Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Hi Stan I'm a buxom woman who is peri - menopausal who's looking for an outfit to make me dead dead secksy. What do you recommend that's flattering x

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DC16

VIP Member
I hope that people can keep the names anonymous on the GFE, or it's giving her ammo with stupid names on it.

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Why is she pretending to shave her legs when she used to constantly brag about having full body hair removal ?
This company needs to sack their marketing manager - what an absolutely pointless exercise 🙄

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
The courts will see she has been in this Industry since she was 17 :rolleyes: (so she keeps banging on) so she knows full well about accounts, tax, having an accountant. She has stated several times recently, she is ready and knows where every penny is going...

Old story, she has never had self control
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/07/wher...ial-worries-as-she-avoids-bankruptcy-7808302/
Oh god this paragraph 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

However, she proudly confessed to The Telegraph: ‘Put it this way: I am a rich chav. You couldn’t get any more chav than me. I’m the only person in Britain to own a bespoke pink Land Rover with crystals on it, and I love it. I’m a chav but I’m just lucky that I’ve got money with it.’

What a cunt 🤬🫣
---

SB,s latest instagram story-he's at the MM,look at the background outside!
(the cars in the car park) same as the pics in The Sun yesterday and Kippers kitchen
What a prick 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Absolutely. I had no idea how the media worked, the staged pap shoots, naive me, thought the press were waiting for them, not that the celeb called them, it's been quite an eye opener.
More and more people are certainly wising up to her antics, especially now with the use of social media.
Nor me DC, these last few years on here have really opened my eyes, and now I am disgusted by celebrity, it seems if someone becomes famous it’s due to the complete lack of moral or ethical codes. I have no time for immoral, unethical cunts in my life, I have standards.

I’m hoping in the bh she will be unprepared for the level of detail that will be required. It’s not like criminal court where she doesn’t have to testimony, can you imagine being sat at the front of the court in front of everyone and not having a friendly face while you grilled? Three hours is a long time for a test you don’t know the answers to, I bet she’ll have a very twitchy rear Iris on that chair. I think I’ll order coffee that day and get some chocolate in, that way I can be nice and cosy while watching the live feeds on the papers 😁. Irrespective of how it goes I will probably be on the gin that evening, I will apologise in advance if things go awry as I may rant and shit post (again), if they go the way we want then I won’t be responsible for what I post as I will be too elated and a different kind of drunk 🥴🫠.

• Haha
  • Heart
Earning £10 in her AUNTs fabric shop & supposedly nicked cash from the till! How disgusting is that? She will blame the accountants, her brother, even her mother, who she will play the pity card. Mother did her paperwork, but was very poorly🤮😡. It can’t work, all these excuses for anyone else, but I bet she walks away from it all, she always does.😡. I’m not pinning any hopes on her getting justice. The fact a bankruptcy hearing was conducted via zoom from Maldives, speaks volumes. You couldn’t make that up😡😡😡😡
I can't see how she can escape all consequences next week. She is cocky and arrogant and I think that will be part of her undoing. She lies and cheats and abuses most people she has contact with and that has worked in the past but the government and taxman don't like people who try and keep money from them. They will have more resources and better legal representation than she does.

• Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
I think CW has to be very careful as she will use him to get out of BH
Hope he has proof of what he paid for and proof of where the money came from
Hope he has some sound advice

Anna666

VIP Member
#askStan .... Dear @Stan Butler .... got ma fiwwwancé, locked in the lwwoft since bewwfore Cwwwristmas .... is it safe to keep feewwding him ` micwwowave PLOP food ` ... for bwweakfast, lwwunch and dinwweer ... and when the old bwwil eventwally find him ... will I AGAIN get just commwunity serwice, using the excuwwse that I suffer with imaginawwy menwaal elfff isswues .... Ive also had a necklace made out of his bollocks, shwould I wear it to my BH heawing next week 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oh bless, she's spot vakooming the fluff off the floor because she's very house proud.....
(nb: I assuming that's a vakoom-hose because I'm a very innocent person.... who owns a vakoom with attachments....

1675101765033.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
One thing I've noticed with her Phil and Grant poses is that she tends to lean away from the bigger one, perhaps to try to fool the strong stomached viewer that they are actually more symmetrical than they really are (even though it's so bloody obvious of the difference). I.e. to bring the smaller one down lower than the bigger one.

Come on skank, show us a photo of the nippless wonders where you are standing up perfectly straight so we can see them in all their wonky glory state

• Haha
It's going to go 1 of 2 ways. She'll either turn up looking glamorous, hair perfect, nails done, looking "confident & successful". Or she'll turn up in a stained tracky, greasy extensions, minimal makeup, looking "tired, stressed & vulnerable".

@DC16 do we know if she'll have a "team" with her? Or is she going solo because she's fucked everyone off 🥴 However I'm not sure she's bright enough to go it alone 🤔

@Binfest where are you? Are you okay? Any cryptic clues for us?
Or she might have an eleventh hour emergency that takes her out of action on the 7-13th . I would hope in those circumstances unless it could be proved to not have been planned , it would be dealt with whether she is there or not and a no show would be contempt of court and a warrant issued for her arrest

• Heart

1down6up

All those gushing comments on Instagram in favour of Skanky and her parenting skills, saying people are allowed to make mistakes blah blah blah. I bet in their real lives they have acquaintances who have done 1/100 of the things Skanky has done and slag them off and bitch about them.

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Ooooh SB must be pissed #askstan was more popular than his fake posts.
He’s linked his Facebook on his Instagram bio now. Bet his OFs subscribers totals zero now 🤣
Tbf DC our @Stan Butler would make most men insecure, excellent cook with a wide range, decent human being who looks after his kids, dogs and neighbours’ guest with equal kindness, concern and respect, awesome sense of humour, what’s not to love? The only commonalities he shares with Sink Boy are biological gender and both are willing to act as driver for others (albeit for more altruistic reasons in our Stan’s case).

• Heart