Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is he going to remain 'cute, he's a seriously overweight young man who seems to have diabetes now and behavioural problems. He is soon going to be mid 20s and probably have all kinds of other health problems, we can all see it's not 'cute' but how long can she string it out?
As long as she can or until Jett can take his place

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yesterdays video on IG, where she asks the kids if they are cold and there is laughter, do we assume that is her way of showing she has children with her if she has been told not to show them on her social media.
Do we know if J&B are going on holiday with her, if they are not with her. will she do a no photos as it is private family time, or cryptic posts (in her case not so cryptic) as to how the children are been damaged by not being with her.

Reactions: 20
As far as I know holiday will be HER, SB, H, J & B (and most likely a carer for H0

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It‘s entered the territory of Scrodinger’s Relationship, even they don’t know and might add few actually care anymore 😁 It could be ‘on‘ currently (he took her to Devil’s Dyke yesterday) but by lunch today he probably will have left with a cryptic comment on IG, only to return tomorrow to accompany her on hols, where he may or may not stay for the full duration of the trip. Basically it’s a twit of a relationship now, and everyone knows it 👍🏾😁

Edit…Just seen DC basically wrote the same comment as me, we’ve got them sussed, spooky DC 😂

View attachment 2074810
Reminds me of my relative and his abusive wife. She shagged other men ( which didn't work out, didn't snag one), announced she was gay and shagged other women in the family home, whilst he lived there ( didn't work out, so she got back with him), buggered off on holiday for months on her own....all the time my relative is an obedient slave looking after the kids. They broke up, he moved out but he still does anything she wants, she bought a new car and it doesn't even have enough seats for all her kids, so he has to follow her around with the rest of the kids. It's a purely toxic existence, and she'll keep him hanging on because she doesn't have a suitable new egg in place. Those kids are not even Carl's though, it's madness.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I find it very sad KP has never looked after him and encouraged him to be his best
KP cannot even supply him with decent well fitting clothes poor boy
Let's not play into her hand by calling him a boy, he's a grown man just a couple of months off 21. Infantilizing him does no-one any favours. If he can be seen as a man he'll be respected as a man and his absurd mother will have to give up all the baby talk and exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yesterdays video on IG, where she asks the kids if they are cold and there is laughter, do we assume that is her way of showing she has children with her if she has been told not to show them on her social media.
Do we know if J&B are going on holiday with her, if they are not with her. will she do a no photos as it is private family time, or cryptic posts (in her case not so cryptic) as to how the children are been damaged by not being with her.
That’s exactly what she is doing. Sly, spiteful old witch.
---
Oh yes
Did those replies give your heart as warm a glow as they gave mine? 😍🥰😍🥰
Oh yes indeed 😂😂😂❤❤❤

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
KP will not be able to resist putting pictures up of her and kids on holiday
After all she has them and is a perfect mum who can afford to take them on numerous holidays
It’s a sham she cannot send them to school and take poor Jett to football

• Sad
KP will not be able to resist putting pictures up of her and kids on holiday
After all she has them and is a perfect mum who can afford to take them on numerous holidays
It’s a sham she cannot send them to school and take poor Jett to football
I don't think she can resist either, she is too impulsive and has no respect for any authority. If she keeps them private we know something's gone wrong for her, a bit like over xmas. I don't think a judge could order by law that they're kept off s media but maybe she did get a dressing down at family court over her behaviour which was why she went on the attack saying Kieran was 'making her look bad'? A decent solicitor may have told her she's risking custody by putting everything she does online, she won't be happy about being restricted in any way.

On another note, 9 days until court. Whoo Hoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
how come ss has not stopped her taking those kids abroad again,its not right. they should step up and give the kids to kieron and she should just take Harvey on this holiday. she should be in prison or the very least, an intervention, because she is a looney and those kids should be safe guarded. where they off to for their mental health, this time then, drug running in Thailand, money laundering in Dubai or arms dealing in Spain ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
As far as I know holiday will be HER, SB, H, J & B (and most likely a carer for H0
Let’s be honest it will be another holiday all about Her. Those poor kids will probably be left with Harvey’s carer, while mummy gets hair, nails, tattoo, plastic surgery etc etc. I will be shocked if she actually does a child friendly holiday.

• Sad
She is not going to the bankruptcy hearing then, unless she just does 1 week on holiday, no chance of that though. Madam needs 5 lengthy holidays a year, especially whenever she might have to stand up in front of someone who will ask her difficult questions. Her holidays are the equivalent of a kid sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting 'I can't hear you'. Pathetic!

Reactions: 31
Morning you lovely lot 😘

Well same sh*t different day.

I can’t quite get my head round their relationship it is so shallow and meaningless, if there was any true feelings there I would like to think they would behave in a grown up manner and keep it under the radar.

She will never find true happiness because she is incapable of keeping things private. All her relationships are lived out through magazines papers etc and I can’t think anyone would want to be part of the circus unless there is something in it for them.

I hope it rains all day everyday whilst she’s away and cold 🥶.

Happy Monday all 😘x

• Haha
I don’t think KP was ever going to BH she would always make an excuse
I cannot wait until BH just hope they sort it out
It cannot be right for her keep spending loads but still owes millions
---
I also think if she gets away with BH in any way the public will very cross
And she will lose even more support

Reactions: 28
It’s clear that with Social Services is aware and either, not doing anything, or, Price was right and there are safeguarding issues at Michelle and Kieron’s house.

Reactions: 9
It’s clear that with Social Services is aware and either, not doing anything, or, Price was right and there are safeguarding issues at Michelle and Kieron’s house.
Social Services don't decide where the kids live, the courts do. It could take a year, so that is no indication whatsoever of KP being 'right'. At all!

Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 11.26.24.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is not going to the bankruptcy hearing then, unless she just does 1 week on holiday, no chance of that though. Madam needs 5 lengthy holidays a year, especially whenever she might have to stand up in front of someone who will ask her difficult questions. Her holidays are the equivalent of a kid sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting 'I can't hear you'. Pathetic!
Hopefully the BH will see how she is not cooperating with anyone and the evidence of how she isn't taking this seriously.
I don't understand how it all works but from what I have read, while bankrupt she keeps the house, but as soon as she is discharged and doesn't pay the mortgage they can reprocess it (please correct me if I am wrong). Also from reading on here there are other people ready to go after her for money.
Wouldn't it be good to see her on 'Can't pay we'll take it away '

Reactions: 31
How long is he going to remain 'cute, he's a seriously overweight young man who seems to have diabetes now and behavioural problems. He is soon going to be mid 20s and probably have all kinds of other health problems, we can all see it's not 'cute' but how long can she string it out?
Till either Harvey or Skanky passes on, unfortunately. Just wait till old iron lung pops her clogs, Skanky will be there dressed in black wailing and whooping adding all the pounds up inside her tiny mind, working every angle possible.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.