Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still got a few pages to catch up on but i would be worried if i was him where she is going when she's driving alone when he's not around? past history shows she is sneaky when it comes to relationships and cheating, there cant be anything she needs that she cant wait for him? so where's she off to risking it? we all know she's usually has a back up bloke
I believe she was following him, this time. Wait till lockdown is over and she can do as she pleases again. Unless she is banned again from driving.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
When I get in From work I have some fun ,
Seeing what clearblue and Kristy have done,
Then I go tattling with the girls and guys,
Reading them catch her out on all her lies,
The comments on here have me in bits,
Better now I know we get on her tits,
Coz she hates us, can’t fool us ,
and for her that’s a bummer
Must hurt , so I don’t mind being a Tattler Skummer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe she was following him, this time. Wait till lockdown is over and she can do as she pleases again. Unless she is banned again from driving.
I would guess she's been driving the whole time but only been seen twice. She couldn't give two hoots about rules or laws for anything. And until she faces severe consequences for her actions, she will continue to break rules 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
You're probably not supposed to but if it's a fake injury I guess you can
The way he was carrying heavy furniture to the removal truck also makes me suspicious.

I thought that was the case, when she claimed to be moving back to the shithole I thought hang on, can't be right!!
Just more motherfucking bullshit.
Does anyone think that, perhaps, she has paid what she owes on it and that is why she can go back? Oh how she would crow about it! I hope she is just lying and lying and lying again.

@265 sorry to hear about your mishap!

Last edited:
  • Heart
As she's not allowed to move back in to the MM, is she allowed to store stuff there? Obviously the last of the stuff from the rental has been moved to the MM as seen in the staged pics 🤷

I wonder what weekend "exclusives" they're cooking up?

Reactions: 7
Cute little Sid makes an adorable card for birthdays, weddings or valentine day 😄😄😄😄 xx.

Loooool 😄😄 ..

View attachment 499224
This is bleeping brilliant!! Pom. You are a genius!!
I do have a request though. Does anyone remember that comedian Bernie Clifton who used to ride an ostrich? It always makes me think of Crawl carrying Krustie around in the Maldives. If I supply a picture of old Bernie, do you think you could work your magic on it? Pretty please? 😘😍

E827160D-0D89-4520-8D7D-8F76750BE671.jpeg
E827160D-0D89-4520-8D7D-8F76750BE671.jpeg

ETA - Here he is!! And I think the turkey teef need another appearance 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The way he was carrying heavy furniture to the removal truck also makes me suspicious.

Does anyone think that, perhaps, she has paid what she owes on it and that is why she can go back? Oh how she would crow about it! I hope she is just lying and lying and lying again.

I wouldn't move back to that dump or anywhere if I thought it was cursed, which it isn't SHE IS THE CURSE!

Reactions: 8
As she's not allowed to move back in to the MM, is she allowed to store stuff there? Obviously the last of the stuff from the rental has been moved to the MM as seen in the staged pics 🤷

I wonder what weekend "exclusives" they're cooking up?
Is it Dumbell's Q&As today? It's all gone quiet about that, BillyNoMates!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic, but has anyone seen this from Alex Belfield (who often makes very astute opinion piece videos about KP's antics as well as Meghan Markle).

Anyway he's being hounded by Nottingham police & the BBC for no absolutely no crime, it's awful!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

You need to read @Cloud Chaser 's posts. They know what is what.

• Heart
Off topic, but has anyone seen this from Alex Belfield (who often makes very astute opinion piece videos about KP's antics as well as Meghan Markle).

Anyway he's being hounded by Nottingham police & the BBC for no absolutely no crime, it's awful!

Interesting but have to of course take his claims with a pinch of salt as we don’t know the other side at all.

Reactions: 4

I sat through that with my mouth open. How terrifying to how the police and the BBC gunning for you...

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.