Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, a lung transplant is a huge operation, her recovery will take time and she will need oxygen from time to time as her body will be fighting to reject the new lungs daily as they aren't her lungs (if you know what I mean ha) she will be on rejection medication to stop her body from rejecting the organs and many other meds for the rest of her life ,
I hope the op isn't a waste of time, as much as I don't like Amy, I wouldn't wish this on even KP and that's saying something.
sadly someone had to die for her to get the lungs so fingers crossed it will be a success. Time will tell .

I am forever bamboozled how no one speaks out on KP and her little habit, I remember cristo a presenter who also used to produce or work on loose women sticking up for her after she flipped the car while drunk and high and he was just keep saying how lovely she was and was amazing with H and she had a rough time. Like we have all said H has been her saviour as no one seems to want to say the truth about her because of him..imo

Reactions: 41
Thank you for your post. I work in social services too, and it is a difficult and thankless job at the best of times.
The social services bashing on this thread is relentless - armchair social workers - I just scroll on by

Reactions: 46
Did her family ever like Kieran? What do you think they'd make of her recent allegations?
AFP was skeptical, especially when they wed so quick after meeting.

But they did grow to love him until he cheated.

They won't give two shits about him now. They are Team Skank through and through.

Reactions: 43
Just had a thought. Michelle says 'hubby' here. What if they got married and that's what made Kipper explode and hurl the latest
allegation?

Reactions: 36
AFP was skeptical, especially when they wed so quick after meeting.

But they did grow to love him until he cheated.

They won't give two shits about him now. They are Team Skank through and through.
Didn't she cheat before him?

Reactions: 28
I wish it would bloody HURRY UP!!

Reactions: 25
Could not agree more, Friday is payday so I will be contributing again

Reactions: 22
Consideration also needs to be given to the volume of cases before the Courts. Sadly, there are thousands of children in the same situation throughout the country. All those working in and around the court arena work very hard to safeguard those children as best as they can. Staff shortages also play a big role. It’s not like professionals are willingly letting children suffer.

Reactions: 31
SB latest load of crap
He screams desperation. Anyone actually rich enough to "drive Lambos on a Sunday" doesn't brag about it on Insta he's like an 18 year old just got an XR3i or Renault 5 GT Turbo and he's showing off about it. He's beyond cringe. His mates must so take the piss behind his back

Reactions: 53
It's taking up to a year now in family court apparently, due to cuts and people leaving etc. That's a horrifically long time for someone like KP who seems to be so manipulative and emotionally abusive to have full control over kids and it unfortunately plays into her hands with her claim'I was given custody', as people see nothing happening as proof of something.
I noticed Bunny is looking sad these days, makes me think it's Jett's turn to get all the attention and be the golden child as it suits mummy at the moment and the allegations she wants to make against Kieran.

Reactions: 35
No wedding rings, so I can scrap my marriage theory.

View attachment 2089956
They said a while back, maybe last year, that they had set a date. Maybe they're deferring it until things stabilise with the KP shit (hopefully soon!). Also I would think they'll get an OK magazine deal for the wedding and I think that OK will want to wait until the smoke clears before putting ink to paper.

Reactions: 24
UNDOUBTEDLY! She's OK dishing it out but when it comes back on her she doesn't like it at all
I wonder what clan Price think of all KPs cheating and sexual shenanigans.Or do they think is a laugh.They just seem to come down so hard on people who “ betray” them eg PA, KH.
I will never ever understand their acceptance of her behavior.Especially in relation to the treatment of her children.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.