Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Wow, I wasn’t going to read this as thought it would be just another puff-piece, but oh my they’ve had a real pop at her, actually gone in harder on her than The Scum have been doing lately. Quite shocked, as you say the Mirror have been treating her with kid-gloves of late, and yes Skank will not be happy reading this.

Hmmmmmm…..

The article was published in August, 2018 Smilie

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So I wonder when the announcement of another series of this utter dross will emerge? :ROFLMAO:

It could have been far worse though had they spent more than a tenner per room, but I'm loving the fact she ain't gonna get her Home Gym she said she was going to tell them she wanted next time round :)
Skank can always use those 3 sets of gym equipment (bikes, weights, benches) she blagged for H, skank got 2 lots when she was with Boyson and a full set when sink boy turned his garage into a gym for H. 🤣

• Haha

Minx103

Chatty Member
Unfortunately if the violent outbursts cannot be controlled, Harvey will end up on some form of liquid cosh to keep him docile. Again she’s created this problem through never looking after him properly, so now Harvey suffers the consequences.
Imagine if she did actually fall pregnant again. Carried on drinking and drug taking and had another child with special needs. Not sure SB would be happy about that.

• Sad

KS20

There's an Irish TV presenter that does a show called Living with Lucy. She will be staying at the MM with her, not sure of its being filmed next week or just airing but it's more air time for skank. Should be interesting

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Is Harvey's Law intended to shut down forums like this where people criticise her crap parenting of Harvey?
Harvey's Law won't happen, specifically because the name already exists as an animal protection ruling.

I expect she'll try to get it changed to Katie's Law seeing as how she is the greatest Victim of Twollz (allegedly), forgetting the fact she IS the World's most vile Twoll herself :(
---
Interesting that there was a video on here earlier showing Bunny on Tiktok but she was speaking in a whisper and seemed to be looking overher shoulder, ready to stop recording if someone came in. I would guess that she therefore knew darn well she shouldn't be on there and that if someone (Katie???) found her she would be in trouble?????
It might explain how the alleged Pudding-gate Tapes came about, Mummy urging Bunty to secretly record stuff at home then send it to her
---
Tania Slater…bestie who owns Bayliss and Harding soap empire. I’m sure she could tap her up!
One things for sure - skanky ain't interested in their soap! haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lollypops

VIP Member
Claire & Peter would have known about this OK shoot, so not sure what's going on. He needs to start putting his foot down again on what KFP does & says, for paid publicity. Clearly Claire & Peter will be over seeing Princess's career moves & NOT KFP. So Peter needs to tell her in no uncertain terms to butt out. Any involvement KFP has with the kids, can only do harm. She's a time bomb waiting to explode & NONE of the kids need to be around when that happens.
Some comments from her insta post, pointy chin sucking up to her :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

klairklopp

VIP Member
I hadn't seen my grandsons for two weeks and I was desperately waiting for them to arrive so I could get my hands on them! It is very clear that she doesn't have much interest in the boys though, same as the Kardashians, no interest in the boys at all, only the girls that they can parade around as a mini me.
Until they grow up and become famous sports stars or rappers, then they’ll care about them just like Kipper with Junior now. It’s sad….

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
As if Skanky would take any notice of her own family, she doesn't take notice of anyone. I'm unsure why there
hasn't been much told about AFP but I have a theory or three which I will not go into. No matter what is going
it's all very strange.
perhaps the family of the donor (or donor themself) stipulated "not for monetry gain" " or something similar ?

• Heart
  • Wow