Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here’s to hoping it does. Any sighting or mutterings from shit lips today? Coal should get his lips done as well, so they can both look like baboons arses. Not wishing to give the red arsed primate a bad name. He is bound to be out and about this weekend grifting some ready made meal deals.
I wonder what its like having a snog with someone with lips like that. Do you think your tongue would make it back out alive? One of life's mysteries, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Take it
Police should have pursued the drug charge and made a better case of prosecuting the cunt.
Why nobody put on a condition that she retook her test, God only knows.
Still, would only have carried on without a licence same as without insurance when banned.
Not going to learn until they jail it for a good few months but even then when they give it a suspended sentence they don't enforce it so I guess it's a free card to carry on as is?
To the tower and give it the crows for company....
Second thoughts ...keep it away from the fecking birds it's hopeless with animals !!@

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Love your profile pic! God he was gorgeous in those days! I met him in the early 80s, I have his autograph somewhere still.
Oh is that Jeremy Brett? I thought he was beautiful!
( if it isn’t, ignore me).
To keep it on topic ,Katie Price has a gob like a monkey’s bum.

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
She wont even be able to look down at a counter, pan or mixing bowl with Grant & Phil in the way
....not to mention, they must be extremely flammable.... (I now have an image in my head that just won't go away....)
(I wonder if 'elf & safety will have extra large fire blankets to hand....)

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Same people that sold these 'trendy' support boots have a new boot coming out
View attachment 1949682 View attachment 1949685

Cant wait to see the twat in these
View attachment 1949686
---

Lol that's like Motherland when Kevin was the human coat rack
Sometimes I think people in the fashion industry just get fed up, and decide to have cheap laffs on Friday st 5.29 before the boss catches on.
How long will it be before some thirsty head -the - ball is featured wearing these “ edgy “ boots.
Absolute looney tunes.
See also high heeled crocs.

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Ooh enjoy!
I'd love one but we don't have the room inside or out.
As you'll probably know, wheelchairing with bad hands is hard work (and if I didn't have such a great hubby I'd be housebound as we're up a hill, impossible to push myself around).

My black and pink wheelchair has skull stickers and 'i love skulls' emblazoned across it, makes my neurologist grin every time.

I hope you and your chariot will be best friends.

Anyway.
Totally transparent obligatory back on theme attempt - price needs to make those butterfly lips BIGGER , sooooo much bigger. So pwetty. So dainty. So very dignified.
I love the sound of your wheelchair. And I’m so pleased you have a great hubby who looks after you. I don’t have a hubby. Don’t want one ever again either. Mine was an abusing arse.
But it gives me my independence, to go where I want and meet friends. I love mine. Such a shame you have no space for one.
Those lips are just bloody awful. What is the matter with these people.

• Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Awww don't be upset honey... I've not been on here for ages.. just came in not seeing what went on before.. they're all lovely.. join in 😘
I have never agreed with that! I have always thought she was in the wrong. I was just asking for more info as my friend said it was all Pete’s fault. Unlike her I have never read the books or watched the tv programmes. I really and truly wasn’t trying to cause any sort of drama 🥲

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
She probably did announce suicide and she knows that when she does her mental health rants people have to take her seriously. Caroline Flack killed her self because she couldn’t bear the fact the police cam was going to be shown in court as evidence against her and people would realise she was a drug user and violent, although there is a whole world of difference between skanky and Caroline unfortunately Caroline did actually have serious mental health issues but I’m probably right in saying they were highlighted by drug and alcohol use, but because she couldn’t face up to her appalling behaviour we now all have to be kind.
Lo-and-behold, it's THAT time of year again AKA Valentines Day approaching (CF days) so maybe KP is ###TRIGGERED### again!
I wonder what Kipper and Cole will be doing together on this speshul day.
Can she grift another shit-load of sparkly bouquets to boast about or has all that finished now that The World knows she is a very common criminal.

• Haha

Noelc

Chatty Member
Great comment on the DM article about Skanky's lip fillers; 'Her whistling days are over!' 🤣
Maybe not when her face drops, which it will, she can whistle through her belly button now mouth as this guy ( Spencer Jones) does plus now got eyes for the long lost nips.

drop.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart