Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes the piss she really does. As for the pic of Bunny, yes little girls do like to get done up at times but the extent she's made up is ridiculous for a child. Way too much makeup.
This is why children should not wear makeup

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Can anyone here ` in the know ` ... explain what the duck is going on??? ... I understand you need to be careful to protect yourselves, so even if its in a cryptic manner .... I know how things work in the real world, for us ` plebs ` who have to pay debts, or risk having our life destroyed ..... WHY ... how can she continue to get away with this ... and what is happening with the children situation, why are they still with her ..... is this a case of ` danny boy ` pulling all the right strings behind the scenes, using every loophole available in order to keep her from getting what she bleeping deserves, she`s blatantly takin the fuckin piss in plain sight, giving everyone the middle finger .... that pic with Jett, she is sneering/gloating ... 12grand for a holiday, with twit boy beside her ... just want to punch her fuckin lights out🤬🤬 ..... unless she has magically paid off a big chunk of what is owed ..... what's going on .... WHY is this allowed to continue .... make it make sense 🤷‍♀️
I couldn't pay my council tax it was £130 I pay monthly but they said they had miscalculated last year so I owe £130 for then, I've not paid it as it was Christmas then my brothers birthday then my best friends and my sons last week! Plus bills are sky high as you know, I just thought, no you can wait, its your mistake, then I get a letter threatening me with court if I don't pay! How she gets away with all she does actually flaunting her trips to the hair salon, nail bars, weekends away, loads of holidays a year and still.nothing happens. It really gets you down. Should I just stop paying all my bills, run up thousands of pounds worth of debt then not pay? I can say if its good enough for KP its good enough for me! No doubt I'd be locked up within the year, I mean at least I'd get 3 meals a day and I'd be warm 🤣🤣🤣. But on a serious note it is very disheartening and it does get you angry, its been going on for years, her "luck" has got to run out soon surely? I worry though if the MM gets taken from her what will happen to Blade? I'm worried sick about him in particular 😥.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Seriously at this point, she needs some prosthetic nipples! She's trying to sell sex - I'm not sure how easy that is to do when you are nippleless!
Maybe that's what she is getting in Thailand ;) Joking aside, I hope she keeps those children safe. Imagine what Kieran and his family are going through, must be worried sick

:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Well I hope KP makes sure the kids have a lot of suncream on them all the time, as they are both very fair

Reactions: 31
She takes the piss she really does. As for the pic of Bunny, yes little girls do like to get done up at times but the extent she's made up is ridiculous for a child. Way too much makeup.
Poor Bunny will need Botox at 15 as her skin will be so damaged! I can’t imagine Skanky doing a proper make up removal with Bunny!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Well I hope KP makes sure the kids have a lot of suncream on them all the time, as they are both very fair
Unfortunately, I dont think she would even think of making sure that they had sunblock on. She doesn't wear anything hence why she looks like a burnt victim. She really is a thick stupid person.

Reactions: 31

Can anyone here ` in the know ` ... explain what the duck is going on??? ... I understand you need to be careful to protect yourselves, so even if its in a cryptic manner .... I know how things work in the real world, for us ` plebs ` who have to pay debts, or risk having our life destroyed ..... WHY ... how can she continue to get away with this ... and what is happening with the children situation, why are they still with her ..... is this a case of ` danny boy ` pulling all the right strings behind the scenes, using every loophole available in order to keep her from getting what she bleeping deserves, she`s blatantly takin the fuckin piss in plain sight, giving everyone the middle finger .... that pic with Jett, she is sneering/gloating ... 12grand for a holiday, with twit boy beside her ... just want to punch her fuckin lights out🤬🤬 ..... unless she has magically paid off a big chunk of what is owed ..... what's going on .... WHY is this allowed to continue .... make it make sense 🤷‍♀️
The way she conducts her life & gets away with everything is like the mysteries of missing flight MH370, The Lock Ness monster & Bermuda Triangle, UNEXPLAINABLE. It make's me so angry that she can stick 2 fingers up to legalities & everyone, because that is what she is doing, laughing at us all. :mad: This will be at least her 17th holiday in just over a year. NOT cheap holidays either. CRAWL can't stand J & B & we've heard the way he speaks to them. Poor Kieran must be at his wits end.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I’m grateful for the good, reliable info we get on here, but I’m currently feeling very pissed off by what we’ve heard.
She doesn’t have to appear at the BH in April. So there will be no cross examination of her no doubt conflicting statements.
It seems the trustees (I don’t know who they are, are they for her or against her?) will deal with it all on her behalf.
What changed? The hearing was postponed from June to Feb for a fuller examination, and she had to appear in person. But now she doesn’t.
Also, Carl wanted her to keep making payments, but her brother/family wants her to stay bankrupt? Why?
She has been bankrupt since 2019, but constantly runs up more debts and goes on 14 holidays a year.
She suddenly had £150 grand cash available!
No block has been put on her spending, no set allowance, and she is still living in a bloody mansion. I just don’t get it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
This is why children should not wear makeup
My Niece is starting to get into makeup but I always tell her she's beautiful and she doesn't need it.
---

I couldn't pay my council tax it was £130 I pay monthly but they said they had miscalculated last year so I owe £130 for then, I've not paid it as it was Christmas then my brothers birthday then my best friends and my sons last week! Plus bills are sky high as you know, I just thought, no you can wait, its your mistake, then I get a letter threatening me with court if I don't pay! How she gets away with all she does actually flaunting her trips to the hair salon, nail bars, weekends away, loads of holidays a year and still.nothing happens. It really gets you down. Should I just stop paying all my bills, run up thousands of pounds worth of debt then not pay? I can say if its good enough for KP its good enough for me! No doubt I'd be locked up within the year, I mean at least I'd get 3 meals a day and I'd be warm 🤣🤣🤣. But on a serious note it is very disheartening and it does get you angry, its been going on for years, her "luck" has got to run out soon surely? I worry though if the MM gets taken from her what will happen to Blade? I'm worried sick about him in particular 😥.
Yep when my sister got into trouble money wise she didn't pay her council tax and had a date for court very quickly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m grateful for the good, reliable info we get on here, but I’m currently feeling very pissed off by what we’ve heard.
She doesn’t have to appear at the BH in April. So there will be no cross examination of her no doubt conflicting statements.
It seems the trustees (I don’t know who they are, are they for her or against her?) will deal with it all on her behalf.
What changed? The hearing was postponed from June to Feb for a fuller examination, and she had to appear in person. But now she doesn’t.
Also, Carl wanted her to keep making payments, but her brother/family wants her to stay bankrupt? Why?
She has been bankrupt since 2019, but constantly runs up more debts and goes on 14 holidays a year.
No block has been put on her spending, no set allowance, and she is still living in a bloody mansion. I just don’t get it.
'Cos it's Katie Price!
Female Saville of her time.
Everybody knows what it's doing to children, ex's, animals and people in general but she's a really nice, misunderstood icon of our lives.
The People's Princess in fact, perfect beauty and mother, an example of womanhood to behold.
Hey, it's ALL lies but what we have here is a dream being sold to us by the media, dreams, and the associated lies sell big, require little actual factual input and garner clicks.
Clicks generate money and everybody's a winner.
Apart from the children, the ex's, the animals, the people and businesses who aren't getting paid and the general public who have to witness cunts like Pricey getting away with everything because, well basically, there just cunts being protected.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
At the very least, should have taken away her passport. This trip has been planned in advance, she was mentioning it to family & her hairdresser over a week ago, that she was going away for CRAWL's birthday & taking the kids. Like you Tanley, I'm spitting. The fact she hasn't got to attend the next BH, stinks & I think she'll be discharged. Can't think of any other outcome, if they're not going to be able to cross examine & ask Q's about the financial mess. Nobody legal or police seem to be able to bring justice to this woman. She is literally laughing at everyone, without a care in the world.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Well,scum article.Surely it’s more that that for Business Class.

IMHO the source is SFP trying to play down the cost of the flights and duration of the holiday 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Always one rule for them, and different rules for us. About time things changed. It makes me so angry. We would have lost everything if we went bankrupt. 😡😡. So why hasn’t she. 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I know what you mean, I got one of those council tax letters too as they charged me too much and I delayed paying. She is in the court process though and is on year 3 of what should have taken 1 year to sort out. Boris Becker was in jail after 5 years of taking the piss, so there is hope that the process is where it should be.

Reactions: 35
I think there is a fall coming, unfortunately I think it will be the hopes of us tattlers for her to receive justice. She is blatantly taking the piss and thumbing her nose at the authorities whoever they are. She,s so cocky as she knows nothing will happen. Cancelled by TV? Bollocks MM part 2 new cookery programme and now talk of Dancing on ice. I had hopes when Boris Becker got sent down as he was a bigger celeb, but her ? 14th or is 15th holiday of the year. It’s no wonder they keep giving me extra medication for my blood pressure. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Well said Anna.It just seems to me that nobody seems to care about her creditor’s mental health.They seem to be forgotten in the rush to accommodate Price.There seems to be no end to the injustice.It really is adding insult to injury.
I veer from thinking that there has to be some form of consequences for her, to admitting to myself that bankruptcy has been great for her lifestyle.She just decided not to take any responsibility, and due to delays, covid etc it doesn’t seem to have had any effect on her.
Life for KP( at the moment), isn’t too bad.She just behaves the way she wants,whilst the enablers keep enabling.I have no doubt that loopholes( just this side of legality) will be found, as well as the ever popular “its my mental health that means I cannot answer questions”
Maybe she has been advised to not cooperate.Lets face it, so far she has paid very little back, and if there is any chance of someone pulling her about it, she steps in at the 11th hour with a mysterious chunk of cash.Which is accepted.
Bankruptcy for Price is brilliant.Paying very little, having huge tax bills and dept ignored, not paying tax on the money she is earning.No changes to her lifestyle.
Doing what she wants,and getting away with it.
It is vastly unfair that she gets away with things, when ordinary people do not.
As well as her natural selfishness, I think she jas

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Sadly council tax is the one to pay first, as they can and will send bailiffs.
Most other bills will arrange minimal payment terms etc.

Not lecturing, but it's maybe useful for someone. Definitely pay council tax before anything else.

Reactions: 21
Well said Anna.It just seems to me that nobody seems to care about her creditor’s mental health.They seem to be forgotten in the rush to accommodate Price.There seems to be no end to the injustice.It really is adding insult to injury.
I veer from thinking that there has to be some form of consequences for her, to admitting to myself that bankruptcy has been great for her lifestyle.She just decided not to take any responsibility, and due to delays, covid etc it doesn’t seem to have had any effect on her.
Life for KP( at the moment), isn’t too bad.She just behaves the way she wants,whilst the enablers keep enabling.I have no doubt that loopholes( just this side of legality) will be found, as well as the ever popular “its my mental health that means I cannot answer questions”
Maybe she has been advised to not cooperate.Lets face it, so far she has paid very little back, and if there is any chance of someone pulling her about it, she steps in at the 11th hour with a mysterious chunk of cash.Which is accepted.
Bankruptcy for Price is brilliant.Paying very little, having huge tax bills and dept ignored, not paying tax on the money she is earning.No changes to her lifestyle.
Doing what she wants,and getting away with it.
It is vastly unfair that she gets away with things, when ordinary people do not.
As well as her natural selfishness, I think she jas
She has 'splurged' according to the Daily Fail.... (I almost splurged all over the sofa....)

Bankrupt Katie Price 'splurges on £12k business class flights for Thailand family getaway' | Daily Mail Online

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.