Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you are ok Dolly!

there has been a terrible accident on bypass here took so long to get home, at one point I was worried I might get stuck on the road outside their house in the queue and we would all end up being outed as paps or something!

Obviously I am not making light of the accident it sounded really awful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, bless your heart ❀ no you won't want to be a burden, but if people want to help you must let them without worrying if you need it. They wouldn't offer otherwise. I'm not lecturing because I know my mum was the exact same, you can't help having an accident tho. Hope you feel better soon lovely, please check in here will you at least, till you're well over it? X
Thankyou I know what you mean,I hate moaning and groaning but I think it frightened me,still bit of shock ,but hey Ho I’m a Eastender.🀣well,that’s my story..z🀣🀣 Fuckit..duck orf you bleep katieskunkwithyoursslittyeyedcunt.🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thankyou I know what you mean,I hate moaning and groaning but I think it frightened me,still bit of shock ,but hey Ho I’m a Eastender.🀣well,that’s my story..z🀣🀣 Fuckit..duck orf you bleep katieskunkwithyoursslittyeyedcunt.🀣
Yes, she's allright folks, no lasting damage done, she's on form despite the dodgy slippers 🀣😘
Loool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I make a knock out Cole one for tomorrow with Sid knocking him out lool πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
I'll look forward to him getting his turkey teef knocked out, it's about time Sid got his own back for subjecting him to a life with skankhole, poor dog 🀣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is bleeping brilliant!! Pom. You are a genius!!
I do have a request though. Does anyone remember that comedian Bernie Clifton who used to ride an ostrich? It always makes me think of Crawl carrying Krustie around in the Maldives. If I supply a picture of old Bernie, do you think you could work your magic on it? Pretty please? 😘😍

View attachment 500361View attachment 500361

ETA - Here he is!! And I think the turkey teef need another appearance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I remember him and his ostrich πŸ₯°πŸ’– xx.
Yep I will certainly make that for you πŸ˜ƒ..it will take more time so I will add it tomorrow at my usual time on here for you πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Yes, she's allright folks, no lasting damage done, she's on form despite the dodgy slippers 🀣😘

I'll look forward to him getting his turkey teef knocked out, it's about time Sid got his own back for subjecting him to a life with skankhole, poor dog 🀣😘
Yep serves him right πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx
Three pics for tomorrow that I look forward to sharing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ’– xx.

Teef swap
Sid knock out Cole
Bernie ostrich suggestion

πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Hahaha, oh look, our Carwash likes @Pom Bear's artwork so much he's given her a proper pic 🀣

Hi Sid, you can have a gravy bone, ❀ your owner can piss off, he's not getting any πŸ‘‹πŸ–•
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Peeko what a beautiful message but pls remove your number because I wouldn’t put it past car wash to use and abuse it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Peeko what a beautiful message but pls remove your number because I wouldn’t put it past car wash to use and abuse it.
Warriorqueen like everyone on here you are so caring and thoughtful, please tell me your real name is zena x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

One made so far today...Little Sid boxing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.
Maybe he will knock Cole out πŸ˜„ xx.

View attachment 500773
@Pom Bear this is one of your finest pieces of work :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You should have it printed into postcards and send us all one from your hollibobs with 'weather is great, wish you were here 😘' xxxx

Pissing meself laughing reading up on posts,I’ve been abit unwell.πŸ‘€nahh had awful fall at home cut head open,two hossies I went to,fabulous treatment,we honestly do have best health service in the world.πŸ™
so had very bad fall,blood everywhere from head,holding tissues to me bonce...I knocked on my upstairs neighbour lovely lady,she gave me cloth,looked at said duck it I’m calling ambulance,long story short taken to me local hossie,again love,y treatment had a c scan,transferred on recomendation fromdoctor to Royal London for stitches..he said they are top notches for that.well,had 50 stitches in me head..obviously more story to it..got back 9 am yesterday morning from Wednesday..totally knackered worried about my poor Dave the puss but he was fine..Oh well tried to read yesterday when I came back home but.l thought duck you bleep you have never experienced tit.πŸ™ sorry if I don’t make sense..I’m al black eyed woman at the moment..oh duck..anyway .......
Oh, @Dollylovesshoes ! Bless you. I hope you're okay - sending lots of love ❀ ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.