Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought about sink boy and his post.
1, he's on a wind up and their in on it together playing along with skanks games.
2, he's just dropped her in it AGAIN because skanks not supposed to be leaving the country with the kids and especially after dodging the BH.

Normally get the caramel wafer biscuits, white chocolate chip lemon cookies, triple chocolate chip cookies and the hazelnut and chocolate chip cookies. 🤣
There's a TGI's at Freeport Braintree, about 15 minutes from Little Canfield. He could be out with friends/family. He's definately spending more time here as the white Merc that he's driving is at his new house alot. The Hummer's gone from his Dad's too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Skanky does what she likes, we all know this, she doesn't give a duck about risks.
This will be her downfall and not good considering she has FIVE CHILDREN!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There's a TGI's at Freeport Braintree, about 15 minutes from Little Canfield. He could be out with friends/family. He's definately spending more time here as the white Merc that he's driving is at his new house alot. The Hummer's gone from his Dad's too.
You could see a child’s hand in the background…. Besides they deserve a holiday after all that MH tit getting out of the bankruptcy hearing 👍🙄 do you think they will make it back by Saturday to go to Cambridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Phil and Grant are going on a much-needed relaxing getaway to recover from the twauma that is being attached to That Thing.
---

You could see a child’s hand in the background…. Besides they deserve a holiday after all that MH tit getting out of the bankruptcy hearing 👍🙄 do you think they will make it back by Saturday to go to Cambridge?
Wait, what's in Cambridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy you doing the new thread honours? 😂😂
I’ve only just got home and caught up 😂😂
---

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy you doing the new thread honours? 😂😂
I’ve only just got home and caught up 😂😂
Forget that, you’re the thread title winner - I’ll do it but someone else has to recap - my brain is 🤯🤯 today
---

New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd say no because it wasn't being paid.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.