Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahhaa 😂😂😂
I’m having a mare with my menagerie at the moment so anything that takes the pressure off is wonderful and thread starting always makes me skip a beat in case I get anything wrong! Thankssssss 🥰
haha Pore alcohol in it....that'll fix it.

I know, i'm panicking, it's been about seven months since I started one. I'm bound to eff it up. Go easy on me, Krustaceans. lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely someone in authority is going to ask "where did this £150,000-£200,000 come from? How many of us could just find that kind of cash quickly with no questions asked? 🤔🤷 And IF she claims to be making that much from Only Grans why has she not handed any over sooner? Why has she not maintained her £12,000 payments? Why has she been allowed to continue unchallenged? She's a bleeping lying crook END OF. I cannot even begin to imagine how anyone feels that is owed money by the sIag 😢.
This had better not be allowed to happen behind closed doors 🤬 A lot of people have every damn right to hear & read every single word 🤬 Why the duck should she be given any consideration? She considers nobody EVER, just herself. She should not be allowed to make a single penny from this by selling any bleeping lies she pleases 🤬
Gawdddddd, I'm mad today 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤣 FFS will someone, anyone please just bleeping hold her accountable??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Do we think that she still thinks next week is no big deal & she'll sail through with no consequences?
Do we think she knows she's in the tit & is working out who she can blame & take down with her?

@okeep are we having a bankruptcy theme night at the Krusties bar? 2 for 1 on specially made cocktails? We could have Krusties Kicker, Skanky's Sunk, Nasty Norks, Tampon Terror, Desperate Delusion, Filtered Fake, Done & Dusted 🤣
---

If anyone is involved in covering for her they deserve everything they get. Or does she have serious blackmailing material & they'd feel they have no choice?
Without doubt she'll do anything & everything to protect herself. There will be zero fucks given for anyone else at all.
Please, please don’t let it be adjourned yet again.😢
---

Not
I bet he was asked, "What do you think of ME???"
Not that old chestnut again!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oooh, I premature ethreadulated! A bit early, but I hope it's right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.