Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Webby,I think they pulled out of it,not her,she won’t say anything will she only that’s she wont do it.We knowcwhat a. bleeping liar she is.
The tv company probably has a no drug policy that she doesn’t agree with ,they’ve cancelled her 🥹😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think PLT have been in trouble before for sexualising teenage models.
They're also known for modern slavery and exploitation.
And of course for throwaway 'fashion' landfill, the same as shein.

Not a brilliant choice!
But (in my opinion) there's little that's classy about the Andres (sorry, Emily doesn't float my boat. In photos she looks like someone cut her head out of a different picture of her and randomly glued it on. Startled!). However I'm sure she's harmless,(I've never read anything about her, I'm always in recovery after seeing any Startled! photos) as is the everoily Pete.
I agree it’s not a good look, Princess has gone from advertising Shein to PLT, neither company have good ethics, they don‘t care about their workers/environment. To me it doesn’t show the Andre‘s in a good light at all. I cannot stand KP she is beyond vile but I’d be a hypocrite to say good for Princess. It’s clearly all about the money for them, sadly it seems they’re all very shallow.
I find it equally concerning/disappointing that Emily Andre chooses to use her Dr title on her social media which will no doubt give more clout to her and her family‘s Ads.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The tv company probably has a no drug policy that she doesn’t agree with ,they’ve cancelled her 🥹😅
I heard ages ago it was unemployable , only C4 that would have it , upset every fucker

Reactions: 20
and guess what DC is away on holidays. Things have a way of kicking off when DC is either out for the evening or on hols
Poor DC think of the amount of pages up she’s going to have to read through to catch up if things do kick off 🤣🤣.

If it was Skanky’s decision to pull out of the cookery series, then she clearly doesn’t know about anything our Joanna told us on in the last couple of freds. She may have just thrown away one of her few last opportunities to be on tv 🤣🤣.

It wouldn’t be surprising if she was booted off due to her current behaviour. Or maybe someone in tv land has finally read the room, looked at all the negative press along with all the negative posts in the comments sections and realised no one actually cares. Or maybe her MM series ratings proved that she wouldn’t bring in the viewers that she once did. What’s the point of making a series when no one will want to watch one of the people on there. You’d need another big celebrity contestant to counteract the loss of viewers from Skanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry , Krusties Sink boy fascinates me, never heard of any girlfriends before grandma, never seen even a little sign of affection, never seen her say “ ohh look what coke bought me!” , unless it’s the freebie necklace early in the relationship, bleeping weirdo if you ask me 🤣
There was talk of a previous girlfriend or fiancée who had cancer who he treated badly as well as another one covered in tattoos. Can't remember their names but both were on Instagram, I am sure someone on here will know

Reactions: 19
The prettiest thing about Princess is her smile yet she seems to be stuck in the dead-eyed, poker-faced look her ghastly mother goes in for. Thank God P's stopped that ugly pouting but I do wish she'd relax, smile and show her dimples.

Brilliant news about Steven Bear, it'll be hilarious when his cell mates and shower mates catch sight of his hideous penis enlargement!
PA said she has braces at the moment - thats probably why she isnt smiling in pictures, self conscious about them

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There was talk of a previous girlfriend or fiancée who had cancer who he treated badly as well as another one covered in tattoos. Can't remember their names but both were on Instagram, I am sure someone on here will know
Yes,I remember that couple of years ago now Lolly,wasn’t one of them supposed to have a baby?

Reactions: 11
Likely the contract has just landed in the post bock and it's seen the clause that says all participants must undergo a drugs and alcohol test prior to any filming to ensure safety of all involved in the production.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why are the red tops assuming that Cuntboy's new cruddy tattoo is of Cunty? It looks nothing like her at all. bleeping pair of bleep's.
The shits gonna hit the fan very soon, hopefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Next time skank goes for an inflation perhaps they could pump his moob up too?
What was the late eighties song Pump up the jam,pump up the tit.
---
Skanky

did the same to Alex, trouble is bankruptcy doesn’t cover court appointed costs, so she would’ve had to pay him
---
All coming down ❤
The law wasn’t in then Unfortunatly I think she would have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a cynical old bat ....... I don't think she was ever going to do that cookery show and was just paid to say she was and then pull out ..... the TV channel don't have to put up with her but they get some much needed publicity and controversy, she doesn't have to do anything and pockets a bit of cash she probably won't declare. Win win all round 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry , Krusties Sink boy fascinates me, never heard of any girlfriends before grandma, never seen even a little sign of affection, never seen her say “ ohh look what coke bought me!” , unless it’s the freebie necklace early in the relationship, bleeping weirdo if you ask me 🤣
Probably since his failed stint on OF (not posted since 8/2/23 with 9.4 likes) and all the men after him he turned the other cheek lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think his girlfriend prior to the slack pantied trollop was a young lady called Perrie Hart? I believe they were engaged. The adopted Sid together & were sharing him at one point. I can't remember the name of the tattooed girl. I'm beginning to wonder if his new tattoo is in fact 1 of the 2 previous girlfriends in an "up yours" to Skanky 🤔

@DC16 I know you're on your jollies but have you any idea why Skanky has dropped out of the cooking programme?
I wonder if she's jumped ship because she read on here what @Joanna Surrey told us? Maybe she didn't like reading that they were all taking the piss? Maybe she thought that they all loved her & desperately wanted to work with her 😁
Or something is gonna hit the fan with the kids or the BH & she knows it? For once maybe, just maybe she doesn't want to be in the spotlight? Maybe filming would clash with a not at all planned in advance Priory stay to deal with her mental health 🤷

I do think that something is happening in the background with Kieran. He has been almost silent about J & B for some time. And now, very slowly he is alluding to happier times. I'm hoping he has played absolutely everything by the book, listened to all the advice, worked with all the relevant authorities, been compliant & is on the verge of regaining custody of his children. I don't doubt that the GFM had helped tremendously with that. @Angelic37 do you have any update on the GFM please?

I dread to think how much therapy those children will need because of her. The professionals involved will have their work cut out. And the cost of paying those professionals will not be cheap, either NHS or private. Those kids deserve every penny of it. But what pissed me off is she doesn't pay her taxes or anything. So once again, we're funding all that. And we're funding Harvey's school place. We're paying for social services to be involved in her family. We're paying for the police, the courts, bleeping everything. That bleep pays for nothing & complains about it all 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s been weirdly quiet about all this - she hasn’t even liked Princesses IG post or commented and normally you can’t shut her up about her “mini-me” - she’s definitely fuming. 😂😂
When P got the previous contract with Shein didn't skank put out a post saying something like she hoped PA had done his 'due diligence' over it? What a bleeping nerve! I'm sure her father will have done far more due diligence than she ever would! For one thing all she would care about was how much she could get out of it!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.