Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She starts to boil my piss to🤬Drives without a license! Starts companys selling tit even though she is bankrupt . Is the biggest troll but gets support for law against trolling🤯 I give up and go back to Lozzas thread. At least she has a bun in the oven with underage stripper Charlie🌹🦭See you later lovlies
Enjoy the waffle :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So I’m presuming she got away with being pictured driving 🤷🏻‍♀️ How? Why?😡
I’m bloody fuming. She gets away with everything. I’m still waiting to see what the apparent “work trip” on Valentine’s Day was for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Soooo where are they staying tonight... Cos papers and lovely tattlers saying she s not allowed in MM... So still in snarl house???

Reactions: 10
I'm getting pissed off with the sarcastic remarks and attempts to prove she's law-abiding. So, a pic in the car and a comment that Carl IS DRIVING HER, and then a staged shot of the pink beetle on a flat-bed truck, "because she's not back driving yet." That was taken outside the Surrey rental that she no longer lives at and is presumably being taken somewhere - AFTER she is alleged to have driven it illegally from the Mucky Mansion.
She really does think we're stupid.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Soooo where are they staying tonight... Cos papers and lovely tattlers saying she s not allowed in MM... So still in snarl house???
The Sun put in their print edition when they published the walking frame picture that she was moving back into the Mucky Mansion.

Reactions: 7
I love all of your creations but I have a special place in my heart for the Sid ones!! :love::love::love: . Maybe Sid would have more success with the zoom calls than his owner? Night in with Sid x
Thank you so much 💖💕🤗😘 xx.
Yep me too..I love making the Sid ones the most 🥰 xx.
Lol I think he would..he would be the most popular out of the three as well 😃🥰😘 xx.

Awwww I actually love Sid❤ I see him more now with them teef Pom, than without! I don’t like seeing him without them now 😬. Thanks pommy, ur so good 👩‍🎨 I couldn’t stop laughing at lauren, needing a sleep after holding them balloons 😂😂😂😭😭 10/10 for u, bravo 😘
Thank you very much 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
Lol the teeth on Sid suit him very well 🥰 xx.

Loooooool I was laughing seeing my pig Lauren sleeping pic when making it, I couldn't wait to share 😄🥰💖 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought there's a way to complain.about police actions; tv producers as they are are a publicly accountable govt service... So I wonder if complaints et c have to be to the exact right website???

Reactions: 12
Have fun
Jordan is Disgusting
Rumpy Grumpy
Jordan in hot water
The twitter batter of tiny Pete
My night with Jordan
Jordan jumper, I didn‘t hump her

Reactions: 8
Awwww I actually love Sid❤ I see him more now with them teef Pom, than without! I don’t like seeing him without them now 😬. Thanks pommy, ur so good 👩‍🎨 I couldn’t stop laughing at lauren, needing a sleep after holding them balloons 😂😂😂😭😭 10/10 for u, bravo 😘
That Loz pig snoozing was the best!

I think she is going down, Sun prints run down of trip between MM Horsham To Surrey rental, made a point that she acknowledged her driving ban. Also changed the other article about her business and being a director. The articles seem to be exposing her.
Because they were reported for a misleading and patently untrue article and they had to change it. KP was also reminded that MM is no longer hers to make use of - @Cloud Chaser stated that yesterday :D which meant the Sun had to amend their story albeit unwillingly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I think she is going down, Sun prints run down of trip between MM Horsham To Surrey rental, made a point that she acknowledged her driving ban. Also changed the other article about her business and being a director. The articles seem to be exposing her.
I have often wondered if The Sun do actually like her. She must be THICK if she can't see that they are really dropping her in it with the evidence they publish

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm getting pissed off with the sarcastic remarks and attempts to prove she's law-abiding. So, a pic in the car and a comment that Carl IS DRIVING HER, and then a staged shot of the pink beetle on a flat-bed truck, "because she's not back driving yet." That was taken outside the Surrey rental that she no longer lives at and is presumably being taken somewhere - AFTER she is alleged to have driven it illegally from the Mucky Mansion.
She really does think we're stupid.
AND she would have driven it still if she hadn’t been PAPPED😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What is this exactly? How dare something lower than the sole of my built-up slipper call me scum.
We are not the ones owing people money, we have not caused those animals deaths through neglect, we haven't caused Harvey's weight gain through neglect. And we wouldn't piss off to another country when a very vulnerable young man had just come out hospital. WE ARE NOT SCUM!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Pom. Have you started working on the sly for 'Clearblue Cole' and Sid? LMFAO!!!!
OMG for once I don't think that needs any editing...Sids face...says it all, it looks like he doesn't like Katie who would be behind the camera/phone....lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
We are not the ones owing people money, we have not caused those animals deaths through neglect, we haven't caused Harvey's weight gain through neglect. And we wouldn't piss off to another country when a very vulnerable young man had just come out hospital. WE ARE NOT SCUM!!!
I can understand people liking her then hating her, i don't get how someone goes from hating her to liking her after all the tit she has done

• Haha
Friday's weather is a load of tit. Skanky Flaps is a load of tit. I have spent much of my morning shoveling tit....piggies, sheep, donkeys, horses, goats.....all of which make less mess than Skanky Flaps 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
still got a few pages to catch up on but i would be worried if i was him where she is going when she's driving alone when he's not around? past history shows she is sneaky when it comes to relationships and cheating, there cant be anything she needs that she cant wait for him? so where's she off to risking it? we all know she's usually has a back up bloke

• Angry
Friday's weather is a load of tit. Skanky Flaps is a load of tit. I have spent much of my morning shoveling tit....piggies, sheep, donkeys, horses, goats.....all of which make less mess than Skanky Flaps 😁
@Pink Squirrel - have you see that Scottish granny reading the Dinky Donky book to her grandchild? It'll make you laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.