Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still saying on SPL she had FOUR kidnap threats!

Can’t see it ,43 in may , what with the problems ie caesareans etc she’s had in the past she’s have to be mad, oh hang on 🤣, also what with most of her exes partners expecting she prob wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret ,
The only time she can keep something quiet is when there is big money in a magazine deal... Then again, with a BIG GOB like hers it's probably impossible.

Is this beauty brand called 'Filter' 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks Dinky, ❤, I'm fine this morning, small bruise on my foot, little tender, no drama, however my bike needs a lot
of TLC right now. With Luck there is a lot of damage to his car!

Talking of Drama or lack of, seen on Katie's IG stories her with horses again, I thought she was broke? :unsure:
Apparently lardass crawl is going to learn to ride on one of the 'yard orses so I can go out riding with er'. Hope he falls on that big fat arse. Course he will have to wait til his poor arm us better 🐎🎠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just can't bleeping deal with all her bullshit at the minute. I cannot believe she is being given a platform to spout a constant stream of lies. Channel Bore especially should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. It's beyond disgusting & wrong on so many levels. They're just making themselves look look completely ridiculous because her bullshit is so easily found everywhere.

She is insulting the endless genuine carers, disabled, those living in chronic pain, those with mental health issues, animal lovers, those who have lost loved ones to Covid, those who have lost jobs & homes through Covid, those struggling to feed their families, those who HAVE abided by Covid rules, those who are having any issues surrounding pregnancy. Driving with no license or insurance.

I can't even be arsed to list her lies because it's every bleeping time her mouth moves.

She is everything that's wrong with society. I bleeping despise the witch beyond words 😡😡
They have done studies where they have found that people on average tell two lies a day, might be little white lies , for example your best friend might ask you what you think of her new dress, you might think it’s hideous but you are not going to tell her, people can’t help lying ,
I really believe skanky is from Bizarro world where everything is the opposite, but just like people can’t help telling lies sometimes she can’t help telling the truth, might be twice a week ? a Month ? but sometimes she does, recently she has said she’s put on two stone that’s why she’s got a belly, and also her pictures look nothing like her because she uses filters , that’s why you can catch her out on a lot of her lies if you look , for example she said her
Feet suffered a hairline fracture Nothing more,
You’re right it’s the idiots in the media who give her a platform and do not question any of her demented ramblings

• Angry
Reactions: 13
This just in.

She must have found a loophole, bankrupt people can't start new companies blah blah blah.
It is a Limited Liability Partnership - go read-up about them. Also the company isn't going active until end of July I believe or is that the JYY woman one - they all are of course.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He's either a completely brainless, ill educated, thick moron or Machiavellian. I can't decide which.

'My Dolly', as he refers to Pwicey, is a slang word for amuteur or part time prostitute, Dollymop, a Dolly being the mans penis.

She is to thick to realise he maybe taking the piss out of her as this is a pretty well known term. But sure she's been called worse!

He really is, in my humble opinion, a sly, nasty, potentially violent piece of tit. You just need to look at his eyes to see that. They make me feel uneasy.

Anyway one thing I am sure of is that they are a grifting, scrounging pair of low rent troglodyte con merchants, ripping off people left, right and centre with no qualms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another BS story in the Scum about KP building her beauty brand and she is a director in her new company Katie KP Limited....eeerrr no a bankrupt cannot be a director and it was bull with a bit of research from Companies House.

The director is Jeyda Yeter Yilmaz who seemsto be acting as director for several of KP s businesses and for Chloe Ferry aswell.

False reporting from the Scum as usual and they seem to be deleting comments that are pointing it out that KP cannot be a director

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He's either a completely brainless, ill educated, thick moron or Machiavellian. I can't decide which.

'My Dolly', as he refers to Pwicey, is a slang word for amuteur or part time prostitute, Dollymop, a Dolly being the mans penis.

She is to thick to realise he maybe taking the piss out of her as this is a pretty well known term. But sure she's been called worse!

He really is, in my humble opinion, a sly, nasty, potentially violent piece of tit. You just need to look at his eyes to see that. They make me feel uneasy.

Anyway one thing I am sure of is that they are a grifting, scrounging pair of low rent troglodyte con merchants, ripping off people left, right and centre with no qualms.
You should take-up writing rousing messages for greetings cards! :LOL:

Another BS story in the Scum about KP building her beauty brand and she is a director in her new company Katie KP Limited....eeerrr no a bankrupt cannot be a director and it was bull with a bit of research from Companies House.

The director is Jeyda Yeter Yilmaz who seemsto be acting as director for several of KP s businesses and for Chloe Ferry aswell.

False reporting from the Scum as usual and they seem to be deleting comments that are pointing it out that KP cannot be a director
It costs £12 to set-up a company on-line nowadays. My dog could set one up. In this case Jeyda has set one up for her dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This just in.

She must have found a loophole, bankrupt people can't start new companies blah blah blah.
She isn’t a director and they have the name of the company wrong. We have contacted the Sun and they didn’t like our attitude at requesting they correct their story.
Katie has been reminded that she can not move back into MM.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No thanks, that sort of tit gives me a headache.
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen with KP :oops:
Hate the misreporting by the Scum and deleting the posts that are stating fact, makes me mad esp the blooming feet. I am paralysed from the waist down with numerous secondaries and it is genuinely offensive all the bull about her feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She isn’t a director and they have the name of the company wrong. We have contacted the Sun and they didn’t like our attitude at requesting they correct their story.
Ooh this is so interesting - can you tell us any more about MM? Appreciate it might be difficult if not impossible. 👏

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen with KP :oops:
Hate the misreporting by the Scum and deleting the posts that are stating fact, makes me mad esp the blooming feet. I am paralysed from the waist down with numerous secondaries and it is genuinely offensive all the bull about her feet.
I feel angry on your behalf believe me. 🤗

I thought that was the case, when she claimed to be moving back to the shithole I thought hang on, can't be right!!
Just more motherfucking bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought that was the case, when she claimed to be moving back to the shithole I thought hang on, can't be right!!
Just more motherfucking bullshit.
But why is any newspaper allowed to allude to it let alone state it as a certainty? Weasel words is why.

Ooh this is so interesting - can you tell us any more about MM? Appreciate it might be difficult if not impossible. 👏

I feel angry on your behalf believe me. 🤗
It’s still in her name which makes her liable for council tax etc until she has had the public examination. She isn’t complying with terms set out.

Reactions: 17
It’s still in her name which makes her liable for council tax etc until she has had the public examination. She isn’t complying with terms set out.
Yes it would have to be I suppose as there are bills outstanding which she owes. Is she going to say she hasn't been receiving communications from the court/her accountant as she has been living at other addresses?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.