Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that current or old?
There probably isn’t a tooth left in there but we haven’t noticed as we’ve been so inspired/distracted by her current look that we are too busy singing songs from moana

Reactions: 18
Feck, this might be the most ridiculous she's looked since the condom mac and the Tiger king lawnmower ensemble!!

Does she think she's some sort of tropical Dolly?

View attachment 2011493 View attachment 2011495
We’ll now, I’ve been off this thread for a while, popped back to have this new ‘knee tattoo’ revealed…it looks like a flesh eating disease is chomping away at her knee flesh exposing the kneecap! Of all the people in the world I could imagine with a flesh eating disease, it’s this manky bitch! Shame there aren’t DMs on here, I need a recap from when she took the kids off Kieron until now, can’t be fucking arsed to read through the dopey cows antics…it’s bad enough when I log into C4 her fugly fucking face pops up!

Reactions: 22
Read the wiki at the top of page all antics are covered in there from November.

Reactions: 13
She ALWAYS spreads her legs... she is so unladylike ... rough as a bears arse
Its coz of the barf bombz - itcheee snatch flavour
---
katie Price #257 - shes still stinking out Thailand, 'its her exes fault' screams her Only Fan

Reactions: 18
Par for the course. It's a burning question of mine-how she's gotten away with everything she has. It's quite literally unbelievable. (But what's done in the dark will eventually come to light...so, we wait (and wait...)

Reactions: 26
I have been pondering if her extended and frequent stays outside of uk is somehow to avoid paying uk income tax claiming she is not a uk tax residence. Although as she has 'significant ties' to uk I think this would be a hard one to justify to hmrc
She’s not paying tax at the minute as she is bankrupt. Once the process starts you don’t pay, the reason us that more if your earnings go to paying creditors. My theory here is she’s loving being bankrupt as it leaves more for her to spend on herself as she’s not paying the creditors, so likely reason she doesn’t want to engage or be discharged . She wants it all to be brushed under the rug , so she’s free to do it all again, but in the mean time she’s making the most of not paying HMRC

Reactions: 30
Didnt she give him Hgh injections? Sure I saw it on her show when he was a toddler

Reactions: 10
Thank you so much Stan, I really do hope they act on your concerns of Blade and actually do a welfare check on him. She should have a life time ban of owning animals including horses too. She isn’t capable of looking after a plastic goldfish never mind real living animals and also children too.
She is just far too immature and irresponsible and selfish

Are those your two Rotties in your profile picture?
They are both gorgeous xx

Reactions: 25
Read the wiki at the top of page all antics are covered in there from November.
Stan,oogling is a very long time poster she told us about how pissed Skanky was when pregnant with Harvey at London club China White,out of her head pissed and high.

Reactions: 17
Morning allJust been catching up on freds,I’ve been reading Secret celeb fred,they were discussing Gary Wankerer,a poster said that Skanky had fucked him she was going to mention it in one of her fantastic booksHe put a stop to it.

Reactions: 21
Stan,oogling is a very long time poster she told us about how pissed Skanky was when pregnant with Harvey at London club China White,out of her head pissed and high.
I wasn't been rude to oogling Dolly,, but if i'd started trying to recap the last 4 months even the short version i'd still be writing it now.

Reactions: 26
She was 100% not back when this comment says she was. Don't know if she's back yet she was definitely there until Monday. I don't think she's back even now. I think SFP is chatting shit to the media.
"Dem twolz dunt knaaa ennyfink. Truss me - sheez me sista an' I knaa......................................innit"
---
Why get tattoos on your knees when you spend 90% of the week kneeling servicing clients,, the tattoos will be ruined withing a week should of stuck a couple of them sticky floor tiles instead.
or Presidential Kneepads (remember them? Bet Bill Clinton does LOL)
---
Perhaps she'll wear that delightful Boksin Outifit comprising a knitted sausage skin and four bits of duct tape?
I doubt Junior would want it anywhere near the place

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.