Katie Price #261 She’s spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked for this in the last thread... (apologies, I can't remember who)

Here ya go!

1679683701470.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's like someone winds up the fake teeth and then skanky can't stop talking until it runs out 🤣

1679683773948.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Next time she is on TV, I am not watching. That grating voice ended up giving me a migraine this afternoon !
Oh and because I was distracted, I almost got booted in the head by a wayward pony.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So by the looks of it skanks cancelled her MM Q&A to drive up to bishop Stortford to go to a nail bar then to the pub for a meal with slymi Rymi still in tow. She must be really missing those kids and must be rushing back to Pricey Towers to get their tea ready. As for sink boys "triple parked" comment is that code for a three way with skanky, Rymi and himself again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.