Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Dagenham Dave

I wasn't aware the MM was a dogging hotspot!

I know she has said repeatedly that she can’t go back to the MM because of her mental elf, and that she hates it, but I honestly think deep down she’s gutted with herself for destroying and losing everything that was once good, the only way KP will ever move on, is to start taking accountability. Carl is a huge distraction for her so she doesn’t have to deal with the deep rooted issues she’s ignored for so long - a vicious cycle that will not have a good outcome. She can’t just say “that was the past, I’m over it, I have Carl now” as those feelings she’s trying to suppress are bubbling under the surface and will continue and erupt until she gets serious help. Not a ‘photo opportunity’ Priory stint.

As you were... 💅 :coffee:

liar liar

VIP Member
Why would she want it to be demolished? I’m lost.
Well she did want to run a wedding venue but that was just talk and would never have got planning and she also wanted to build houses on the site and live in a big brand new one - that wouldn't have got planning either. She was also hoping to claim big on insurance but that didn't happen either. She couldn't afford the upkeep - simples.

liar liar

VIP Member

DC16

VIP Member
Tomorrow someone on here will find a quote where she says how much she loves being pregnant. You know it!
Yep, here it is 🤣🤣🤣 in some baby/ mum magazine, and this picture shows how she has previously got rumours going, she does it constantly 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks