Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo many peeps do mostly private in their own home.It’s when peeps are on crack etc like Westcrack,it gets awful.
Yes, it is only when he’s at home. Never ever in public. And it doesn’t bother me, because at the end of the day he’s not harming anyone, he’s not causing any trouble by doing it. But yes, it is definitely not the right shape for a j
Did we find out where KFP & SB have gone on holiday?

Reactions: 11
Quite a lot of the public thought the split from Pete was staged to garner more headlines.

Reactions: 12
Turkey

Reactions: 26
W0W that's a whopper! Looks like it's rolled in liquorice paper or summat!
I call them a 'GIGGLE-STICK' Stan!

Reactions: 11
We fink Twurkey! Probably will get the usual cheapo plastic surgery from the real nice butchers.

Reactions: 17
Soo many peeps do mostly private in their own home.It’s when peeps are on crack etc like Westcrack,it gets awful.
True story, Dolly:
I'd seen my doctor about the dreadful pain I have due to osteoarthritis.
GP says 'You don't have to struggle, Sewer, I'm more than happy to prescribe stronger pain-killers for you.'
Me: 'Nah, it's all right Doc, I smoke my own pain relief, thanks!'

He didn't care in the least as I rarely have a giggle-stick and it is strictly medicinal. (and never inside our house.)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.