Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the previous page where Slimy said he was “flew home” in business class. These illiterate twats do annoy me. I can spell and use words in the correct tense, but I’d be lucky be able to go somewhere close by with EasyJet in the next ten years. Twats like him are having a lovely time.

Also, if Harvey WAS in respite care, that’s more money that the local authority have to fork out, isn’t it? It’s his college who’d be having the rest, seeing as Pwicey diesnt look after him unless she senses a deflection opportunity.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Going back to the previous page where Slimy said he was “flew home” in business class. These illiterate twats do annoy me. I can spell and use words in the correct tense, but I’d be lucky be able to go somewhere close by with EasyJet in the next ten years. Twats like him are having a lovely time.

Also, if Harvey WAS in respite care, that’s more money that the local authority have to fork out, isn’t it? It’s his college who’d be having the rest, seeing as Pwicey diesnt look after him unless she senses a deflection opportunity.
I've seen her braindead fans repeating Harvey is in respite care. They obviously don't know anything about their idol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Who would like a friend who,
Drives drunk or on drugs
Is always refusing to pay for anything
Uses kids for money and revenge
Tells outrageous lies and is believed
Is subject to restriction,orders
As been found guilty of trolling and harrassment
Sees exes as objects to get revenge on when she has wronged them
Continually cheats with other men
Has been known to dump her kids on anyone.
Openly flaunts her so called luxurious holidays ( though I have my doubts) while she ignores all her debtors
Sorry getting bored now and,knowmI,ve missed lots of things. . It’s time she paid.🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who would like a friend who,
Drives drunk or on drugs
Is always refusing to pay for anything
Uses kids for money and revenge
Tells outrageous lies and is believed
Is subject to restriction,orders
As been found guilty of trolling and harrassment
Sees exes as objects to get revenge on when she has wronged them
Continually cheats with other men
Has been known to dump her kids on anyone.
Openly flaunts her so called luxurious holidays ( though I have my doubts) while she ignores all her debtors
Sorry getting bored now and,knowmI,ve missed lots of things. . It’s time she paid.🤬
I think some karma is coming. The next bankruptcy hearing is less than a month away and the media is hinting she'll be in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she on holiday or away with work?
Does anyone know how many days in total her & Crawl have spent in Thailand in last 12months? Are they able to spend over 60 days a year there? If NOT, did Crawl have to come home early, as he'd used up his days? KFP could hold a passport in anther name to allow her to stay longer. Not sure on how it works as it's different for Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
They will probably proceed without her if she doesn't turn up again and ( I think) she could be in contempt of court.
I am sure @DC16 said she didnt need to attend next hearing, it would go ahead without her, i dont think she will be held in contempt. its a case of she can run but she cant hide ... she has been avoiding the BH and playing it down and not complying for a very long time ... I think this will be it

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry if this has been mentioned but her and Princess are on the cover of this weeks OK mag, god she looks a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am sure @DC16 said she didnt need to attend next hearing, it would go ahead without her, i dont think she will be held in contempt. its a case of she can run but she cant hide ... she has been avoiding the BH and playing it down and not complying for a very long time ... I think this will be it
I think DC did say that yes and hinted Kipper doesn't necessarily need to be there for the next step. If she hasn't been taking the process seriously or her excuse from last time is not suitably proven I think the trustees themselves could apply to the court for her to be held in contempt.

There have been cases where the hearings have dragged on with all kinds of excuses ( including medical but not proven properly) and the judge decided it was contempt and jailed someone.

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 14.07.30.png

https://www.stevens-bolton.com/site...e-for-bankruptcy-committal-order-for-contempt

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Regarding home makeover shows .... lets be honest, looking at the level of stuff done at Kippers this will pretty much be the result ... lets all just enjoy it ....

1678803378320.png
1678803435586.png
1678803454041.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.