Katie Price #248 Move over Fanny Craddock make way for Katie aka Fanny Haddock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welllllldonne @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the very accurate thread title 😂

D24B1F3C-1F29-4BBC-8D0A-EC00DF4D945B.jpeg

Only recap I can think of… she got out of the BH, but it’s been postponed again to April 🤞🏻

Please feel free to add a recap anyone …

link to previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
WTF, pregnant lip filler woman Ellie (who also likes to drive holding her phone and doesn’t strap her kid in the car ) likes the ‘subtle’ lip look. Could of fooled me! And charges £350 for the butterfly lips as she doesn’t like ripping people off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
RECAP, still a weapons grade bleep who doesn't give a tit about medical advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
WTF, pregnant lip filler woman Ellie (who also likes to drive holding her phone and doesn’t strap her kid in the car ) likes the ‘subtle’ lip look. Could of fooled me! And charges £350 for the butterfly lips as she doesn’t like ripping people off 🤦🏻‍♀️
That looks terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why pay that, when you could stick your face on the cooker for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How come these divs never show their lips from the side? We all know the reason! Quack quack. 🦆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How come these divs never show their lips from the side? We all know the reason! Quack quack. 🦆
Said in the article that the results can be very unpredictable. I can’t wait to see how KP’s lips look in 2 weeks! Seriously, why are these women taking these risks, the results are horrible even when they do go right

Reactions: 35
This is what Kipper had before, you can see the 'shelf' /tache type look around the lip so obviously overfilled and the filler all ready beyond the lip area. Then she goes back to the same person to fix it 🤦‍♀️

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 19.36.41.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Said in the article that the results can be very unpredictable. I can’t wait to see how KP’s lips look in 2 weeks! Seriously, why are these women taking these risks, the results are horrible even when they do go right
She could get horrible infections from the 'dissolving' and she just put more in anyway, which will move about again...because it's a feckin liquid . I really do hope she gets tissue dying off, then she'd be moaning about how this woman duped her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@DC16 can we have some tea? I’m on an 8-hour car ride and need some entertainment. We know that MH was only part of the excuse for BH delay - if we make some suggestions as to what else is causing the hold up, can we play the Hotter and Colder game?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@DC16

Hotter/colder - it was also to do with her Mum's health?
---

Hotter/colder - they needed more time to investigate new evidence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hotter/colder - there was a legality that stopped it going ahead?
---

Hotter/colder - someone didnt send in a position statement on time?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.