Katie Price #261 She’s spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly she never wears low-cut tops anymore (well apart from the boulder holders on holiday). She seems to favour more matronly smock-type things instead.

Why am I even given this any thought?
Smock tops and bikini tops are the only things she can get that will fit over those monstrosities.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Interestingly she never wears low-cut tops anymore (well apart from the boulder holders on holiday). She seems to favour more matronly smock-type things instead.

Why am I even given this any thought?
You're into criminology and this is a crime against fashion. And like the rest of us, you're far too invested in her. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😤Just read she’s said they can never take the house! WTF, WTF???? Sorry been out all day doing horses and dogs and just seen this. Obviously missed all the goss. Will spend the evening catching up eating Fry’s chocolate creams.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😤Just read she’s said they can never take the house! WTF, WTF???? Sorry been out all day doing horses and dogs and just seen this. Obviously missed all the goss. Will spend the evening catching up eating Fry’s chocolate creams.
We’re supposed to be watching Soldier Blue, but I’m about 15 pages behind!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Catch up My5, Jeremy Vine. About 90 minutes in. You'll be in for a treat and probably need more than Fry's chocolate creams to see you through the rest of the evening/night/next morning/next afternoon/next week......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
talking more bollox on his IG stories now
Quite weird isn’t he, belittled on TV by his mistress today, everyone taking the piss out of him, even the Red Tops having a pop, but on he goes with whatever these nonsense messages are 😁 He’s a bizarre one, zero self respect, no apparent shame or embarrassment, said it so many times but he really is an odd not very bright character, he hasn’t even got any fame, read so many comments today just referencing him as her ‘boyfriend’. Just lives this pointless existence of lies and what appears to me hatred of The Skank, and apparently her family and kids. Strange individual is the sink-wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Quite weird isn’t he, belittled on TV by his mistress today, everyone taking the piss out of him, even the Red Tops having a pop, but on he goes with whatever these nonsense messages are 😁 He’s a bizarre one, zero self respect, no apparent shame or embarrassment, said it so many times but he really is an odd not very bright character, he hasn’t even got any fame, read so many comments today just referencing him as her ‘boyfriend’. Just lives this pointless existence of lies and what appears to me hatred of The Skank, and apparently her family and kids. Strange individual is the sink-wanker.
Presumably he didn't go back to MM with her if he's in Bishop's Stortford.... Unless she's with him of course. I'd be wary of Daddy Woods if I were Batnan...!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not on social media so can someone tell me or post what sink boys been posting now after his ready to rumble crap, the tosser still hasn't rumbled he's a total laughing stock complete clown and dogsbody.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not on social media so can someone tell me or post what sink boys been posting now after his ready to rumble crap, the tosser still hasn't rumbled he's a total laughing stock complete clown and dogsbody.
It’s just his usual bollox Stan, The Festival of Bins posts make more sense than Sad-Boy’s 💩 at least Bins makes us laugh at times 😁

Latest

58EEF1ED-08F1-488A-B19D-AEEA01695D72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.