Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
So looks like she won't be jailed unless she's not paid any of these? @DC16 do you or anyone know if she is supposed to pay child support to PA? I'm sure she owes KH for the years he had them full time but let's not go there!

Attachments

Reactions: 13

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Have you been watching 'talking pictures tv' crown court was on at 2pm this afternoon. ๐Ÿ˜˜
No, but I may investigate further๐Ÿ˜€
I loved it, havenโ€™t seen it in years.Its a bit like Midsommer Murders, in that you get to see famous actors before they hit the big time.

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
first photo, she looks like the terminitor, which is very fitting because she finishes off anything and everything , animals,relashionships etc,. and in photo 4,ive found coles testicles, if you look in the bushes behind the horse,its between the horses mouth and the blue pipe, hanging in the bush where she must have flung them when she gelded him ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

But you are lovely.
awe thank you x

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Will she turn up with pages of answers
Like a script so that she can answer without getting into trouble
But will she be able to answer without going off script
---

Can KP get her accountant to answer her questions for her?

kirajodie

VIP Member
Unless they repossess it and all profits (if any) go to the Trustees
Think it has been released by trustees back to Kensington and other charge holder, if they repossess it money will go to them to cover loans , not to trustees

DC16

VIP Member
IG of Blade waking up today. Looks like there's another (new???) pug-type dog there. Pinkish brown?
Or have I missed something?
Think that is a statue?? (like the ones she had in the Priceywoods Hall)

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
if i were her accountant and solicitor I'd be worried about her lies making a fool of me in court, plus I,d be wondering how I was going to be paid!
@DC16 do you think things will be done and dusted at Thursday's hearing or will there be more?

Stan Butler

VIP Member
No, but I may investigate further๐Ÿ˜€
I loved it, havenโ€™t seen it in years.Its a bit like Midsommer Murders, in that you get to see famous actors before they hit the big time.
Quick look at the program guide Mon Thurs Fri at 2:30pm quite a few old movies and TV series on don't mind watching better than anything on BBC ITV and C4. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 12

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
All she seems to care about is her keeping the MM sod anyone else
---

Even if the BH is held in private surely the creditors would be able to hear what is said?
I'd have thought that was THEIR RIGHT seeing as she has ripped these poor people off and doesn't give a shit about it either
---

Yep I thought that too, @ClivE. Rather early for Valentines day.
Meanwhile on what of todays' KP news links it showed the ghastly results of a newborn baby who was continually kissed on the lips by its mother who had the Herpes Zoster Virus. It recommends that a child should NEVER be kissed on the mouth due do any natural bacteria lurking.
Especially by old cesspit gob skanky :sick:
---

And contains more (man)cheese than a Babybel.
Not necessarily Green Cheese either Alex :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12