Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Stan, this isn't clear cut as it can vary depending on what type of placement they are in. Generally, he will have a budget (taken from his benefits) to buy his food and pay for activities. They will be teaching him independent skills so shopping (and I think we have seen pictorial evidence of this) and he will be using his benefit money to pay for this. He may have to pay a nominal charge to the college too.
My friend has a brother with special needs. When he does go to live permanently in assisted living, they will take EVERYTHING and give him £25 pw to live on.

Reactions: 16

plinky2

VIP Member
If Kieran has applied to court in the last few months, surely the kids will be getting a CAFCASS assessment? They would want to speak to them away from the parents. I think that's why KP may have took them away for so long. No-one can assess the special needs she claims if Jett is not at school or not at home.
I hope so but we don’t even know if he has applied to court. These things take so long. SS might say it’s a civil matter and not get involved

I don’t feel sorry for her, she actually thinks she looks good

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I know i've probably ask this question before but who the eck is this Hannah Slater,,skank was buttering her up in January as her best mate, confident, her only true friend, saviour and is always there for skanky. Does she have money and skank wants a loan or does skank need something else off her.

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
It's quite amazing how she's changed in a few years. I know she wouldn't look exactly the same in 8 years...but still, she looked half decent.

View attachment 2026252
she looks so tacky and slutty now,i do not know why she thinks that is what men want and will bring in the money on only fans as there are lots more so called pretty celebs selling themselfs on there
---
I’m ashamed to say, I watched the whole of the first episode of Mucky Mansion 2. I know, I know. For those who haven’t seen it, she has a shipping container full of stuff in her garden. One of the things dumped in there was a £3000 designer handbag (Louis Vuitton, I THINK). If she has high value things like this just dumped in a fucking shipping container, why isn’t she made to sell them to pay people back? Her whole house is just stacked with boxes and bags.

Oh and the wasp sting on her nose was real 🐝 haha! Silly cow had a wasp nest in her shipping container and put on a beekeeper suit (in pink 🤮) to deal with it and one got trapped in her hood and it stung her. You could see it swelling up 😆
it would prob be covered in mould and damp(plus it is prob a fake from Turkey so worth at most tenner)

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Plane delayed
Jet lagged
Can't leave J&B
Taxi didn't arrive
Can't walk, need to rest damaged feet
Tits exploded on flight home
Can' be arsed
you for got her horse Harris could be ill,Amy could be ill, someone broke in and stole her stuff or (hopefully) she was arressted !

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I’m very curious about why they haven’t mentioned Amy.Its strange that the Sun didn’t mention the transplant as I’m sure it’s common knowledge.
I thought it was gonna be out in OK mag anytime soon. Maybe they have to re-write it weekly, or as frequently as Kipper having another scribble inked.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Especially her so called minge,they use the colon re modelling the minge,so it can smell like 💩at times.

I read a few things on her thread.
I thought they took the penis and turned it inside out to form the vagina? That's what Bruce/Caitlin Jenner said they do anyway.

• Sick
  • Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
And she’s probably not even menopausal yet. Good god what will happen when that kicks in?😂😂
---
Omg the comments in the DM today. It’s getting worse, hhhhaaaaa hhhhhaaaaa. That place she’s staying looks really horrible. Is she so wasted that she can’t even be bothered to find a nice backdrop for those awful pictures. Also can somebody put up the one with the rat? I missed it.
---
Surely she must be getting ready to come home.
Don't want to spoil anyone's fun, but those are more like rocks than rats. They run (but not on legs) all along the edges.
Perhaps Kipper can use those rocks to file her toenail claws down!

• Haha
  • Sick
Even her bots are boring and full of shit :)
---

Does anybody buy magazines any more, least of all ones that are full of shit???
I used to subscribe to Private eye but haven't bought that or any others in years. I don't think "Katie" is quite my thing, although, i'm sure like PE, it will be full of (unintentional) satire.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it odd that people think of Pete as a highly moral person who would never in a million years 'allow' his daughter to do glamour modelling (once she's an adult she can do as she likes)...and yet this is a man who married Katie Price, not exactly known as Mother Theresa at the time.

I like PA and know that he's cleaned up his own act a lot, but let's not pretend he's perfect

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Evening everyone ❤.
Skanky up to her old manipulation tricks by posting "we'll be there to see you" on a picture of juniors concert gig, now skank will have to be invited or Pete knows she'll run to the papers with "I was banned from seeing my own son perform and in my fragile mental state it's destroying me" then another staged bikini shoot with hint of nipple, a post about getting a tittie tattoo, then begging for some idiots to buy £50 tickets to this hair and beauty thing because there's only a few tickets left but what skank really means is no cunts interested we've got hundreds of tickets left.
Yeah, but the daft 'fan x2' are hardly clamouring or elbowing their way in to grab their tickets despite the now reduced price from £80 to £50 (plus a barf bomb or two!)

• Haha