Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Hey @Whl1994 if you get any spare time would love to read some Skank diary entries about her Prinz chow mein?
Keep us amused until BH?

Especially how she is coping being a full time mother and dealing with BH
Yes yes yesssssssssss! Great idea! Me too if you have the time Whilms? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Evening skank and sink boy (you pair of cunts) what you having for tea takeaway or microwave puke meals... i'm just cooking liver, bacon, sausage in an onion gravy going to do some mash and veg.View attachment 1933097 or i might have this little "toast" dinner my neighbour's (because they like me not hate me like your neighbours do you) little girls just brought in for me. View attachment 1933101
hope your doing mash potatoe,swede and long green beans with the liver and onions,mmmm both look lovely

• Heart
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
So maybe the Scum are correct when they write "Katie Price fans are all saying the same thing"? 🤣🤣
---

That's cos Skanky thinks "Blondes have more fun! Woohoo!!!"
Blond hides her grey roots better.
---

Gosh she really has her mothers figure now doesn’t she, just like an old lady, a box on skinny sticks!
Exactly that, and the disproportionate norks accentuate the boxiness.

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
What I don't get is, HOW is she a con artist? Don't you have to be quite clever? But she's thick as mince.
Who is advising her, I wonder?
She can pay for top advice when she absolutely needs to.But for the rest of the time it is the more clever of her associates and enablers who assist her.
---

At a guess I'd say the delightful apostle AFP Saint iron lung has a lot to do with it, especially as she created the monster skanky to begin with.
Yep.I think so. I reckon she’s back at it too.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Hopefully they will tell her that's not how it works. The court decides where the money goes not her. If she pays the money to mortgage company it's like just paying it back to herself , she reaps the benefit when she goes to sell house
Unless they repossess it and all profits (if any) go to the Trustees

Ming55

VIP Member
Maybe the judge should ask who was looking after H, J & B in Turkey whilst the oh so brilliant mum was in this state? She's a fucking disgrace. Who actually was looking after them? The 2 little ones would have been around 4 or 5 I think on this particular holiday. I just don't understand it. If it was Sharon, living on a rough estate, wasting her benefits, it would have hit all the papers..."single mum leaves 2 very young children & 1 heavily disabled child in hotel room whilst she parties".... cue lots of tutting, finger pointing & swooping in of agencies. But because it's sIag Price there's no mention of it 🤷
Just looking at that picture ,the guy on the right looks like her carpet cleaner.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I'm sure moRon and naked Rodney would contribute to skanks BH £10 each off those two would make a big dent in the 4 million it owes. 🤣 I'm sure all her zleb besties skank keeps mentioning and posting pictures of can chip in aswell. 🤣🤣
Hey Stan; I reckon moRon and naked Rodney's hands are frantically going up and down on scratch-cards as we speak! Remember when KP cunt bought 94(!!!) for her and Harvey?
---

I’d piss on it or have a nice good shite as well.🤣
😵🧨💣♨‼Ooer, @Dollylovesshoes ~ be sure to unplug it first ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha