where are all the tyre marks? Where are the complaining neighbours? Why weren't the police called? Complete rubbish again and just a load of re-hashed shite from an old has-been and never will again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

She can’t be that skint to trawl depop websites to buy tat just to turn a few quid profit, well it’s not her trawling through it’s a little depop lackey obvs but it seems a lot of effort for little return what with P&P etc.

There is no proof that it is - where are all the tyre marks? Where are the complaining neighbours? Why weren't the police called? Complete rubbish again and just a load of re-hashed shite from an old has-been and never will again.
Exactly, complete load of utter Bollocks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.