Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmmm....🤔
🤢
Thought this wasn't an asset as she had no cars?

BTW, where are the 2 pink horseboxes, stupid Barbie Jeep, Velar Range Rover etc as well as the Beetle?

She is making the Bankrupcy judges look like fools. She is running rings round them and taking the piss.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does Katie spend her time on the daily Mail. Was flicking through a post about Rod Stewart’s wife
How many accounts does Katie have on the Daily Mail? we all know it's her and she has the nerve
to come with Track a Troll when she's the biggest troll of all.

Reactions: 15
Does Katie spend her time on the daily Mail. Was flicking through a post about Rod Stewart’s wife
I saw a similar comment on a DM Ronan Keating story recently. It had similar wording. Someone is spamming the comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

BTW, where are the 2 pink horseboxes, stupid Barbie Jeep, Velar Range Rover etc as well as the Beetle?

She is making the Bankrupcy judges look like fools. She is running rings round them and taking the piss.
The Jeep was 'hidden' at Boyson's dad's house and he demanded they come get it. The Beetle was taken as a Dartford crossing fee of £2.50, yes, £2.50, was never paid and was eventually put into storage somewhere. The 2 horseboxes ... well one is with a couple near the MM hidden under a canopy of trees on their property - apparently purchased... and the smaller one - I think there were various stories of that being auctioned but who knows and same with the various pink RR's. I believe the last one was re-po'd through non-payment of the finance deal and the Velar hmmm I think that was loaned by friends in the motor trade down in Sussex. This could all be rubbish but I think our @DC16 will back me up on the horsebox as she remembered the name of the road - Stade Street or something - I have a brain like a sieve atm sorry.

• Heart

The Beetle was not included as an asset as only valued at £500

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't think" Bunny Cuddles" in the Daily Mail comments section is KP. They sound really sarcastic and are mocking her more than anything. KP may not be particularly intelligent, but I don't think she would go for such an obvious username!

I know stranger things have happened, but all this is she isn’t she speculation drives me mad,
What is it seven years since her last kid ? 43 in may, , caesareans, apart from that everyone is the one, love of her life kris Charles think it would’ve happened by now, If it was anyone else people would be saying that boat has sailed

So do we think bunny/jett was a surrogates? I can’t remember which rattler was saying how it was strange that she got pregnant so fast with Kieran when she had had ivf with Alex (who also had a child with chantelle) she has struggled to get pregnant by the 27 men since hasn’t she 🤔Can anyone clear this up for me x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So do we think bunny/jett was a surrogates? I can’t remember which rattler was saying how it was strange that she got pregnant so fast with Kieran when she had had ivf with Alex (who also had a child with chantelle) she has struggled to get pregnant by the 27 men since hasn’t she 🤔Can anyone clear this up for me x
I suggest you knock on their doors and demand swabs then off with ya to a DNA lab - best of luck with that ;)

Mmmmmm....🤔
🤢
Has she had that Beetle wrapped?? The bodywork looks mint considering the age - unlike Pwicey 🤣 I think she’s had it tarted up in preparation for her driving licence return so I’m assuming she got away with her recent law break

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Has she had that Beetle wrapped?? The bodywork looks mint considering the age - unlike Pwicey 🤣
The question is how old is the picture??? You can't believe anything that is printed in relation to one of her stories. If it is only worth £500 I would suggest that pic was taken long ago...

Reactions: 8
The question is how old is the picture??? You can't believe anything that is printed in relation to one of her stories. If it is only worth £500 I would suggest that pic was taken long ago...
There were pictures taken of this car on her drive last week

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.