Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's good that Pete will be managing her but I would have liked to see him encourage her to do something better with her life rather than just become a 'model' like her mother. At this rate she will be on Love Island in a few years time.
---

@Rita Chevrolet I mentioned insurance because we have speculated on here before that the reason she is 'burgled' so often is for insurance scams, as it's usually her valuable jewelry that gets stolen iinnit?
I wondered about the jewellery too.A lot of it was hideous, but I’m sure was worth a lot of money. Perhaps it is resting in someone else’s safe, and has been forgotten about ( cough, cough).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Peter & Claire will be overseeing Princess & making sure all is above board. That also means, they will be sorting out contracts & getting bank accounts opened for Princess. KFP will NOT be able to interfere or be involved in ANY way 😂 :ROFLMAO: (y). I'm pretty sure Princess hasn't 'looked up' to her mother as she's got older either. Positive, the lie's about what happened in South Africa will have angered P & J too. KFP will be seething about this & the Emily/Princess 'twins' story. BIG meltdown going to happen soon.
Certainly don't want skank anywhere NEAR P's banking interests, I mean look how she is with H's bank cards using them to buy herself things then justifying it because "He likes ME to have nice things............................" Pete knows what she's like hence why HE is sorting it all out for his daughter and skank is right out of it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Certainly don't want skank anywhere NEAR P's banking interests, I mean look how she is with H's bank cards using them to buy herself things then justifying it because "He likes ME to have nice things............................" Pete knows what she's like hence why HE is sorting it all out for his daughter and skank is right out of it :)
Hopefully it will be like a bank that you can't access until you're 21, by then she might work out her mum is a waste of space

Reactions: 15
Exactly - just the same as Juniors music - she was kept as well away from that as possible and it will be the same with Princess. Skank won’t get anywhere near it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.