Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I think her plan was always to go bankrupt, she thought that she'd just have to sit for a year and then start again having paid no-one especially Alex. No doubt she was getting "professional advise" from Kationa, but there was a difference. When Kerry went bankrupt, the first time she had Claire as her manager who steered her through the whole thing and got her a rental property and TV about her journey, CAN basically held her hand.
Skanky may have money hidden, but she sure as hell isn't smart enough to out manoeuvre the legal mine field that's ahead of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Come on now let's stop all this doom and gloom regarding Thursday and think of the future,, it's a bit early but a thread title for next week.
KATIE PRICE #250 NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA EVICTED. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Maybe this is what the person saying she earns £45,000 a month from the mirror meant, when skank skyped the BH she told them she earned £45 grand a month for the last six months flogging stories to the press that was in 2020.
chrome_screenshot_1675450367441.png

So £270 thousand and still couldn't afford to pay anyone the nasty fucking cunt.

• Angry
  • Haha

bubblefairy03

This has really pissed me off, who has deemed her mentally unfit ? Can she just get a doctor to say this or is it an independent assessment. What about the MH of the people she owes money to.
Can KH get a wellfare check done on the kids because if she is unfit to answer questions (which is just giving facts) about her finances she surely is unfit to look after 2 children.

• Heart
  • Sad

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I bloody hope she doesn't get away with it again, but she seems to just be able to time after time. It doesn't make sense, but her arrogance shows me she knows nothing will happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Would her actual creditors be allowed to attend?
I know if she owed me money I would like to witness the BH in person.
Yes the parties involved can attend.
---

Wouldn't it be a bit risky to put it on social media without very careful wording lest Skank twists it to suit her agenda and Kieran's case is harmed whilst hers is bolstered?
I put it in the Daily Fail comments last week. I thought it would get loads of negative comments so I didn't make it really beggy, At least one person said they had donated and no-one left any negative comments.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
A comment and reply (methinks they are possibly Krusties) on today's Daily Fibber article....

Comment:
After 2 more sleeps the red tops will be happy to shred it to pieces. Bankruptcy hearing will reveal a lot of the dark and dodgy dealings. She's literally robbed people, owing small businesses thousands because she's refused to pay for their services. She's got no friends and poisoning KHs kids against him. What she's doing to her animals is heartbreaking. Even JA is struggling to live a normal life because of what his mother has done to all her kids. Now insinuating JH has PTSD! I'm going to be at the BH on Thursday as it's not a closed court. So many people want her it to get it's just deserts

Reply:
Hope you feed back on some site ! We will need updates & hope the BH will bring Karma, for all those she's bumped for money. For all the animals deaths she's caused, but at the moment mainly for the torture she's dishing out on Kieran & those 2 little kids. She really is a vile, nasty person. Looks like a lot of cash be raised though, on GFM to help KH fight to get his children back where they belong with HIM.

Katie Price targeted by trolls as she posts makeup free 'natural beauty' selfie - Mirror Online

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Utterly boring 😴 but gets her a few more comments from the brainless "brilliant mummy, he's sooooo cute" brigade 🤢
I'm gonna throw this out there..... she's desperate enough to have scrawled that herself & say Harvey did it 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Actually, just had some news.....fuming, will let you know if I can post on here, but don't expect anything tomorrow to happen :mad: :mad: :mad:
Mentally unfit my arse. :mad::mad::mad:
In that case she needs to be chucked in Broadmoor and then throw away the fucking key!
---

She seemed perfectly fine when hawking her crap and if she is mentally unfit then what the fuck is she doing with J and B, they need to be removed pronto

helptheaged

VIP Member
The trouble is KP thinks she deserves everything for free
I just hope she is dealt with this time
They take control of bank account and take MM off her
And as much as they can from the horses and crap she has kept to pay back creditors

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
------ Original Message ------
To: "
Sent: Monday, 6 Feb, 23 At 10:34
Subject: RE: Bankruptcy hearing on Thursday 9th february - Katie Price

Dear

Thank you for your email however, I will need a bit more information.

Our case reference number start with either a BR or CR then the year and finally a six-digit number. E.g. BR-2022- 001040

Kind Regards,

Ajib Uddin
Insolvency and Companies Court Judges' Clerk

Insolvency and Companies Court | HMCTS | Rolls Building | London | EC4A 1NL
Phone: 020 7947 6731
gov.uk/hmcts

@DC? can you help - from this alone looks like it's not going to be private
Last time this was quoted:
1675684762862.png

So she definitely stated she had nothing in the last court hearing:

Asked about what assets she has, Price told the court she owns a house but is currently living in a rented property.
She also said she has a Beetle car, one horse and one pony, but nothing else.
Price said: “I haven’t got anything, I haven’t got absolutely anything left, everything has been stolen off me.”
She said she had been burgled and cannot get any insurance, adding: “I’ve lost everything.”

I'VE LOST EVERYTHING. SO SHOULD OF BEEN PAYING HER DEBTS, NOT BUYING FOUR HORSES, DOGS, DESIGNER CLOTHES AND SHOES ETC ETC ETC.

• Angry
  • Sad