Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any update on the GFM? Hope KH is getting somewhere legally now. Those kids need to be home with him now

Reactions: 27
Thanks to @Rosiecosy for the thread title.

Skanky is still a Skank, but is getting ready to go on holiday, she still has J&B and is still a bleep!

BTW I’m very excited I’ve managed to open a new Fred! Usually I get fibro fog and panic sets in, which is when I wait for someone else to start a new Fred.

Some of the awesome pictures from the last Fred
Congratulations on the new thread Rosie and Jaynie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice one, @Rosiecosy ~ great thread title!
So the fishy freak is off on her jollies again FFS.
@Pom Bear thank you so much for the Silurian Skank depiction, my boy is gonna laugh his head off when he sees this (He's a massive Doctor Who fan) I'm so double-chuffed that you've been tempted back to these threads x 🥰 x

• Heart
  • Haha
I've just noticed that the DM have started closing comments early, I don't remember them doing that before with their favourite "star" lol

Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Its very quiet recently; I wonder what's happenned to shut it up finally?

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/21910008/katie-price-son-harvey-confirms-relationship-carl-woods/
Dontcha love how the Sun puts some words into quotes to highlight them, as if indicating they're LIES or how stupid the entire thing is? Keep on chipping away at the thing please Sun! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Another “She’s such a good” mother twit! I couldn’t resist replying!
Did you go to Sarcasm R Us...?!! Loved your comment. Let us know if anyone replies. These fawning 'best mum in the world' comments give me the ick...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just noticed that the DM have started closing comments early, I don't remember them doing that before with their favourite "star" lol

View attachment 2074634
Just had another scroll through the comments, laughing my head-off here again, as I said last night, the public really are raging at her and him, but what does surprise me is everyone on there can see through her using H now, the sympathy card has disappeared, people even saying they thought H was blind, how did he write that message ! Obviously she still has people thinking she’s a “Great Mum to H”, but more and more people are waking-up to her ways now.

Just some of the comments screenshoot below, 99% are like this 😂 Oh dear Skank, the stunts ain’t working anymore….

4FDD707C-BA39-42E2-AD9A-A7346D879062.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm a bit out of the loop here guys!
Could one of you update me on the relationship please?
I know it's Monday, but is that an on or off day?
I've looked on line in the side bars of shame but as yet Harvey or the Skank hasn't confirmed what today's state of play is.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I'm not on Instasham so can't see if Coles pages are white or black, cryptic or not.
Can't rest until I know.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've looked on line in the side bars of shame but as yet Harvey or the Skank hasn't confirmed what today's state of play is.

I'm not on Instasham so can't see if Coles pages are white or black, cryptic or not.
Can't rest until I know.
Just take a guess, you will be 50% right or wrong if they are on/off. Considering they are off on holiday together, today is probably an off day and tomorrow will be an on day. But by day 2 of the holiday they will have rowed 476398 times so SB will have flown home, KP posted cryptic sh!t about being single and how she LOVES IT! he will be implying she is a liar and a cheat with another noooo egg (which she is) But she will battle on modelling daily, Grant and Phil in her barely there bikinis, playing in the pool with the kids (the fans will be saying she is such a great mum) straight after having new teeth and 4 tattoos while under anaesthetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Can't rest until I know.
It‘s entered the territory of Scrodinger’s Relationship, even they don’t know and might add few actually care anymore 😁 It could be ‘on‘ currently (he took her to Devil’s Dyke yesterday) but by lunch today he probably will have left with a cryptic comment on IG, only to return tomorrow to accompany her on hols, where he may or may not stay for the full duration of the trip. Basically it’s a twit of a relationship now, and everyone knows it 👍🏾😁

Edit…Just seen DC basically wrote the same comment as me, we’ve got them sussed, spooky DC 😂

F0276D07-BC20-4AD9-9928-E953BCFE7C5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It‘s entered the territory of Scrodinger’s Relationship, even they don’t know and might add few actually care anymore 😁 It could be ‘on‘ currently (he took her to Devil’s Dyke yesterday) but by lunch today he probably will have left with a cryptic comment on IG, only to return tomorrow to accompany her on hols, where he may or may not stay for the full duration of the trip. Basically it’s a twit of a relationship now, and everyone knows it 👍🏾😁

Edit…Just seen DC basically wrote the same comment as me, we’ve got them sussed, spooky DC 😂

View attachment 2074810
Yes, but you got the correct definition of their relationship :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just take a guess, you will be 50% right or wrong if they are on/off. Considering they are off on holiday together, today is probably an off day and tomorrow will be an on day. But by day 2 of the holiday they will have rowed 476398 times so SB will have flown home, KP posted cryptic sh!t about being single and how she LOVES IT! he will be implying she is a liar and a cheat with another noooo egg (which she is) But she will battle on modelling daily, Grant and Phil in her barely there bikinis, playing in the pool with the kids (the fans will be saying she is such a great mum) straight after having new teeth and 4 tattoos while under anaesthetic.
Is she definitely taking J & B on this latest circus freak show holiday? I feel sick for those poor kids. They should not be subjected to that pair of cunts constant arguments & on/off games.
They will be so damaged because of that poisonous old sIag.
They will have zero idea of what a healthy relationship is supposed to look like.
She is a dangerous abuser & those kids are suffering.
It's so bleeping wrong 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you know who the noooo egggg is @DC16 ? ☕

The latest vomit inducing Facebook post is giving me the rage. I actually want to slap each of those utter morons licking her Skanky hole with the "best mum, great mum, Harvey is sooooo cute" comments 😡🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just had another scroll through the comments, laughing my head-off here again, as I said last night, the public really are raging at her and him, but what does surprise me is everyone on there can see through her using H now, the sympathy card has disappeared, people even saying they thought H was blind, how did he write that message ! Obviously she still has people thinking she’s a “Great Mum to H”, but more and more people are waking-up to her ways now.

Just some of the comments screenshoot below, 99% are like this 😂 Oh dear Skank, the stunts ain’t working anymore….

View attachment 2074777
saw yesterday on one of the quotes,someone asked why (if he wrote it) Harvey would put carl woods, surely he would just put carl, unless there is another carl on the scene ? . she was really getting a bashing and im sure i reconise the writing words and style of a couple of tattlers too 😂 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it very sad KP has never looked after him and encouraged him to be his best
KP cannot even supply him with decent well fitting clothes poor boy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The latest vomit inducing Facebook post is giving me the rage. I actually want to slap each of those utter morons licking her Skanky hole with the "best mum, great mum, Harvey is sooooo cute" comments 😡🥴
How long is he going to remain 'cute, he's a seriously overweight young man who seems to have diabetes now and behavioural problems. He is soon going to be mid 20s and probably have all kinds of other health problems, we can all see it's not 'cute' but how long can she string it out?

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.