Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no now you've gorn an' done it.
You called her Kate.
Ah... I shall have to correct you Crowbag. I'm quoting a comment written on the YouTube comments. It was them that wrote it. Wasn't me Guv... Honest... (having a slight panic in case I shall be ostracised... or even worse, sent to Coventry....)

Reactions: 24
I thought they just stopped calling them pyramid schemes but they still have them here. Like bloody Arbonne and Herbalife. Forever living was another one- the aloe Vera thing.
MLMs are not illegal in the UK ... unfortunately

Reactions: 17
Ah... I shall have to correct you Crowbag. I'm quoting a comment written on the YouTube comments. It was them that wrote it. Wasn't me Guv... Honest...
At least you didn't use the "long time lurker but just had to comment" now go on be off be you winged vermin.

Reactions: 20
She is lucky that longer braids is all that happened

Reactions: 19
At least you didn't use the "long time lurker but just had to comment" now go on be off be you winged vermin.
Oh no.... I was a long time lurker before I took the plunge....!! I shall be smited... (lower lip wobble...)

Reactions: 16
The 'disco ball' looks shite too! Looks like a 4 year old made it! The mirror bits are all wonky! Personally I don't require an 8 and 9 year old to validate my decorating choices, their taste is somewhat different! Says a lot that that's where she aims. I doubt P and J would feel the same.

Reactions: 14
Oh no.... I was a long time lurker before I took the plunge....!! I shall be smited... (lower lip wobble...)
I was lucky i jumped straight in kept my username from the Scums comments section so had some previous and a couple of old scum posters to vouch for me, was still met with suspicion though.

Reactions: 18
I was lucky i jumped straight in kept my username from the Scums comments section so had some previous and a couple of old scum posters to vouch for me, was still met with suspicion though.
I never doubted you for a second, Stan. (Now where's my lemon meringue pie....?)

Reactions: 15
She has been quoted as saying Harvey smashes things when he is happy! Just her excuse for the fact he is uncontrollable at times. When he threw that mini fridge in the Harvey and Me program at college he definitely didn't seem happy! Clearly he smashes things out of anger and frustration, not because he is happy! And yes, having so many small dogs around someone who is 'blind' would be a HUGE hazard!

Reactions: 19
Look at the size of that hook hooter and her warty face .... she's never been attractive, also got the charisma of a ` soggy cabbage ` .... false big tits, vile behaviour .... is what made her famous, it certainly wasn't her intelligence or dazzling personality, that monotone foghorn voice .... very robotic, cold, gets on my last nerve .... imagine having to live with her her manager at the time, that Dave guy, is who made her a ` celeb ` without him, she wouldn't have earned the money she did

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
All that security yet still no-one saw the perps who stole her post bock!

Reactions: 15
Everyone ,

A terrible thing has happened. I’m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. I’ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?

Reactions: 39
If Kippers mouth is moving she is lying

Reactions: 21
As long as you haven't got several Barbies glued to the wall (Episode 4), you should be safe....

Reactions: 22
Ah... I shall have to correct you Crowbag. I'm quoting a comment written on the YouTube comments. It was them that wrote it. Wasn't me Guv... Honest... (having a slight panic in case I shall be ostracised... or even worse, sent to Coventry....)
Phew.
You shall be free, miss bimbo, freeeeeee to roam, even to Coventry (but only willingly).
Phew.
---
Haven't made one for a few years so will give it a go, you sweet talker you.
Joins the queue very quietly.

Reactions: 13
A
MLMs are not illegal in the UK ... unfortunately
s long as there is a product. Might be shit and way over priced but there has to be one, you make the money from recruiting just like the pyramid scheme. It’s scandalous, and predatory, just like Kipper

Reactions: 11
I'm still suspicious Stan your cooking is just to damned good!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.