Katie Price #248 Move over Fanny Craddock make way for Katie aka Fanny Haddock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a horsewoman by any means, I’ve been on a horse twice and a camel once 😂… and I know sod all about riding but is the way she is riding her horse in her IG video really wrong??? Can someone tell us in layman’s terms what she’s doing wrong?? 😅
Getting the horse out of the stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why are they calling butterfly lips?
Is it because they were once eggs(?!) that turned into ravenous caterpillars that ate everything in their path, only to then turn into a big, fat, white, waxy, ugly pupas, which then metamorphosed into adult insects...?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So we're up to 2 deflection posts from skank since sink boy posted his glass of lager. Is skank still waiting to board the flight and is worried plod will turn up and stop her leaving. 😎
No, they will turn up to force her on the plane and make sure she leaves so they can
call their mates to search the Murder Mansion for money and drugs, not in that order.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My biggest worry regarding this court delay is that it’s giving’The Thing’ nearly 2 extra months to think of answers to the court’s questions. 2 extra months more than anyone else would get. 2 months of wriggle room for her to find answers. I smell a rat sorry, but something stinks……again.

Reactions: 30
Wonder if the BH was postponed not only because of skanks MH bullshit but if the other reason was she tit herself knew she was up tit creek and threw one of her business associates under the bus to save herself. So now they'll have to investigate hence the two month delay.😎

• Wow
Reactions: 22
My biggest worry regarding this court delay is that it’s giving’The Thing’ nearly 2 extra months to think of answers to the court’s questions. 2 extra months more than anyone else would get. 2 months of wriggle room for her to find answers. I smell a rat sorry, but something stinks……again.
I totally agree, I smell a rat too, what bothers me is that she has a legal team, who is paying THEM????

Reactions: 23
Let’s just say it was something financial. But that’s all I can say. 😘
Our wonderful DC ( Chairperson of the krusties financial committee) Getting away from the usual tit as a welcome distraction , I see Jordan trading limited was wound up in January, what shocked me is that I wish I had known about this sort of tit when I was a kid, Christ know what I would’ve wanted to do, see how much the liquidators charge ??? Anyway it was very interesting, saw she got £10,000 for the loose women contract , Being a Krusty you learn so much 🤣🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If more evidence was submitted though (as DC hinted ) The court would need more time to assess it. I can't see something legal coming to light at the last minute that was to her advantage, as the only way she could try and address the balance in her favour was to agree to pay something....which apparently she tried. Maybe the legal thing was about where she got the cash from and it now has to be looked at?
Lets all cross our talons and fish lips it's something like that. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.