Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that woman pay for anything ? Tow my beetle away for me , my mates in the sun will print it. ,
Lots of free advertising for you , why do the sun think this is bleeping news ? And why do they cater to this waste of space , one day Zimmer frame story, yesterday Katie goes for a walk with Carl strolling along unaided as happy as you please ,
Every day dribble

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jett is Much more likely to have been an paternity issue than a surrogate. If she had been using a surrogate I think she would have admitted and got plenty of coverage from it.

Reactions: 9
Well I just tracked myself down on google search....by typing in klattie
You must be bored :LOL:

Always sniffing something... 🤔🤣

in the carwash, soCole obviously driving with his poorly hand 😡
That dog is not properly secured in that moving vehicle - why don't the police stop them for that? I am so fed up with this cow.

Whenever I see any of the shots where she's posing on that sofa, usually legs wide open, there's always one thing that comes to mind...

Are you suggesting that old farty bum may be doing the same on the arm of the tacky sofa?

So I’m presuming she got away with being pictured driving 🤷🏻‍♀️ How? Why?😡
Nah - one is still under investigation it is the one reported by a neigbour where there is no photographic evidence that has been dropped. Of course, she would like you to think it is both. We can still hold out some hope 😁 .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
People do struggle, it’s aways seems to be law abiding people who are grafting to put food on the table get clobbered, I drive for miles came off a dual carriageway mobile camera £100 lot of money to some people I’m not complaining , people get unexpected bills , but you see those two chancers taking the piss , and wasn’t they driving behind coppers saying here piggy piggy , then the lockdown breaking etc etc , surely the old bill can at least show the public they have taken law breaking seriously, there does seem to be one law for some ,
But I do not believe she is running rings around the bankruptcy people , she has to be paying because she must get a fees for the shows she’s on etc ,
If she isnt she will be in deep tit , they are professional and not stupid

Reactions: 15
There’s nothing positive to say about this video ! Their all guilty
Harvey’s been swearing for a long time .if new members think it’s all recently

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There’s nothing positive to say about this video ! Their all guilty
Harvey’s been swearing for a long time .if new members think it’s all recently
Terrible and his mum and step dad laugh.

People do struggle, it’s aways seems to be law abiding people who are grafting to put food on the table get clobbered, I drive for miles came off a dual carriageway mobile camera £100 lot of money to some people I’m not complaining , people get unexpected bills , but you see those two chancers taking the piss , and wasn’t they driving behind coppers saying here piggy piggy , then the lockdown breaking etc etc , surely the old bill can at least show the public they have taken law breaking seriously, there does seem to be one law for some ,
But I do not believe she is running rings around the bankruptcy people , she has to be paying because she must get a fees for the shows she’s on etc ,
If she isnt she will be in deep tit , they are professional and not stupid
I think it was Fern (MUA) and her friend who were guilty of the here piggy piggy thing.

Reactions: 7
I think it was Fern (MUA) and her friend who were guilty of the here piggy piggy thing.
[/QUOTE]
I believe it was the old nanny Lauryn that was doing it. But Fern has been just as bad with filming whilst driving

Reactions: 10
Even being around her makes you swear. I don't usually swear but I've noticed I do on the comments here and thats just from talking about her 🤐

Reactions: 11
The Jeep was 'hidden' at Boyson's dad's house and he demanded they come get it. The Beetle was taken as a Dartford crossing fee of £2.50, yes, £2.50, was never paid and was eventually put into storage somewhere. The 2 horseboxes ... well one is with a couple near the MM hidden under a canopy of trees on their property - apparently purchased... and the smaller one - I think there were various stories of that being auctioned but who knows and same with the various pink RR's. I believe the last one was re-po'd through non-payment of the finance deal and the Velar hmmm I think that was loaned by friends in the motor trade down in Sussex. This could all be rubbish but I think our @DC16 will back me up on the horsebox as she remembered the name of the road - Stade Street or something - I have a brain like a sieve atm sorry.
Wasn’t it Stane street Adversane with the Podys. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.