Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
When a company is insolvent the HMRC are a preferential claimant and other creditors are unsecured. I assume it is the same for bankrupcy. I don't think KP can dictate who the money goes to if she has managed to find some cash.🤞
I'm not sure if this is still applicable. I think that they are now secondary preferential claimants. I used to work in insolvency, but retired 25 years ago. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

helptheaged

VIP Member
I think she will say I offered to pay you 12k a month but you didn’t say I had to pay ?
I couldn’t pay as I was saving to pay a lump sum off my mortgage as I need to keep the house

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
Happy BH eve guys! I'm not overly optimistic about tomorrow, she's called Teflon Tits for a reason, but at least something is happening - it's been a while!

• Sad

ClivE

VIP Member
Wonder if there'll be an #askcarl tonight guru sink boy dispensing his wise words of wisdom to the questions he sent to himself. Hope skank has a sleepless night and starts to self medicate and turns up at the BH wired and forgets her rehearsed answers to the questions and drops herself in it and throws the rest of the Price clan under the bus. Be a laugh if skanks been avoiding plod and they arrest her outside court and take her in for questioning regarding kierans harassment allegations against her. One can only hope 😀
how could i forget it is Wednesday and ask Carl(maybe because he keeps letting me down and doing a no show)well this week after waiting in my dressing gown for the last two weeks(Wednesday is my day of work so the day for major housework) and ignoring the housework i have to do a overtime shift(they are desperate at work or else they do not ask me i do enough hours thank you)so please Stan if you are going to step in for him again please can you wait until after 5 i so did enjoy last weeks ask Stan(or maybe you could make us wait and announce a ask Stan after the bankruptcy hearing tomorrow)thank you

• Heart

VIP Member
Hi Krusties! One more day to get through! Hope everyone is stocked up on celebratory beverages for Thursday! Be it alcoholic or not. 😊

I'm feeling positive I really am. SOMETHING will happen on Thursday at the BH and it is not going to go in her favour. Can't bloody wait.
We have been here before, I don't really think much will happen, it's just going to drag on and on.
I hope to be in the area on the day, I will be stopping for coffee at some point. Just need a time for
the event.

Reactions: 11

helptheaged

VIP Member
Unless she has been paying both trustees and mortgage (plus arrears ) then she might get off with bankruptcy and keeping MM

• Angry
Everyone's speculating she's preggers because of his hand.... Hotel looks like a wedding venue too

View attachment 1937688

i know im in the minority on this subject and that's fine Bur i really hope they wait to get pregnant as B&J really need to be top priority this year and concentrate on the ones they have and using every avenue to get them back and let them heal from the trauma and bad habits that im sure skany has introduced

also imo the wedding can wait also,if they have money to get married(it wont all be gifted im sure and ££££ wise it wont be cheap) they can use that tp help fund the battle that getting B&J back,great that people are donating but KH should be putting money into a legal team and no i dont believe they can do both

it wont look good if they are spending on a wedding and not putting everything into getting the kids back it would be a PA disaster imo as hopefully they do come back it will as i said be quite a change for the kids settling in and will take time getting some normality back,basically imo i think 2023 needs to be about B&J there is only so much time and money to go round and they should be at the top