Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That could be possible, he would not normally turn down a free 3-week holiday. Thats the whole reason he is with Skanky. It is certainly not love.
Or after upsetting ladyboys etc he could have told to get out before he got into trouble

Reactions: 27
Or after upsetting ladyboys etc he could have told to get out before he got into trouble
I find it strange that he can make a few sly innuendos about the unknown Ladyboy in Thailand( “ but it’s only banter innit), yet is able to party with recognised celeb Jessica Alves without being offensive.
He is a man of few standards.And the few he has are double.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Harvey has been in respite care while mum Katie holidayed in Thailand

Its not respite care - that is making out she looks after him full time, which she DOES NOT! 12 year old journos back at the desk today
Can't be arsed to read it......but can someone tell me how I can get 4 weeks luxury holiday while my ASD kids are in respite care? Anyone? No? Didn't think so. Like countless others I get no respite. There is no bleeping respite. We get on with it because we have no choice. We fight for our kids because we have no choice. We're knackered but we fight on. I'll be honest, there are days when I don't want to do it anymore because I'm physically & mentally exhausted. But even in my wildest dreams I cannot imagine that I would ever be parted from my kids for 4 weeks. I'd be happy for 48hrs & after that I'd be needing to get back to them. I'm talking in the sense of neurodiverse kids of any age that need mum & not neurotypical kids.
HARVEY IS IN A RESIDENTIAL PLACEMENT. IT IS NOT RESPITE CARE! Any neurodiverse child could not thrive with her as a mother. She offers absolutely nothing they need. Bloody hell, a neurotypical child could not cope with her as a mother long term. FFS arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Oh heck, I'm on 1 today 🙈 send me cuddles please 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Why has she shared that video of Harvey being excited on Instagram? She must know that there will be a group of people that will take the pass, turn it into gifs etc. I know that’s on them, not her, but I wish he was more protected, he can’t consent to his image being shared with millions, hence it should not be. Give the poor man his privacy and dignity

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Can't be arsed to read it......but can someone tell me how I can get 4 weeks luxury holiday while my ASD kids are in respite care? Anyone? No? Didn't think so. Like countless others I get no respite. There is no bleeping respite. We get on with it because we have no choice. We fight for our kids because we have no choice. We're knackered but we fight on. I'll be honest, there are days when I don't want to do it anymore because I'm physically & mentally exhausted. But even in my wildest dreams I cannot imagine that I would ever be parted from my kids for 4 weeks. I'd be happy for 48hrs & after that I'd be needing to get back to them. I'm talking in the sense of neurodiverse kids of any age that need mum & not neurotypical kids.
HARVEY IS IN A RESIDENTIAL PLACEMENT. IT IS NOT RESPITE CARE! Any neurodiverse child could not thrive with her as a mother. She offers absolutely nothing they need. Bloody hell, a neurotypical child could not cope with her as a mother long term. FFS arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Oh heck, I'm on 1 today 🙈 send me cuddles please 🤣
When I worked with learning disabled clients in the Community, I once had a young man who attacked his mother and his father was to frightened of him to care. I asked Social Services for emergency respite and got told there was none. I eventually found some in Wales , he lived in Liverpool. I eventually took him there at 9 o,clock at night despite me supposedly finishing at 5pm. What does she do, dump them anywhere and duck of somewhere exotic while bankrupt and bleeping morons call her a great mother. When will people see her for the selfish vicious troll she is. Really REALLY makes my blood boil.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Two sponges from Poundland for £12. Hhhaaaaaaa. FFS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've just driven past the houses. No lights on at either and Daddy Woods has parked his car in the nursery car park across the road which is a bit odd as there's loads of room on the drive. Maybe there's new cars arriving overnight!
Is he allowed to park on the nursery car park?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.