Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Yeah, she sounded really pathetic and whiny. But I did give her the benefit of the doubt cos I'm nice 😉😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm nice mostly 😉🫣 but when it comes to protecting one of our own I absolutely will not stop. Essentially they're trying to find out usually who DC is or who runs the fundraiser or find out things like if social services are involved, and the aim is to use that information to either help the Skank or out people and help the Skank doxx or destroy them. I went in gentle at first but once I knew it was definitely Susiesoo then no, sorry, I will not let them trick the kind and trusting people on here.

We are absolutely welcoming to newbies, we were all new once, but we also look after each other, and after the kindness that's been shown on here to support Kieran ain't no flying monkey getting in and causing monkey mischief.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 😀🥰💕😘 xx.
@bargainhunt99 has asked me to do a Pom pic for Katie's new butterfly lips so I thought I pop over to share this with you all. Love Pom 😀💖💗😘 xx.

Resizer_16760672320051.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

DC16

VIP Member
Obviously a holiday is far more important than her mum, back in hospital (thanks @WillowTree21 ) and she buggers off for 3 weeks. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Was in Thailand when the transplant took place. Yet she ‘cries’ about how much she loves her mum blah blah blah.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Gx2018

Been told both the sun and daily mail refused to buy the (alleged) video of the bunny pudding incident. Can we take guesses on who tried to sell it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
Mmmm so I’ve heard they’ve gone to Thailand, so all this is deflection. More surgery 🤞

• Angry
  • Wow

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I think that the stinking, illiterate Kipper is getting more and more of a kick out of pissing off the public, creditors, exes etc. As in dodging Thursday’s BH hearing by being inflammatory in her postings. The lip filler outing the following day is beyond contempt, but I am beginning to think she is loving all the adverse furore about her tawdry existence now.
We all know a lot of the over sexualisation of Bunny is to hurt Kieran but I think she is getting high on getting away with everything and is pushing and pushing the boundaries to get a high. It’s all a nasty fucking game to the CUNT!
She’s also looking thinner, ramped up the ❄ maybe? Anyway, I am fed up as nothing bad ever happens to her (except self mutilation). I have had a fairly healthy lifestyle and am a kind person yet am having a kidney out next month. Bad things happen more to the nice people it seems.
Thank you for making me laugh so much my dear Krusties, I’ve been very low and you keep me going. X

• Heart
  • Sad

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I don't want to derail this thread but I just wondered whether or not Batnan might need this outfit should her norks ever explode and need somewhere to drain into...

1676151480334.png

1676151556086.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I presume so😡

willow, can I ask please, the person who told you about her threatening ‘you know what’ the other day to not appear at the BH, is this person 100% bonafide? It’s just that her solicitor gave no indication that she had threatened that, only stated she was not mentally fit. I don’t disbelieve you, because you’ve bought some amazing tea to here, but it’s just not what we were told. 😘😘😘
Yes 100%. She didn’t try to harm herself, but was saying things, I believe to a family member/members. This was the MH trigger reason. I think they contacted her accountant/legal. It was a load of hot air & not taken seriously, but was her get out to stop the hearing. Maybe whoever contacted someone to try & postpone the hearing only said MH, but she was certainly saying ‘stuff’ to family & a close friend of hers. I think it was quite a few days (not day before) the hearing. I presumed it was SFP that made the call, but that’s just my opinion. Yes the person has always been 100% in the facts. I am very close to them & we meet, usually about once a month & regularly speak on the phone & text. As we know KFP is a crafty player. I can only repeat what I was told DC, but know nothing is embellished.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
How the fuck is she getting away with this?
Cant attend the BH hearing but gets a new trout pout,hair do,set up pap shots with her norks on show,out for meals and pisses off on holiday.
There should be a warrant out for her arrest 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Been told both the sun and daily mail refused to buy the (alleged) video of the bunny pudding incident. Can we take guesses on who tried to sell it?
So there was a video? But maybe it wasn't what KP wants us to think it is?
And if your kids had been 'abused' in the video as KP alleges then why the fck would you sell this video to the highest bidder?
Very twisted individual is KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

twaddle88

About £6,000 return for a business flight to Thailand. That’s £24,000 for the 4 of them.

It’s clearly a FU to all those owed money and waiting for the hearing. Absolutely zero morals. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night doing what she’s doing.
All those poor people and businesses that have lost out due to her selfishness and greed.
I hope her boobs explode mid flight. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Nah, I want to see them do the 'headbanger' move with her, and actually bang her head on the ice, or let her go mid spin and watch her fly!
Hooray, I've finally caught up with this thread, although I can't wait for more posts!
I'd like to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you Krusties for making me laugh hard during an EEK time of my life. I need both knees replacing so virtually house-bound with the pain. As they say, laughter is the best medicine! I love it on here. You're all so intuitive, intelligent, on the ball and hilarious in equal measures. I realise that not everybody will 'like' my posts but hey, each to their own. I do read the 'non-likers' posts too and will always give a (y), :sick:, :mad: or ❤ when a good view-point has been expressed. I like to think my posts amuse, remind folk, and add a little extra to the threads.
Yes, I love you all and thank you all whole-heartedly and sincerely. XXX 🌹👏🤝😘 XXX
Edited to add: I always read these posts in chronological order and never copy someone else's posts. Because of this I often think 'ooer, I've just posted along those lines' the further I get in the thread. Never intential, it's a case of 'great minds think alike.' x

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
WTF, pregnant lip filler woman Ellie (who also likes to drive holding her phone and doesn’t strap her kid in the car ) likes the ‘subtle’ lip look. Could of fooled me! And charges £350 for the butterfly lips as she doesn’t like ripping people off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I did a search for a post I did about the pattern... (I couldn't be bothered writing it up again) so here it is...

1676109531180.png

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well said - the damage she has caused those kids for her own spiteful means……if she was my daughter I would kick her from here to next week and back again. That rotten family have a lot to answer for.
I’ve met them all except Crawl! I could tell you some stories🙀x

• Wow
  • Heart
@Cloud ChaserT Does Sinkboy now everything about all the BH nasty business?is he involved do you know?Sorry Cloudy to be nosey,just want to know how revolting creature is involved.🙁
Carl had encouraged her to cooperate to the best of to my knowledge. Had she done so, she would have been discharged. The puppet master does not have her best interest at heart and has drawn more attention to themselves and their motives.

• Wow
  • Sad